Anyone else experience a rise in deaths surrounding you?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't mean the COVID deaths bullshit, fuckers wrote that one down on my stepdad. Had nothing to do with smoking pipes & cigs 82 years, nor the fact he struck his head (ambulance), nor the fact dementia or that he was mentally ready to die three years ago, and that's before his life was turned upside down followed by a 9 month lock down over COVID he supposedly died of anyway. Guess I'm trying to say fuck them & their COVID routine, get fucking fucked & fuck those fucking fucks, these guys are fuckers.

Oh, where was I :auiqs.jpg:

So here's the thing, I lost personally all three uncles & stepfather just this year. Two additional close relatives just prior actually, and one more because he's nuts. I figure sure, it's because of my age, but you have to question that, because it affects the young folks too. Nearly everyone I know has seen major losses last 1.5 years, especially in the last 6 months. Got me thinking about the true impact of their COVID BS, bet your ass there's something to it.

I don't mean the COVID deaths bullshit, fuckers wrote that one down on my stepdad. Had nothing to do with smoking pipes & cigs 82 years, nor the fact he struck his head (ambulance), nor the fact dementia or that he was mentally ready to die three years ago, and that's before his life was turned upside down followed by a 9 month lock down over COVID he supposedly died of anyway. Guess I'm trying to say fuck them & their COVID routine, get fucking fucked & fuck those fucking fucks, these guys are fuckers.

Oh, where was I :auiqs.jpg:

So here's the thing, I lost personally all three uncles & stepfather just this year. Two additional close relatives just prior actually, and one more because he's nuts. I figure sure, it's because of my age, but you have to question that, because it affects the young folks too. Nearly everyone I know has seen major losses last 1.5 years, especially in the last 6 months. Got me thinking about the true impact of their COVID BS, bet your ass there's something to it.
Sincere condolences for your loss.

Forum List

Back