Anybody know why its so hard to make petunia seeds grow??

You need to start them indoors and well ahead of last frost-like 2 to three months-- if you plan on having actual blooming plants anytime before late summer. They grow. They just take awhile to mature.

You need to start them indoors and well ahead of last frost-like 2 to three months-- if you plan on having actual blooming plants anytime before late summer. They grow. They just take awhile to mature.
can’t get them to germinate????

Petunias are one of my favorite flowers, but I've not had success starting from seed so I have to buy started plants in the spring. I plant them out in the garden and let them go where they usually will reseed themselves for continual blooms thru the summer and into fall. I especially love the fragrance that comes with the old fashioned, single flower varieties.

Petunias - Long-Blooming Flowers You Need in Your Landscape

Petunias are one of my favorite flowers, but I've not had success starting from seed so I have to buy started plants in the spring. I plant them out in the garden and let them go where they usually will reseed themselves for continual blooms thru the summer and into fall. I especially love the fragrance that comes with the old fashioned, single flower varieties.

did you ever wonder how nurseries start them?

did you ever wonder how nurseries start them?

Of course I've wondered and have figured they have special equipment that I don't have.

I can get a whole lot of things to grow......cept tunias

Forum List

Back