Anybody hear from Kat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope not. Don't think so.
If it is,you do know dont you that it’s no biggie right,I meanyiu DO realize that covid is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus right,thst the only ones at risk are the extreme elderly and people with horrible health that it’s just another variation of the decades long yearly flu virus right? :abgg2q.jpg: I mean after all,who you going to listen to the best most qualified creditial led doctors in the world,or the corporate controlled media gates and faui,hmmmm,that’s a difficultone you’ll have to think about.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
If it is,you do know dont you that it’s no biggie right,I meanyiu DO realize that covid is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus right,thst the only ones at risk are the extreme elderly and people with horrible health that it’s just another variation of the decades long yearly flu virus right? :abgg2q.jpg: I mean after all,who you going to listen to the best most qualified credit is led doctors in the world,or the corporate controlled media gates and faui,hmmmm,that’s a difficultone you’ll have to think about.:auiqs.jpg:

You have a point. Even though people die from it, they also die from the Flu too.

Yeah all the good mods seem to always leave.:( I miss angels and demons

Kat is everything I thought Coyote was,.. but this time it isn't a lie. She's such a sweetheart. I think as long as she likes it alright the nickname Kitty-Kat is pretty cute. :)

You have a point. Even though people die from it, they also die from the Flu too.
You might not know this but the yearly flu virus we have had fir decades now all of a sudden got cured last year,the year flu no longer exists anymore.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:in all seriousness I’m not joking,your not aware of this but many whistleblower doctors have said the hospitals are no longer ruling deaths anymore as being caused by the flu,wish these hospitals would share this miracle they have come up with to us in how they git the yearly flu virus that has been around sense Roman and biblical times to magically dissapear this past year,:auiqs.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg: Too bad they can’t do the same fir covid huh?:abgg2q.jpg:

You might not know this but the yearly flu virus we have had fir decades now all of a sudden got cured last year,the year flu no longer exists anymore.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:in all seriousness I’m not joking,your not aware of this but many whistleblower doctors have said the hospitals are no longer ruling deaths anymore as being caused by the flu,wish these hospitals would share this miracle they have come up with to us in how they git the yearly flu virus that has been around sense Roman and biblical times to magically dissapear this past year,:auiqs.jpg::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg: Too bad they can’t do the same fir covid huh?:abgg2q.jpg:

The Flu still exists it's just not as serious and it's in the background now.

Comparing Kay to coyote is the same as comparing Martin Luther king to stalin or hitter.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yeah I know, I was just saying that Coyote acted like Kat at first before she went all psycho on me after I exposed her. Kat is always sweet. :)

The Flu still exists it's just not as serious and it's in the background now.
according to our hospitals that are being bought off, it does not exist anymore :auiqs.jpg: and newsflash,covid is no more dangerous to someone young like you than the flu is,once again who you going to believe the corporate controlled media,the ones that told us no election fraud occurred,or the best doctors in the world,hmmm,that’s a tough one,let me get back to you on that.:dunno:

The only thing that kills people anymore is covid.

He's got stage 4 cancer and he died. Ruling: Covid.

He got shot in a hunting accident. Ruling: Covid.

He had a heart transplant and didn't survive. Ruling: Covid.

He got his by lightening. Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back