Favor for AyeCantSeeYou

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Got the news from AyeCantSeeYou in an email today that her daughter just died. I dont know much. She gave me a couple personal Facebook links, but I canceled my Facebook account for "obvious" reasons a while ago. I will check those FB pages soon for info thru somebody's account -- although I'm pretty sure much of the personal details should not be posted here.

What I know is that her daughter was young. Guessing early 20s. And that this event might be one of the reasons she hasn't been in Mod Room for many months. Also that she might need help with funeral expenses and MAYBE medical bills. So she wanted this link posted on USMB.

For those of you who know Aye -- please consider a donation and put your sincere comments in this thread.

Funeral costs for Amanda Lizama, organized by Max Major

Meister Kat WillHaftawaite Coyote Dont Taz Me Bro mdk katsteve2012 MeBelle

BTW: Before folks post skeptical stuff here -- the email I got was genuine. Many of the mods and all the Sr Mods share email. We're a big dysfunctional family and although we dont interact personally, one members grief is just as real as seeing it in person.

Last edited:
I have no problem donating to AYe, but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay GoFundme $75 for the priviledge.

can you email me an address I can send a check or cash?

Thanks Will. The amount they get NOW is up to you at "check-out". USED to be fixed. Apparently, as others have told me, this works. There's a "slider" at checkout to adjust the "tip". Just set it to the lowest amount that's there.

I MIGHT have an address for Aye. Not sure. I'll look and get back to you in PM if I do.

It's so sad, She was so young.

Aye....I am SO SORRY for your loss. I have missed seeing you around but figured it was due to personal life although I did not realize just how serious this was for your daughter.
My heartfelt condolences to you and yours.

I will donate what I can. Bless you and your daughter.

Donated. Hope I did it right.

Last edited:
If you allow GFMe to post your name, so we can identify as USMB friends, you can use USMB as I did as your last name. Your real name on any credit or PayPal account is a separate entry into the billing at GFMe. This worked for me..

I didn't want my real name on there because of all the crazies here, so I just did it anonymously.

I didn't want my real name on there because of all the crazies here, so I just did it anonymously.
I didn't care cuz I used Gracie as my first name, USMB as my last. I also clicked something asking if I wanted my name to be seen. Not knowing if it would be my real name or GracieUSMB, I realized it hid that name. So..I am anon too.

No biggie. Either way, I gave what I could and wish I could do more.

I didn't care cuz I used Gracie as my first name, USMB as my last. I also clicked something asking if I wanted my name to be seen. Not knowing if it would be my real name or GracieUSMB, I realized it hid that name. So..I am anon too.

No biggie. Either way, I gave what I could and wish I could do more.
It would have displayed as Gracie USMB, but it's nice to see the folks here coming together on what really matters

For Aye -- This evening I helped the neighbors put luminaries all along our road. HOA made us do this as a last minute decision given the storms that rolled thru last night. As lit those candles, I thought of you and Amanda.

Not the fact that my social credit score with the HOA would go down if I skipped it.

Hang together there. Hope we'll talk again soon.

Forum List

Back