Silver Membership issue

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I made a donation recently of $10.00. Then a day or two later, I donated another $5.00. But I hadn’t used the button to join Silver Membership and of course the two donations were made separately.

Despite my bass ackward method of doing it, I’d like for the mods to accord me the Silver Membership. I do have the receipts.

So, since the dollar amount is right, whaddaya say?

I made a donation recently of $10.00. Then a day or two later, I donated another $5.00. But I hadn’t used the button to join Silver Membership and of course the two donations were made separately.

Despite my bass ackward method of doing it, I’d like for the mods to accord me the Silver Membership. I do have the receipts.

Are you trying to help yourself or for server fees?

Are you trying to help yourself or for server fees?
Does it matter? I mean, specifically, if it matters to you, why does it matter to you?

I donated to keep this Board financially afloat. But I also want all the cool perks. Like the gold gilded coffee mug and that free space for your own special catch-phrase, the retirement benefits, the discounts on Rocket flights and bus passes etc.

I may donate again some day. Maybe next year. But, if I don’t get the Silver Membership card before then, the donation will be given with surliness and probably in a smaller amount.

Fuck it. I’ve earned the right to be a bit grumpy.

Does it matter? I mean, specifically, if it matters to you, why does it matter to you?

I donated to keep this Board financially afloat. But I also want all the cool perks. Like the gold gilded coffee mug and that free space for your own special catch-phrase, the retirement benefits, the discounts on Rocket flights and bus passes etc.
According to Googlie this place has a 4 mil revenue yrly....................After paying for all the hamster wheels and hamsters to run the servers, it is just pure profit

According to Googlie this place has a 4 mil revenue yrly....................After paying for all the hamster wheels and hamsters to run the servers, it is just pure profit
It's their senior care facility funds for the old guys that run the place and the ancient history mods.

You guys don’t get it! Actually, Moonbeam came closest.

Supporting Member Tag (example:
USMB Supporting Member
)
  • Ability to add/edit your own custom title under your username
  • Unlimited time limit on editing own conversations/private messages
  • Time limit to edit your posts goes from ninety (90) minutes to five (5) hours !
  • Unlimited time to edit your conversations/private messages
  • Maximum of twenty-five (25) conversation/private message recipient“

• The “tag” thing is ok. But that custom title? C’mon. That’s gotta be worth the price. Amirite?

Send me $10.00 and I will fix it for you

Lol. I wouldn’t send you $10.00, leftwhiner, unless it was put in escrow account to support the movement to put Melanie back into the office of the First Lady.
Melania. I hate autocorrect.

And if I had that Silver Membership, my editing time would still be ticking.

LOL...I gave $50 bucks and never got credit either.
I figure that means USMB is getting plenty of money and I dont need to give them anymore.

Forum List

Back