Anybody else Watching Obama tell blacks they have no equal rights? And dividing us?

It would be like debating a three year old. Obama would send him back to his jet crying like the little whiny bitch he is.

Romney wiped the floor with the hollow-man Øbama in their first debate. So much so that the next ones were rigged in favor of President Zero.

Fat lot of difference it made for Romney in the end. Think it might have had to do with that whole 47% comment? :)

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

Where would the party of slavery be if they couldn't patronize, pauperize & politicize blacks?

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

Why do all Democrats break out The fake black speak when talking to the black community?

that’s what I want to know.

Obama is such an insincere jackass.

Obama made a carrier out of the promotion and exploitation of racism, regretfully the former clown in chief refuses to recognize the progress that has been made, most importantly the examples and accomplishments of successful black men and women in our society, both present and past, why? probably because they reject the garbage coming from his mouth. I wonder what MLK would think about this pathetic racist? What a disgrace.

Dumbing down blacks..
Obama is the KKK
Obama POS n*gg*r once again stirring up racism to try to polarize blacks with Biden in desperate reach for votes. Sniffer Joe can't get it done.
Why hide behind asterisks you hater?

Why would you be upset by facts? maobama has always been a hater and race baiter. He's one of the lowest forms of life on this planet and deserves to be called worse.

Obama made a carrier out of the promotion and exploitation of racism, regretfully the former clown in chief refuses to recognize the progress that has been made, most importantly the examples and accomplishments of successful black men and women in our society, both present and past, why? probably because they reject the garbage coming from his mouth. I wonder what MLK would think about this pathetic racist? What a disgrace.

Yep, he has no problem calling the country that elected him president twice and made him a multimillionaire, systemically racist. The boy hasn't got a fucking clue. Derogatory term fully intended.

Yep, he has no problem calling the country that elected him president twice and made him a multimillionaire, systemically racist. The boy hasn't got a fucking clue. Derogatory term fully intended.

Only systematic racism I see comes by the hands of Demonicrats, and Obama is their chief executive officer.

Dumbing down blacks..

Obama is the KKK

Why do all Democrats break out The fake black speak when talking to the black community?

Soft bigotry of low expectations. They all think black people are too stupid to speak English, or to understand people who do.

Dumbing down blacks..

Obama is the KKK

Soft bigotry of low expectations. They all think black people are too stupid to speak English, or to understand people who do.

Yep, a college professor said expecting everyone in school to have the same language proficiency, is racist. Language is the bedrock of all education, what rock do these people crawl out from.

I loved how Barry called out Bull Connor and George Wallace as Major racists........both Dimwinger stalwarts of their time.:p

1596312644883.png

Just like all those millionaire and multi-millionaire blacks in sports arenas disrespecting our flag and making the same statement.

This nation is no more divided now than it has been. Long before Obama. There was a time of segregation....that was a ton worse.

Yeah, that was terrible. Property values increasing, minimal crime, stores being able to stay open late, or open at all. Terrible time in our country.

Forum List

Back