Anybody else Watching Obama tell blacks they have no equal rights? And dividing us?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

He is a monster......

• Banned
Trump should get in the fucking Air Force One flying out to where Obama is bring your camera crew get in his fucking face and debate his punk ass

I see the Obama Derangement Syndrome is as strong today as it was when he was President. Warms my heart and makes me smile. He'll be remembered by history as a good President. Not great, but good. And when compared to the abortion we have now?..he's liable to be remembered as one of the greatest individuals to ever sit in that Oval Office chair. And good news, you Trump supporters will have helped make that happen. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama's speech here?..this is what real leadership looks like. Deal with it.

I see the Obama Derangement Syndrome is as strong today as it was when he was President. Warms my heart and makes me smile. He'll be remembered by history as a good President. Not great, but good. And when compared to the abortion we have now?..he's liable to be remembered as one of the greatest individuals to ever sit in that Oval Office chair. And good news, you Trump supporters will have helped make that happen. :auiqs.jpg:

Lol ok now this is funny .. Obama haha haha

Barry will be remembered as the most corrupt President in history, and one who gave us the worst recovery since WWII

Barry will be remembered as the most corrupt President in history, and one who gave us the worst recovery since WWII
Lol obama was the worst haha

Dumbing down blacks..

Obama is the KKK

Yeah, once again the mulatto messiah lied his ass off, saying the fillibuster was from the jim crow era when a super majority of 2/3 was the requirement for cloture in 1917. More revisionist history by the commies.

Yeah, peddle that nonsense somewhere else. I remember Obama and Biden walking into a shit show of an economic mess left by W and his crew. I also remember them having a Democrat majority in both houses. I also remember them bailing us out of that economic nightmare. I remember years of good GDP and jobs growth. Better, I might add than Trump's record (pre-pandemic). I remember Obama and Biden handing Trump the easy baton....and he drops it.
Corruption? Please. Only the best conspiracy theory laden "scandals" that the right wing could dream up....and still nothing stuck. 8 years. No grand juries convened, no indictments, no prison sentences handed down. A clean ship.
Again, deal with it.

Trump should get in the fucking Air Force One flying out to where Obama is bring your camera crew get in his fucking face and debate his punk ass

It would be like debating a three year old. Obama would send him back to his jet crying like the little whiny bitch he is.
Yea Obama having to answer for comparing today to George Wallace era would be Funny and embarrassing..

Yeah, peddle that nonsense somewhere else. I remember Obama and Biden walking into a shit show of an economic mess left by W and his crew. I also remember them having a Democrat majority in both houses. I also remember them bailing us out of that economic nightmare. I remember years of good GDP and jobs growth. Better, I might add than Trump's record (pre-pandemic). I remember Obama and Biden handing Trump the easy baton....and he drops it.
Corruption? Please. Only the best conspiracy theory laden "scandals" that the right wing could dream up....and still nothing stuck. 8 years. No grand juries convened, no indictments, no prison sentences handed down. A clean ship.
Again, deal with it.
Your brainwashing was successful.

Forum List

Back