Anybody else Watching Obama tell blacks they have no equal rights? And dividing us?

Its a Biden campaign rally....
Can you imagine republicans at the Cain funeral saying democrats are using new aged Jim Crow laws, they have urban slave plantations, their policies of welfare, bad education is done on purpose..

They are using this man’s death for a political campaign speech
Trump calls in the WH pool reporters exactly at the time Obama was to give the eulogy at Lewis's memorial. Now who is the POS? Trump is a rotten man.
Bwaaaaahhaaaaa.......Not a chance...By the way what did John Lewis and Elijah Cummings have in common? Both came from a shithole district with a rat infestation. The only things that those two did, was enrich their pockets, while putting more blacks into poverty....
Chance of what? Another fucking hater can't help himself is all I hear from you.

Can you imagine republicans at the Cain funeral saying democrats are using new aged Jim Crow laws, they have urban slave plantations, their policies of welfare, bad education is done on purpose..

That's been SOP for Democrats for years now.

Trump calls in the WH pool reporters exactly at the time Obama was to give the eulogy at Lewis's memorial. Now who is the POS? Trump is a rotten man.

You treat a funeral like a campaign rally, you don't get to hypocritically cry and moan when other people do, as well.

You treat a funeral like a campaign rally, you don't get to hypocritically cry and moan when other people do, as well.
So true. You use a dead
Man to get out a political message

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

Obama is no different from AL Sharpton.

Bwaaaaahhaaaaa.......Not a chance...By the way what did John Lewis and Elijah Cummings have in common? Both came from a shithole district with a rat infestation. The only things that those two did, was enrich their pockets, while putting more blacks into poverty....
Chance of what? Another fucking hater can't help himself is all I hear from you.
Notice how the racist prick here didnt even bother to refute that Cummings and Lewis left a legacy of impoverished black people from their districts.

I used to live in Cheverly MD. Just a few miles south of Baltimore. There were some areas(Cummings District) that you just didnt go into....Sorta like Southside Chicago...

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

I can't even stand that jackas*es voice.

Dumbing down blacks..

Obama is the KKK

I can't even stand that jackas*es voice.
He said blacks have to guess the amount of jelly beans in a jar to vote. Lol Why are you saying this in 2020.

Dumbing down blacks..

Obama is the KKK

Øbama, as pathetic and divisive as ever. Worst POTUS ever.

Last edited:
It would be like debating a three year old. Obama would send him back to his jet crying like the little whiny bitch he is.

Romney wiped the floor with the hollow-man Øbama in their first debate. So much so that the next ones were rigged in favor of President Zero.

Notice how the racist prick here didnt even bother to refute that Cummings and Lewis left a legacy of impoverished black people from their districts.

I used to live in Cheverly MD. Just a few miles south of Baltimore. There were some areas(Cummings District) that you just didnt go into....Sorta like Southside Chicago...

But both men did very well for themselves indeed.

Forum List

Back