Anybody else Watching Obama tell blacks they have no equal rights? And dividing us?

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

BLM .jpg

Democrats literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have ID to vote.

Democrats think very little of black folks.

No, they make the implication that they're too dumb to vote. The reason they don't want ID"s is because many of their constituents are lazy. Sure.......they'll vote, if it's convenient enough: polls open for days, no waiting in line, rides to the polls......

If they had to put any energy into voting, many of them would stay home and the party knows it. Of course, they can't tell the truth, so they use race instead of stating their real concern.

Democrats literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have ID to vote.

No, they make the implication that they're too dumb to vote. The reason they don't want ID"s is because many of their constituents are lazy. Sure.......they'll vote, if it's convenient enough: polls open for days, no waiting in line, rides to the polls......

If they had to put any energy into voting, many of them would stay home and the party knows it. Of course, they can't tell the truth, so they use race instead of stating their real concern.
Have you ever heard democrats talk about why they are against voter ID? They literally believe black people are to dumb to get ID or that most black people are criminals and don't want to show IDs.

Dumbing down blacks..

The only legal way you can destroy blacks is to what Obama is doing .. tell them George Wallace is back, you can’t vote, republicans are doing what democrats did lol

I mean poor young black kids. I predict 20,900 will die from this speech in 10 years.. they will be victims, pissed off, can’t make it. I’m gonna stray..

Obama is the KKK

View attachment 370060
Modern democrats act like a PR machine for the KKK. If you took democrats seriously, you would think 90% of Americans are in the clan.

Dumbing down blacks..

Obama is the KKK

The absolute last thing I want to do is listen to Obama.

Have you ever heard democrats talk about why they are against voter ID? They literally believe black people are to dumb to get ID or that most black people are criminals and don't want to show IDs.

Some of them may genuinely believe blacks are too dumb to get ID or are all criminals. Others are perfectly willing to say that blacks are too dumb or are all criminals in order to mask their REAL intent, which is to enable voter fraud.

So yeah, Democrats either believe blacks are dumb criminals, or they believe they're disposable tools.

Some of them may genuinely believe blacks are too dumb to get ID or are all criminals. Others are perfectly willing to say that blacks are too dumb or are all criminals in order to mask their REAL intent, which is to enable voter fraud.

So yeah, Democrats either believe blacks are dumb criminals, or they believe they're disposable tools.

The Democrats don't care about offending or insulting blacks because they will always vote Democrat anyway, and they don't realize they're being insulted. As long as I've been alive, the Democrat party has treated blacks like the short school bus kids. They tell blacks they are being discriminated against, they get the worst schools, they can't achieve anything on their own, and need Democrats to help them conquer white privilege.

If Democrats cared anything about black lives, they would institute programs in school to teach kids to listen to authority. Just do what the cops tell you to do, and you'll be fine. Perhaps have seminars where the school gathers in the gym so a few police officers can explain to black kids why they make the commands they do. Perhaps show some of their training in the academy.

For the Democrat party, it's better to keep and encourage the strife between blacks and police officers. Keep telling them they will fix those racist white cops, as long as you keep voting for them.

Forum List

Back