Anybody Else Not Receiving Email Notifications For PM's?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Or is it just me? It just recently started happening to me a couple to a few days ago. 😕

What are you talking about?
Aren't you posting about USMB making email notifications for PMs? That is what I am talking about. I used to get the notifications until I changed my preferences. Even after that, there are occasions when I get a notification through my email in spite of my preferences. What are you talking about. If I am misunderstanding, maybe the OP title should be made clearer.

• Banned
Aren't you posting about USMB making email notifications for PMs? That is what I am talking about. I used to get the notifications until I changed my preferences. Even after that, there are occasions when I get a notification through my email in spite of my preferences. What are you talking about. If I am misunderstanding, maybe the OP title should be made clearer.

No, I meant the part about changing preferences because I don't know how.

• Banned
Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the page. Then select "preferences" under the My Account tab. There are all kinds of things under My Account.

Oh I see, well according to my preferences it's set to get emails when somebody PM's me.

Forum List

Back