Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

what would it take to get pussy-boi bent tight to man up long enough to answer the straightforward question?

1. An Act of Congress?
  2. An Act of God?
  3. Finding his nuts?
  4. Ah, bullshit. It's a trick question. Nothing would ever make that pussy-boi man up.

Hahaha.....SNITCH BITCH is crying loud! Did mommy change your diaper or is the Snitch Bitch crying for staff's help again. The Snitch Bitch is so insecure he has to edit my posts.......lol!

(pay attention Snitch Bitch: you idiots are not honest about what people post so why bother?)
naw, dipshit, if you havent figured it out by now, i'll give you a hint
he does those edits because its clear it bothers YOU

:lol:
you are really too fucking stupid for words

Oh, that's so sweet. It's cute when you guys try to rescue each other from your own stupidity but it's also really sad to know even when you guys work together with your brains at full capacity you still look like a major fucking idiot.

Hahaha.....SNITCH BITCH is crying loud! Did mommy change your diaper or is the Snitch Bitch crying for staff's help again. The Snitch Bitch is so insecure he has to edit my posts.......lol!

(pay attention Snitch Bitch: you idiots are not honest about what people post so why bother?)

Oh, that's so sweet. It's cute when you guys try to rescue each other from your own stupidity but it's also really sad to know even when you guys work together with your brains at full capacity you still look like a major fucking idiot.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEWS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just in!

The polls show that the movement to change clownlite's name to Baghdad Bob is leading by a two to one margin!

CLASSIC projection

LOL
troofers never fail to amuse

This just in!

The polls show that the movement to change clownlite's name to Baghdad Bob is leading by a two to one margin!
there is a poll?

This just in!

there is a poll?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...reafter-known-as-baghdad-bob.html#post2018668

what would it take to get pussy-boi bent tight to man up long enough to answer the straightforward question?

1. An Act of Congress?
  2. An Act of God?
  3. Finding his nuts?
  4. Ah, bullshit. It's a trick question. Nothing would ever make that pussy-boi man up.

LOL!.

He honestly doesn't get it.

CLASSIC projection

LOL
troofers never fail to amuse

Holy crap. You said it often enough so that I finally realized.

bent tight is a projector!

(It's like that episode of the old Superman tv series where Perry White got "haunted" by the "ghost" of Julius Caesar after exclaiming one time too many, "Great Ceasar's Ghost!")

LOL!.

He honestly doesn't get it.

You're the dumbass who claimed I said it is "impossible" for a FDR to record more than 25 hours yet even knowing you fucked up and can't back that up you and your little whiny crew keeps repeating the lie to help you forget you're a lying weasel.

Except of course, as has been conclusively PROVEN, you DID say it.

Granted, you didn't use that exact word, but anybody with a braincell and the ability to employ logic can see that it is an inescapable inference of what you did say.

Now hurry back, pussy-boi bent tight, to whine about your boyfriend eating a temporary ban for his own conduct and inject some persuasive ad hominems like "****" and "snitch bitch" and use some other really sophisticated level of discourse to evade the FACT that you are exposed as the dumbass liar you are.

Do you have ANY inkling why everyone (other than your fellow degenerate scumbag Troofer asshole buddies) laughs at you? :lol::lol::lol:

baghdad bob was funny. this guy is just an ass.

You're the dumbass who claimed I said it is "impossible" for a FDR to record more than 25 hours yet even knowing you fucked up and can't back that up you and your little whiny crew keeps repeating the lie to help you forget you're a lying weasel.

Granted, you didn't use that exact word, but anybody with a braincell and the ability to employ logic can see that it is an inescapable inference of what you did say.

Now hurry back, pussy-boi bent tight, to whine about your boyfriend eating a temporary ban for his own conduct and inject some persuasive ad hominems like "****" and "snitch bitch" and use some other really sophisticated level of discourse to evade the FACT that you are exposed as the dumbass liar you are.

Do you have ANY inkling why everyone (other than your fellow degenerate scumbag Troofer asshole buddies) laughs at you? :lol::lol::lol:

It's one of those times when it's hard to tell if you are dishonest or flat out stupid. I never said anything about all FDRs as fizzbitch falsely claim. Are you ignoring that on purpose like you have repeatedly ignored the links I posted showing the standard loop time on commercial aircrafts is 25 hours?. We were discussing flight 77 and not all FDRs.

If someone said a standard speed limit on highways is 65 mph would you then try to claim that person said it is impossible for any speed limit to be over 65 mph? Now I feel kind of bad Snitch Bitch. All this time I thought you were being dishonest on this issue when really you are just too fucking stupid to understand.

You assholes are searching so desperately to find something wrong with what I've posted you have resorted to making up fantasies.

It's one of those times when it's hard to tell if you are dishonest or flat out stupid. I never said anything about all FDRs as fizzbitch falsely claim. Are you ignoring that on purpose like you have repeatedly ignored the links I posted showing the standard loop time on commercial aircrafts is 25 hours?. We were discussing flight 77 and not all FDRs.

If someone said a standard speed limit on highways is 65 mph would you then try to claim that person said it is impossible for any speed limit to be over 65 mph? Now I feel kind of bad Snitch Bitch. All this time I thought you were being dishonest on this issue when really you are just too fucking stupid to understand.

You assholes are searching so desperately to find something wrong with what I've posted you have resorted to making up fantasies.
damn you are such a liar

I'm just a casual observer on this thread but I'm guessing that if, in 300 posts, burnt out pilot-light can't make his point or convince anybody of it; he's just here to be laughed at.

I'm just a casual observer on this thread but I'm guessing that if, in 300 posts, burnt out pilot-light can't make his point or convince anybody of it; he's just here to be laughed at.

The point has been made clear which is exactly why it has flown beyond your comprehension abilities.

Hi Curve:

Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

That's it, just wondering if there is anyone who knows the Official Theory well enough to debate it? If so, please respond. Thank you.

The answer to your OP Query is definitely "NO." There are "NO" Informed Defenders of the 911 Official Conspiracy Theory on this USMB Board. Shall we test my hypothesis? Okay then ...

1. Name just one OCT Stooge on this USMB Board with a "Flight 93 Crashed In The Empty Field" Topic with 'claims' and 'evidence' to back up that Official Govt Conclusion. My Flight 93 Topic is here.

You do not even have one Official Conspiracy Theory Stooge on this Board with a single picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE, because their job is to show us how 'their' 100-ton Jetliner crashed into this ...

93crash2.jpg

... EMPTY HOLE.

2. Name just one Official Govt Cover Story Stooge with an answer for WHY the same EMPTY HOLE appears in the U.S. Geological Survey Photographs taken on April 20, 1994:

Click Here and start 'debunking' ...

3. All you have is a bunch of arm-waving idiots throwing dust into the air with empty claims about how Flight 93 wreckage was found in this ...

crater-stahl.jpg

... EMPTY HOLE.

The answer to your OP Query is definitely "NO," which is quite obvious; because nobody can 'debunk' the 911Truth from this single video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9hyp_ZNW0&feature=PlayList&p=9F579DC32BB82040&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19]Debunk 'This' You Official Govt Cover Story Stooges!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back