Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

4D PDQ NOYFB WVG-61U

Is that easy enough for you to understand?

You are going to have to buy a Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring (LOADR) to find out what the secret message is.

Last edited:
Hi Curve:

That's it, just wondering if there is anyone who knows the Official Theory well enough to debate it? If so, please respond. Thank you.

The answer to your OP Query is definitely "NO." There are "NO" Informed Defenders of the 911 Official Conspiracy Theory on this USMB Board. Shall we test my hypothesis? * * * *
Terral

The balance of Terral's post got snipped since it constitutes just the mindless reiteration of the same failed "points" he has been trying to make -- without success -- for as long as he's been posting about 9/11.

There are no honest troofers.

You're the dumbass who claimed I said it is "impossible" for a FDR to record more than 25 hours yet even knowing you fucked up and can't back that up you and your little whiny crew keeps repeating the lie to help you forget you're a lying weasel.

you did claim it was impossible. you just didnt use the word "impossible" and i didnt quote you as using it. you seem to have a reading comprehension problem. the word "impossible" means "not possible" and that is certainly what you claimed. :lol:

the fact remains you were proven to be a lying jackass.

baghdad bob was funny. this guy is just an ass.

You're the dumbass who claimed I said it is "impossible" for a FDR to record more than 25 hours yet even knowing you fucked up and can't back that up you and your little whiny crew keeps repeating the lie to help you forget you're a lying weasel.

you did claim it was impossible. you just didnt use the word "impossible" and i didnt quote you as using it. you seem to have a reading comprehension problem. the word "impossible" means "not possible" and that is certainly what you claimed. :lol:

the fact remains you were proven to be a lying jackass.

So when you accused me of saying it is "impossible" you weren't quoting me? Rotfl.

Is there any way to describe how dumb you are? I don't think so. You purposefully lie then try to cover it up with the help of your little whiny crew.

You also know we were discussing flight 77 and not all FDRs as you willingly lie about. That is why you ignored the six links I posted showing the standard loop time on commercial aircraft. You're a pathetic lying whiny loser.

Except of course, as has been conclusively PROVEN, you DID say it.

Granted, you didn't use that exact word, but anybody with a braincell and the ability to employ logic can see that it is an inescapable inference of what you did say.

Now hurry back, pussy-boi bent tight, to whine about your boyfriend eating a temporary ban for his own conduct and inject some persuasive ad hominems like "****" and "snitch bitch" and use some other really sophisticated level of discourse to evade the FACT that you are exposed as the dumbass liar you are.

:lol:

Do you have ANY inkling why everyone (other than your fellow degenerate scumbag Troofer asshole buddies) laughs at you? :lol::lol::lol:

It's one of those times when it's hard to tell if you are dishonest or flat out stupid. I never said anything about all FDRs as fizzbitch falsely claim. Are you ignoring that on purpose like you have repeatedly ignored the links I posted showing the standard loop time on commercial aircrafts is 25 hours?. We were discussing flight 77 and not all FDRs.

If someone said a standard speed limit on highways is 65 mph would you then try to claim that person said it is impossible for any speed limit to be over 65 mph? Now I feel kind of bad Snitch Bitch. All this time I thought you were being dishonest on this issue when really you are just too fucking stupid to understand.

You assholes are searching so desperately to find something wrong with what I've posted you have resorted to making up fantasies.

This post shows why you are liars yet you refuse to address the contents. Fucking useless bitches.

Granted, you didn't use that exact word, but anybody with a braincell and the ability to employ logic can see that it is an inescapable inference of what you did say.

Now hurry back, pussy-boi bent tight, to whine about your boyfriend eating a temporary ban for his own conduct and inject some persuasive ad hominems like "****" and "snitch bitch" and use some other really sophisticated level of discourse to evade the FACT that you are exposed as the dumbass liar you are.

Do you have ANY inkling why everyone (other than your fellow degenerate scumbag Troofer asshole buddies) laughs at you? :lol::lol::lol:

It's one of those times when it's hard to tell if you are dishonest or flat out stupid. I never said anything about all FDRs as fizzbitch falsely claim. Are you ignoring that on purpose like you have repeatedly ignored the links I posted showing the standard loop time on commercial aircrafts is 25 hours?. We were discussing flight 77 and not all FDRs.

If someone said a standard speed limit on highways is 65 mph would you then try to claim that person said it is impossible for any speed limit to be over 65 mph? Now I feel kind of bad Snitch Bitch. All this time I thought you were being dishonest on this issue when really you are just too fucking stupid to understand.

You assholes are searching so desperately to find something wrong with what I've posted you have resorted to making up fantasies.

This post shows why you are liars yet you refuse to address the contents. Fucking useless bitches.

Actually, the quote of your own post shows only that you are seeking attention, pussy-boi..

But it is as funny as hell to see a simpering pussy-boi like you, bent tight, trying to complain about other people refusing to address things. :lol:

You have run away from half a dozen recent posts asking you specific questions.

That's all we expect from cowardly dishonest pussy-boi scumbag troofers.

Actually, the quote of your own post shows only that you are seeking attention, pussy-boi..

But it is as funny as hell to see a simpering pussy-boi like you, bent tight, trying to complain about other people refusing to address things. :lol:

You have run away from half a dozen recent posts asking you specific questions.

That's all we expect from cowardly dishonest pussy-boi scumbag troofers.

You are a proven Snitch Bitch and liar. Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe you are capable of an honest debate? Go ahead Snitch Bitch, lie again about the stupid FDR accusation while you ignore the post again. Fucking worthless Snitch Bitch.

you are a fucking liar
we all saw what you said, you did NOT say it was a "standard" you said it was a 25 hour loop

Another timely compilation of EVERY honest and intelligent thing EVER posted by the pussy-boi, bent tight (asterisks not included).

And let it be noted, that however clumsy he may be at evasive techniques, bent tight is still too much of a pussy to answer the simple direct straightfoward questions :lol:

well, then. I guess you're really up shit creek.

Another timely compilation of EVERY honest and intelligent thing EVER posted by the pussy-boi, bent tight (asterisks not included).

And let it be noted, that however clumsy he may be at evasive techniques, bent tight is still too much of a pussy to answer the simple direct straightfoward questions :lol:

well, then. I guess you're really up shit creek.

How so?

christ, jake , take it easy.

you are a fucking liar
we all saw what you said, you did NOT say it was a "standard" you said it was a 25 hour loop

You work very hard to avoid showing my actual post. It's because you are a lying coward.

you are a fucking liar

You work very hard to avoid showing my actual post. It's because you are a lying coward.

Yet ANOTHER huge lie by bent tight.

The fucking quote got QUOTED, you retard.

Stop your futile evasions.

For once in your pathetic life, man up and just admit that you are a fucking useless sack of shit.

you are a fucking liar

For once in your pathetic life, man up and just admit that you are a fucking useless sack of shit.

Then show my whole post you whiny Snitch Bitch. It's beyond pathetic how you repeatedly lie you sniveling Snitch Bitch.

Then show my whole post you whiny Snitch Bitch. It's beyond pathetic how you repeatedly lie you sniveling Snitch Bitch.

Oh pussy-boi. Yeah, that's you bent tight, queen of all whining bitches. The quotes here are preserved. Nobody is hiding anything frrom you you lying pussy whiner.

Nobody has to go back and prove diddly dog to a fuck-up like you.

You made the claim that your words weren't getting quoted. But they were.

In fact, fuckface, I even took the liberty of quoting the VERY phrase you used in order to prove that you were just a fucking liar. It worked.

That you are a completely clueless imbecile liar is now established on the record in this thread alone.

But fret not, you whining little punk-ass bitch, it's not as though you are in danger of having your credibility damaged. If you ever had any credibility, it's long since gone.

:lol::lol:

Oh pussy-boi. Yeah, that's you bent tight, queen of all whining bitches. The quotes here are preserved. Nobody is hiding anything frrom you you lying pussy whiner.

In fact, fuckface, I even took the liberty of quoting the VERY phrase you used in order to prove that you were just a fucking liar. It worked.

That you are a completely clueless imbecile liar is now established on the record in this thread alone.

But fret not, you whining little punk-ass bitch, it's not as though you are in danger of having your credibility damaged. If you ever had any credibility, it's long since gone.

The Snitch Bitch continues to whine and dodge. Gee. What a surprise. You are too much of a cowardly Snitch Bitch to be honest.

* * * continues to whine and dodge. * * * *
That might well be the words carved into your tombstone someday, bent tight.

Yep. We DO all see that you are still evading answering the simple, direct questions.

All of your efforts to divert attention from your pussy-like cowardice are a massive fail.

Forum List

Back