Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

GETTING a little bit closer to exposing bent tight's lie, here:

What a dumbass. I said long ago in many different threads I don't know what happened. That makes me a troofer. And to think, any number of birth control methods could have prevented your existence thereby reducing the amount of stupidity you spill every day.

Part of a lengthy exchange with geauxtohell. As geauxtohell correctly noted in that exchange (click link to view the whole exchange), bent tight DID try to hide his Truther motives.

In the quoted excerpt, he (unlike a Troofer) DENIES knowing what happened and claims (sarcastically) that this makes him a "troofer" (spelled that way BY bent tight for a reason).

CLAIMING that you want to "know" the truth does NOT make you a TRUTHER.

n reality, bent tight TRIED valiantly for a long time to HIDE the fact that he IS a Troofer.

Recently (but ONLY recently) he finally admitted that he IS a Truther.
The pussy-boi, bent tight, remains an abject compulsive liar.

What's the Snitch Bitch crying about now? Grow up Snitch Bitch.

What a dumbass. I said long ago in many different threads I don't know what happened. That makes me a troofer. And to think, any number of birth control methods could have prevented your existence thereby reducing the amount of stupidity you spill every day.

Part of a lengthy exchange with geauxtohell. As geauxtohell correctly noted in that exchange (click link to view the whole exchange), bent tight DID try to hide his Truther motives.

In the quoted excerpt, he (unlike a Troofer) DENIES knowing what happened and claims (sarcastically) that this makes him a "troofer" (spelled that way BY bent tight for a reason).

n reality, bent tight TRIED valiantly for a long time to HIDE the fact that he IS a Troofer.

What[] * * * *

Just exposing your lie, step by step, pussy-boi.

You DID previously deny being a Truther.

Later, you reversed field.

You are a tedious liar, bent tight.

How much longer before your boyfriend, id-eots, gets out of the penalty box, btw?

What[] * * * *

How much longer before your boyfriend, id-eots, gets out of the penalty box, btw?

Holy fuck Snitch Bitch! You could not possibly get anymore stupid. What was that you said? Let's see:

(posted by Snitch Bitch)
"CLAIMING that you want to "know" the truth does NOT make you a TRUTHER."

ROTFL!!!!!!

What[] * * * *

Holy fuck Snitch Bitch! You could not possibly get anymore stupid. What was that you said? Let's see:

(posted by Snitch Bitch)

ROTFL!!!!!!

i want to know the truth too. i guess by your definition i am part of the truther movement? :lol:

What[] * * * *

Holy fuck * * * ! You could not possibly get anymore stupid. * * * *

Don't be silly. If anybody wants to be more stupid, all they have to do is think like you do.

[quoting Liability]

ROTFL!!!!!!

You, being the outright liar :eusa_liar: and utter drooling imbecile :eusa_drool: that you are, would laugh at that.

But your sub-moronic laughter doesn't change the truth value of what I posted. Lots of us want to know the truth. But, being a fucking 9/11 scumbag "Truther" is not the same thing.

YOU smarmy idiot asshole Troofers actually subscribe to the belief that 9/11 was an inside job. :cuckoo:

Troofers are scum.

Don't be silly. If anybody wants to be more stupid, all they have to do is think like you do.

[quoting Liability]

ROTFL!!!!!!

You, being the outright liar :eusa_liar: and utter drooling imbecile :eusa_drool: that you are, would laugh at that.

But your sub-moronic laughter doesn't change the truth value of what I posted. Lots of us want to know the truth. But, being a fucking 9/11 scumbag "Truther" is not the same thing.

YOU smarmy idiot asshole Troofers actually subscribe to the belief that 9/11 was an inside job. :cuckoo:

Troofers are scum.

Not all troofers hold the same position you fucking idiot Snitch Bitch

[quoting Liability]

ROTFL!!!!!!

Troofers are scum.

Not all troofers hold the same position * * * *

No. There are competing theories of utter imbecility.

There isn't one fucking asshole scumbag Troofer out there (including the massively retarded one known as bent tight) who accepts the proposition that "they" (where "they" means al qaeda) did it to "us."

Perhaps this is why you refused so steadfastly to state your own moronic position.

You DID often say "you don't know." Moron. But what that means, ya totally dishonest evasive pussy-boi asswipe, is that you believe that there is SOME reason to believe that "we" (where "we" means the Boooosh Administration) did it to "us."

You reamain a complete pussy, ya dishonest fuckwad.

You have never in your meaningless little insignificant life EVER had the gonads to say where you come down. "I have doubts," you have said. Big fuckin' deal. Just another pussy-boi evasion.

Last edited:

Troofers are scum.

Not all troofers hold the same position * * * *

No. There are competing theories of utter imbecility.

There isn't one fucking asshole scumbag Troofer out there (including the massively retarded one known as bent tight) who accepts the proposition that "they" (where "they" means al qaeda) did it to "us."

Perhaps this is why you refused so steadfastly to state your onw moronic position.

You DID often say "you don't know." Moron. But what that means, ya totally dishonest evasive pussy-boi asswipe, is that you believe that there is SOME reason to believe that "we" (where "we" means the Boooosh Administration) did it to "us."

You reamain a complete pussy, ya dishonest fuckwad.

You have never in your meaningless little insignificant life EVER had the gonads to say where you come down. "I have doubts," you have said. Big fuckin' deal. Just another pussy-boi evasion.

Hahaha.....SNITCH BITCH is crying loud! Did mommy change your diaper or is the Snitch Bitch crying for staff's help again. The Snitch Bitch is so insecure he has to edit my posts.......lol!

bent tight, you pussy-boi:

It shouldn't enter your tiny pinhead that you have successfully managed to evade answering the question. I shall deign to repeat it for you, now:

To amplify it:

You NOW claim that you ARE a Troofer. And you tell us that not all Troofers hold to the same notion.

So WHERE DO YOU COME DOWN?

In what way are YOU a troofer? TRY to be honest for once in your life. Be specific.

(Countdown to the evasive pussy-boi answer of "I don't know what happened on 9/11.")

It shouldn't enter your tiny pinhead that you have successfully managed to evade answering the question. I shall deign to repeat it for you, now:

To amplify it:

You NOW claim that you ARE a Troofer. And you tell us that not all Troofers hold to the same notion.

In what way are YOU a troofer? TRY to be honest for once in your life. Be specific.

(Countdown to the evasive pussy-boi answer of "I don't know what happened on 9/11.")

Hahaha.....SNITCH BITCH is crying loud! Did mommy change your diaper or is the Snitch Bitch crying for staff's help again. The Snitch Bitch is so insecure he has to edit my posts.......lol!

To amplify it:

why dont you prove your claims, moron

crybaby.

To amplify it:

Hahaha.....* * * * !

The faggoty shit from the pussy-boi bent tight's post was snipped to highlight the FACT that he has run away yet again.

To amplify it:

Hahaha.....* * * * !

The faggoty shit from the pussy-boi bent tight's post was snipped to highlight the FACT that he has run away yet again.

whiner.

what would it take to get pussy-boi bent tight to man up long enough to answer the straightforward question?

1. An Act of Congress?
  2. An Act of God?
  3. Finding his nuts?
  4. Ah, bullshit. It's a trick question. Nothing would ever make that pussy-boi man up.

what would it take to get pussy-boi bent tight to man up long enough to answer the straightforward question?

1. an act of congress?
  2. an act of god?
  3. finding his nuts?
  4. ah, bullshit. It's a trick question. Nothing would ever make that pussy-boi man up.

1. An Act of Congress?
  2. An Act of God?
  3. Finding his nuts?
  4. Ah, bullshit. It's a trick question. Nothing would ever make that pussy-boi man up.

(pay attention Snitch Bitch: you idiots are not honest about what people post so why bother?)

1. An Act of Congress?
  2. An Act of God?
  3. Finding his nuts?

(pay attention Snitch Bitch: you idiots are not honest about what people post so why bother?)
naw, dipshit, if you havent figured it out by now, i'll give you a hint
he does those edits because its clear it bothers YOU

:lol:
you are really too fucking stupid for words

Forum List

Back