Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

I know you are, but what am I?

lighten up I am a twoofer now, you convinced me.

That evil booooooosh is really still in power, obama is just a sockpuppet for the NWO and Booooosh was behind ok city so he could win the election

what more do you want?

Still ignoring post 229. You are such a coward.

you work in a video store clown?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ4VoqIWPDs]YouTube - The harsh Truth of Stupidity[/ame]

That was a funny video! :lol: :clap2: :lol:

But, as a consequence, bent tight is now very perplexed. Soon he will shower us with words like "snitch bitch" and "****." Oh. And lots of letters randomly put together as acronyms for whatever his latest imbecility may be. :cool:

I think bent tight probably got an "A" in acronym in his special education class.

This will end the response to your funny post (or, in bent tight-speak, "TWETRTYFP.")

* * * * I never claimed the majority of Americans doubt the CR. * * * *

Wow, shit bag. Please highlight the part where I claimed you had made the argument about the "majority" of Americans. In point of fact, I noted that 1/3 was more than enough.

You really are a compulsive liar.

Every single time you get exposed as the fucking lowlife imbecile liar you are, you lie all the more.

Spineless, brainless, gutless and ball-less pussy-boi bent tight, you need to get right with God.

Continuing to prove you are a useless Snitch Bitch.
LOL

and he projects once again

Still ignoring post 229. You are such a coward.

you work in a video store clown?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ4VoqIWPDs]YouTube - The harsh Truth of Stupidity[/ame]

But, as a consequence, bent tight is now very perplexed. Soon he will shower us with words like "snitch bitch" and "****." Oh. And lots of letters randomly put together as acronyms for whatever his latest imbecility may be. :cool:

I think bent tight probably got an "A" in acronym in his special education class.

This will end the response to your funny post (or, in bent tight-speak, "TWETRTYFP.")

It is simply amazing to me that such treasonous actions and statements can be construed by twoofers as "american"
Treasonous twoofer morons.....

or

IISATMTSTAASCBCBTAA. TTM

a clip from the article;
"CAIRO, Egypt — Osama bin Laden's chief deputy in an audiotape Tuesday accused Shiite Iran of trying to discredit the Sunni al-Qaida terror network by spreading the conspiracy theory that Israel was behind the Sept. 11 attacks."

another clip;
"Al-Zawahri accused Hezbollah's Al-Manar television of starting the rumor.

"The purpose of this lie is clear _ (to suggest) that there are no heroes among the Sunnis who can hurt America as no else did in history. Iranian media snapped up this lie and repeated it," he said.

"Iran's aim here is also clear _ to cover up its involvement with America in invading the homes of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq," he said."

more here;

Al Qaida Number 2: Iran Propagated 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

is there any doubt that twoofers are helping terrorists?

Last edited:

It is simply amazing to me that such treasonous actions and statements can be construed by twoofers as "american"

or

IISATMTSTAASCBCBTAA. TTM

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2007219-post229.html

Keep ignoring it bitch.

or

IISATMTSTAASCBCBTAA. TTM

Keep ignoring it bitch.

Ignoring your imbecility could be a full time task.

The FACTS remain, however, all of your endless sniveling notwithstanding.

The Zogby Poll establishes that at least as of the time of that poll, commissioned by the 9/11 Troofer scumbags, that a significant majority of Americans do NOT assume that 9/11/2001 attacks were an inside job. Instead, they largely agree that it was the result of the efforts of terrorists.

By contrast, you imbecile Troofers (are you a troofer this week, scumbag?) tend to subscribe to the absurd paranoid vile notion (with not a scintilla of evidence to support it) that American government officials committed the 9/11 atrocities -- or allowed them to happen, which amounts to the same thing.

9/11 Troofers are scum.

or

IISATMTSTAASCBCBTAA. TTM

Keep ignoring it bitch.

The Zogby Poll establishes that at least as of the time of that poll, commissioned by the 9/11 Troofer scumbags, that a significant majority of Americans do NOT assume that 9/11/2001 attacks were an inside job. Instead, they largely agree that it was the result of the efforts of terrorists.

By contrast, you imbecile Troofers (are you a troofer this week, scumbag?) tend to subscribe to the absurd paranoid vile notion (with not a scintilla of evidence to support it) that American government officials committed the 9/11 atrocities -- or allowed them to happen, which amounts to the same thing.

9/11 Troofers are scum.

Is the Snitch Bitch still whining?

9/11 Troofers are scum.

Is the * * * Bitch still whining?

Yes. You appear to be.

:lol:

9/11 Troofers are scum.

Is the * * * Bitch still whining?

Yes. You appear to be.

:lol:

Classic Snitch Bitch. Outright edit another's post to lie about what they posted. What a useless Snitch Bitch you are.

I see clownlite is really honoring me in this thread as well.......

BOOGETY BOOGETY!!!!!!!

I've simply proven you ignore information you do not like. I share the same opinion of many members of NYCCAN and they know a hell of a lot more about that day than you or I yet you choose to call victims' families whack jobs for wanting a new investigation.

BOOGETY BOOGETY!!!!!!!

I've simply proven you ignore information you do not like. I share the same opinion of many members of NYCCAN and they know a hell of a lot more about that day than you or I yet you choose to call victims' families whack jobs for wanting a new investigation.

nope asshat(love that word)(AH), you simply refuse to accept any information from sources other than the typicall treasonous twoofer alex jones web sites and address nothing!

Typical treasonous twoofer.

Go have some more fruit loops

BOOGETY BOOGETY!!!!!!!

nope asshat(love that word)(AH), you simply refuse to accept any information from sources other than the typicall treasonous twoofer alex jones web sites and address nothing!

Typical treasonous twoofer.

Go have some more fruit loops

The link in that post is to NYCCAN and it has nothing to do with Jones. That website was opened and is run by many of the people responsible for getting the 9E Commission.

GETTING a little bit closer to exposing bent tight's lie, here:

What a dumbass. I said long ago in many different threads I don't know what happened. That makes me a troofer. And to think, any number of birth control methods could have prevented your existence thereby reducing the amount of stupidity you spill every day.

Part of a lengthy exchange with geauxtohell. As geauxtohell correctly noted in that exchange (click link to view the whole exchange), bent tight DID try to hide his Truther motives.

In the quoted excerpt, he (unlike a Troofer) DENIES knowing what happened and claims (sarcastically) that this makes him a "troofer" (spelled that way BY bent tight for a reason).

CLAIMING that you want to "know" the truth does NOT make you a TRUTHER.

n reality, bent tight TRIED valiantly for a long time to HIDE the fact that he IS a Troofer.

Recently (but ONLY recently) he finally admitted that he IS a Truther.
The pussy-boi, bent tight, remains an abject compulsive liar.

Forum List

Back