Any gift ideas?

no you are a pos who brings politics into everything with your fucked up agenda Hang on Sloopy
OMG I really apologize. I didn't know this was the lounge...omg I feel horrible...Let's see what I can delete

i fixed what I could

Sorry Everyone. I have a horrible habit of not looking on the side threads to see where they are posted

I feel terrible

Considered that, but I would have to fly up north, and with the hours she is already working as a resident in the ER, me showing up would just give her more to do besides sleep and work. She just doesn't have time to entertain Daddy right now. She has some time off coming up, but that's well past Valentine's Day.
She could always use pjs, not the lingerie type. Since she is busy working in ER and doesn't have time for anything else, besides sleep.

Experiences make the best gifts.

Go to a concert, book a helicopter tour , go skydiving.

Those things will be remembered long after some trinket is lost and forgotten

Considered that, but I would have to fly up north, and with the hours she is already working as a resident in the ER, me showing up would just give her more to do besides sleep and work. She just doesn't have time to entertain Daddy right now. She has some time off coming up, but that's well past Valentine's Day.
She's in her residency? Yup, work with a little sleep tossed in here and there.

Experiences make the best gifts.

Go to a concert, book a helicopter tour , go skydiving.

Those things will be remembered long after some trinket is lost and forgotten
You're right. For her 16th or 18th birthday, I got her one pilot's license class. I was in the back seat, but the instructor took off and landed and she had control of the plane for 45 minutes, with him telling her what to do, of course. She really loved that.

I just paid $2400 to get her old car fixed. She'll have to wait until the big bucks start rolling in and buy her own. She will never receive a single rose from me ever again.

Don't get the six pack either.

Just in case.

Don't get the six pack either.

Just in case.
Bones suggested pearls or diamonds. Not exactly what I was considering, but a tasteful single strand of pearls might be OK. What could go wrong?

Forum List

Back