Im a real American

No Mortie. Hulk Hogan isn't a real American any more than Kid Rock or Ted Nugent. They are all three has been caricatures who are desperately trying to use politics to revive a failed career.

They're old now- like we all get if we're half lucky.

I don't think on any of them as failures at all.

What's a real American in your opinion?
Someone with common sense. Not those who believe Biden is a Chinese puppet, trump was sent by God, he will return in 2024, the capitol riots were
A Democrat event, the virus is a hoax, trump wasn't a racist, Cheney and pence were wrong, all of Americans problems started When Biden was elected.

Do you fit into any of those categories son? He I'm pleased you asked that question. Aren't you?

Someone with common sense. Not those who believe Biden is a Chinese puppet, trump was sent by God, he will return in 2024, the capitol riots were
A Democrat event, the virus is a hoax, trump wasn't a racist, Cheney and pence were wrong, all of Americans problems started When Biden was elected.

In other words- a "real" American is a person that has the same beliefs as you do.

None of that has anything to do with it, but it doesn't surprise me that that's how you look at it.

Do you fit into any of those categories son? He I'm pleased you asked that question. Aren't you?

I don't need to fit into any of your stupid, worthless categories to know I was born in America and I am an American and you can kiss my American ass.

I'm not a "son", I'm a daughter. But if I were a son, your pathetic attempt to demean me wouldn't faze me. Idiot.

Yes, I'm pleased I asked the question. Turniphead. I wouldn't have asked it to begin with.

No Mortie. Hulk Hogan isn't a real American any more than Kid Rock or Ted Nugent. They are all three has been caricatures who are desperately trying to use politics to revive a failed career.
Holy tds

In other words- a "real" American is a person that has the same beliefs as you do.

None of that has anything to do with it, but it doesn't surprise me that that's how you look at it.

I don't need to fit into any of your stupid, worthless categories to know I was born in America and I am an American and you can kiss my American ass.

I'm not a "son", I'm a daughter. But if I were a son, your pathetic attempt to demean me wouldn't faze me. Idiot.

Yes, I'm pleased I asked the question. Turniphead. I wouldn't have asked it to begin with.

You idiot reply confirms what I said. You didn't lime the defi option because you didn't fit it.
All the shit you.loopies believe
Is an indictment on the human race. That's why your heritage doesn't qualify you to be anything but a loonie.

Aren't you pleased you stuck your ignorant nose in? I am.
You nuts are like taking wheat from blind chooks.

Forum List

Back