Any gift ideas?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I suck at buying gifts. I once saw a vase full of silk roses on the counter of a convenience store and bought one for my daughter. I didn't know until I gave it to her in front of her in-laws that it was actually a pair of crotchless silk panties rolled up to look like a rose. It had a green wire stem and everything, so I thought it was what it looked like. Since then, I usually receive a list of acceptable gifts to choose from, or just give gift cards. Valentine's day is soon, and I would love to get my grown daughter something to express how much I love her and how proud of her I am, but I don't want to just send her flowers. Anybody have any suggestions, or should I just accept the fact that I am not qualified to buy gifts?

iu

I suck at buying gifts. I once saw a vase full of silk roses on the counter of a convenience store and bought one for my daughter. I didn't know until I gave it to her in front of her in-laws that it was actually a pair of crotchless silk panties rolled up to look like a rose. It had a green wire stem and everything, so I thought it was what it looked like. Since then, I usually receive a list of acceptable gifts to choose from, or just give gift cards. Valentine's day is soon, and I would love to get my grown daughter something to express how much I love her and how proud of her I am, but I don't want to just send her flowers. Anybody have any suggestions, or should I just accept the fact that I am not qualified to buy gifts?
A rose under the windshield wiper of a new car is in good tastes.

You really know how to shop! But, if she shoots it sitting up there on a cooler on a couple of two 2 by, everybody else better be ready to run like hell.

A rose under the windshield wiper of a new car is in good tastes.
I just paid $2400 to get her old car fixed. She'll have to wait until the big bucks start rolling in and buy her own. She will never receive a single rose from me ever again.

Last edited:
A card----telling her how you feel.

Burial plots for all your friends and family who have been vaxxxxed .

Might as well since yall have 3 to 5 years to live

How about a Trumpy Bear?

1643885947913.png

Do something you both enjoy together just the two of you- dinner, shooting range, miniature golf...

Take her out to lunch/dinner at a place she likes. There comes a time when you simply run out of ideas but a good feed is always appreciated. ;)

I remember when my dad passed and i was helping clean out his stuff. I bet the last ten years of gifts were in a basement closet. Not that he did not appreciate them, it's just he had everything he needed by then.

I swear I believe the thing he used the most was a folding cushion (Hunter's Ass-set) he kept in his hunting pack.

Why do Libturds generally have failed relationships and marriages? It is so typical in liberal land. Would you say you did not have the emotional maturity to sustain a happy marriage?

You are an exception you get along with your child
Look up Lee Chatfield.

In that case, take her out to dinner, she could really use her Dad.
Considered that, but I would have to fly up north, and with the hours she is already working as a resident in the ER, me showing up would just give her more to do besides sleep and work. She just doesn't have time to entertain Daddy right now. She has some time off coming up, but that's well past Valentine's Day.

Forum List

Back