Does Anybody Still Enjoy Playing Board Games?

I love playing Backgammon

1643836899496.jpeg

Last edited:
I do, I enjoy family time together. I also play card games and videogames. :)
Yep. Been playing them since I was a kid. Diplomacy is a favorite. Settlers is good. Terraforming Mars. The legacy pandemics are nice. Illuminati is a classic.

Ohhh a beloved paddle with holes in it. Mine was round. The kind that might have a ball attached with elastic. I put different sized holes in it.

The Complete History of Board Games​

People have been playing board games for thousands of years. In fact, some games like The Royal Game of Ur in Iraq date as far back as 3000 BC and are still played today.

With the recent surge in popularity of board games and what some are deeming the ‘golden age of board games’, I thought it would be a nice change of pace to take a step back and look at where the hobby of board games first began.

In this article, I will take you back in time to the year when board games were first created, and follow their evolution all the way to the modern-day board games we are playing today.

Yes, this one is my favorite, i have it at home and i did buy it from a Texan.:)

1646401228805.png

Not sure what you mean by 3M game ? but here more picture of the game, it is a really good game :)

1646405448342.png

Forum List

Back