Antifa Explained

Isn't it much easier to pretend to be a good guy, than actually be one?
What we know for fact is the Clergy at Charlottesville would have been beaten or killed without Antifa stepping to stop you white supremacists.

I'm a bit skeptical on that antifa
Had the protest been set up to be nonviolent, where participants of both the
rally and the counterprotest had to sign agreements not to use violence, alcohol or drugs
or to invoke arrests, maybe nobody would have gotten killed or threatened at all.
maybe the whole threat could be avoided by using nonviolent strategies
that other protestors have used at protests to ensure civil liberties and protections.

I guess that's one advantage of working openly instead of anonymously.
the most effective activists and organizers I have worked with
met and worked arrangements out with the police in advance,
so there are no unexpected acts of violence or abuse that escalate out of control.
And these are serious activists who have organized rallies that
publicized actual progress, including a Marxist couple who organized
a peaceful rally against the Klan in Tomball and succeeded in winning
a lawsuit against the City because they followed laws and worked with authorities not against them.
They actually got the City to agree to change their policies that violated
14th Amendment and public accommodations laws when they rented
a public facility to the Klan that the suing couple proved had policies
discriminating by race against members of the public who could attend.

That's what I consider a successful action and public rally that drew
attention to the antiKlan cause. So I respect that approach more
than anonymous attacks that just make the opponents look as
bad or worse than the people being protested. Instead of putting
down this distraction, it seems to make it worse and make Antifa look like the bad guy
so it makes your opponents look like the good guys in comparison. thus defeating the purpose.
With your credentials, you must interact with us all the time. There is no way you could equate us with white supremacists.

Dear antifa
what factor you have in common is divide and conquer tactics
and fear based attacks that destroy and sever relations
instead of inclusion and building relations that lift people up out of poverty and oppression.

promoting negative campaigns in the media
vs
reaching out and collaborating on real sustainable solutions
which doesn't get the same hyped up publicity as violent protests

you can be on opposite sides of the spectrum, as Chris Hedges
pointed out, and still both get played in the same game

you may be exact opposites of each other
but the divide and conquer tactics you use
make you both pawns of the corporate politics that benefits off the conflict
even though both sides are diametrically polar opposites
You can't go on pretending that these white supremacists will simply go away.

White Supremacists are growing in numbers, in reaction to mass immigration.

I'm not the one playing hall monitor on a message board.

Neither am I. However, when you attack people for nothing other than attending a political rally that you don't happen to agree with, that IS fascist.
When you become a mod it's to have power over other people.

Yep, I love lording it over people. I take particular pleasure in abusing small dogs and kittens too!:lmao:
Some people have something to say and some become mods.

Fortunately for you I'm both! Got a puppy I can kick?:laugh:
You came here accusing me of being a fascist without knowing the difference between fascist and anti-fascist, so let me help you out.

characteristics of fascism
pro dictatorship and anti-democracy
pro military, pro police
pro imperialist foreign policy
pro state, nationalist, xenophobic
pro toxic masculinity
racist, anti-semitic

characteristics of anti-fascism
pro peaceful foreign policy
pro community, pro worker rights
pro feminist and anti-racist

Neither am I. However, when you attack people for nothing other than attending a political rally that you don't happen to agree with, that IS fascist.

Yep, I love lording it over people. I take particular pleasure in abusing small dogs and kittens too!:lmao:

You came here accusing me of being a fascist without knowing the difference between fascist and anti-fascist, so let me help you out.

pro military, pro police
pro toxic masculinity
racist, anti-semitic

Rofl! You can't possibly expect anyone to take this list seriously when it contains items such as:

pro toxic masculinity

I assume you are a male. What have you done to combat your toxic masculinity? I can immediately tell that your posts are written with a male perspective. Fix your toxic masculinity issue and cut off the little that remains of your balls already.

Last edited:
Mark Bray wrote the Anti-Fascist Handbook, and does a pretty good job at explaining the evolution of the movement. The video is 26 minute so I only expect one of you to watch it. The rest of you will remain ignorant, yet continue to post as if you know what we are about.

Were you around when the WTO protests were happening?

By attempting to link to past groups, Bray attempts to create a sense of authenticity that really doesn't exist.

Although, it is Hedges--a sell out, that makes it even more absurd.

If antifa had not eventually stood between the clergy blockade and the neo-Nazis, my friends would have either been badly beaten or died. Antifa saved their lives.
~Clergy at Charlottesville

You're not relevant. That is the reality.

pro military, pro police
pro toxic masculinity
racist, anti-semitic

Rofl! You can't possibly expect anyone to take this list seriously when it contains items such as:

pro toxic masculinity

I assume you are a male. What have you done to combat your toxic masculinity? I can immediately tell that your posts written with a male perspective. Fix your toxic masculinity issue and cut off the little that remains of your balls already.
If I came here with the name anti-trump, you fascists would not be trying to equate me to Trump ball lickers. The only reason you try to equate anti-fascist to fascist is because that is the talking point fed to you dittoheads.

Look at all the fools parroting what they were told instead of using common sense to see the clear difference.

If you read the Anti-Fascist Handbook, there will be no doubt that Antifa is the modern day version of the Sons of Liberty.
Considering that the author openly admits that they advocate for violence against other CITIZENS for organizing I find your analogy vapid.

The host had it right in the opening, ANTIFA is very similar to the groups that they go out and fight. He goes rather light on him IMO later in the interview as he clearly has a bias and makes no bones about it.
That's why it's called a debate. You get to hear both sides of the argument.

Come on down to Katy Texas.....
I'll be happy to debate you.
People who sleep with their dog have nothing to debate.

I dont have a dog.
But i'll make you my bitch ya little faggot.

pro military, pro police
pro toxic masculinity
racist, anti-semitic

pro toxic masculinity

I assume you are a male. What have you done to combat your toxic masculinity? I can immediately tell that your posts written with a male perspective. Fix your toxic masculinity issue and cut off the little that remains of your balls already.
If I came here with the name anti-trump, you fascists would not be trying to equate me to Trump ball lickers. The only reason you try to equate anti-fascist to fascist is because that is the talking point fed to you dittoheads.

Look at all the fools parroting what they were told instead of using common sense to see the clear difference.

Nah, it's actually because you anti-fascists are the closest thing we have had to fascism in awhile. What other group uses violence to silence speech?

Toxic masculinity... ROFL! Did you castrate yourself yet? If not, it's time to do so, get rid of that masculinity, all of it!

What we know for fact is the Clergy at Charlottesville would have been beaten or killed without Antifa stepping to stop you white supremacists.

rally and the counterprotest had to sign agreements not to use violence, alcohol or drugs
or to invoke arrests, maybe nobody would have gotten killed or threatened at all.
that other protestors have used at protests to ensure civil liberties and protections.

so there are no unexpected acts of violence or abuse that escalate out of control.
a lawsuit against the City because they followed laws and worked with authorities not against them.

down this distraction, it seems to make it worse and make Antifa look like the bad guy
so it makes your opponents look like the good guys in comparison. thus defeating the purpose.
With your credentials, you must interact with us all the time. There is no way you could equate us with white supremacists.

Dear antifa
instead of inclusion and building relations that lift people up out of poverty and oppression.

vs

I thought you lived in the real world. Hedges is a good journalist and philosopher but he is also a showman. He peddles revolt with little to no concern for the civil war as a byproduct.

He peddles conditional revolt..........and then changes the conditions.

White supremacists are a very small group. You are young. You weren't around for the WTO protests. The thing is that no one wants to become involved in protests because you folks show up and put their lives in danger and then hide behind them. Now you want a pat on the back? Screw that.

Mark Bray wrote the Anti-Fascist Handbook, and does a pretty good job at explaining the evolution of the movement. The video is 26 minute so I only expect one of you to watch it. The rest of you will remain ignorant, yet continue to post as if you know what we are about.

I know exactly what you're about. You're rehashed lib fringe who are intolerant, racist, prejudiced, bigots.

pawns of the corporate politics that benefits off the conflict
Wait what?
Explain this to me if you may?

Dear JokerX27505 Please see theHawk's reply Antifa Explained
which demonstrates this.

As long as the antifa use
negative tactics like this, attacking peaceful free speech as a preemptive
strike instead of real racist oppression, and instead of defending laws and people
using orderly means that doesn't send the wrong message and get bad press, then supporters of the "white racist corporate class" simply use these reports and images to discredit Antifa and the left and foment MORE opposition to liberals they blame for violence instead of constructive change. So it has the opposite effect and defeats the purpose, much along the same lines as Chris Hedges criticisms he summarizes at the end of the video.

So it all plays into the hands and favor of the very corporate elite who profit off this
type of hype in the media. Both the leftist elitists profit by having other pawns get arrested and do their "dirty work" for them by going out to these protests while the elitists sit comfortably in their offices, and "claim credit for representing the poor disenfranchised minorities"; while the rightwing just use these protests to demean the left even more.

So the corporate elite on both left and right use these pawns just like the people who
send the sons of OTHER PEOPLE off to war to fight for them while they reap the benefits of war.

In the end, the corporate interests who buy off candidates, judges and courts, regardless of left and right parties and politics, win what they want while the people remain "divided and conquered" fighting and blaming each other. So the antifa miss the real target and just go after puppets who "conveniently represent" what they are against while the real crooks sit comfortably unaffected. The Antifa end up part of the very distraction they claim they are attacking, because they hit on symbolic groups that are not the real culprits. So it is indeed a distraction and doesn't address the real problems, only publicizes it symbolicly which is used against Antifa and the left.

Last edited:
Conservatives are mainstream middle class people who work hard and pay taxes and don't cause problems.
They want normal things like law and order, strong national defense, decent culture, low taxes and good schools.
They are not Nazis or the Klan or white supremacist.
Being patriotic is not hate
Controlling immigration is not racism.
Capitalism is not oppression.
The Antifa are brainwashed fanatics who are using violence and hate to push a far left wing agenda.
Post a short list of your personal conservative principles.

Here is one principle:

Beating people is wrong.

Once you have adopted it, perhaps we can continue with the conversation. Indeed, generally people accept this principle before engaging in civilized conversation of any sort. Somehow it did not make it into the list of principles for the "anti-fascists".
No sane person here believes that republicans are pacifists. You ejaculate to the thought of bombing nonwhite nations.

That reply just sucks. So juvenile and so full of hyperbole. Why not leave your personal fetishes out of discussions and reply like an adult? The basic idea illustrated was that beating people is wrong. If you won't address this fact, verifiable by simply googling video of people claiming to be affiliated with your 'organization' using said tactics on camera, then you are of no use to the American public.

So, you're saying Liberal organizations have banned people on beliefs?
It's time we fight back, and ban those Companies from their charters for their beliefs.

Dear antifa

vs

I thought you lived in the real world. Hedges is a good journalist and philosopher but he is also a showman. He peddles revolt with little to no concern for the civil war as a byproduct.

Dear antifa
The point is not to try to make people or groups go away. They are always going to believe what they believe.

The way not to fall victim to the games is to
1. help the nonprofits and groups like KPFT/pacifica radio PAY OFF AND KEEP THEIR PROPERTY.
Currently the very liberal left public radio that supports outreach for "antiracism" and "diversity inclusion" has been going BANKRUPT while money that could have been used to save their CA and NY stations for direct community use is getting sold off to corporate creditors.
I was trying to get a partnership set up between Pacifica and other community nonprofits to save home offices and land by raising money together in a huge national media campaign to reclaim these resources for the minority interests, losing their shirts to corporate developers.
See draft of national fundraising plans I hoped would save all 5 stations:
www.10million.net

But these "distractions" keep costing time energy and money. Because activists like you keep looking to fight battles that benefit the elected officials and candidates who use this to further themselves.
We don't even have the manpower and resources organized
to save 5 radio stations that were IN POSSESSION of the liberal left.
That gets lost while these elitists use the liberal constituents to raise money and go vote for them!

2. Work DIRECTLY with your local districts, all the parties that have representation in your precinct. Work with workers unions, teachers unions and police unions and tell them you want to form a partnership to stop crime and stop wasting tax money sending people to jail and prison from each district. So that the lives and money saved, the people who would lose their ability to work, can work jobs rebuilding and developing services needed in that district. So liberals, both Greens and Democrats and working people, can invest in localized health services instead of funding the system that makes taxpayers pay more for prisons than we pay for college and training doctors or nurses that are needed to provide health care for our populations.

Working WITH police, not against the system, is the key that the real liberal activists have used.
In Houston, one of the oldest most established liberal activists consulted with our Mayor and DA office to introduce a controversial reform that allows people to get warning tickets and go through courses
to avoid charges and jail time for minor possession. So this is a CONSTRUCTIVE political change that stops oppression of minorities over correctable offenses.

That's REAL change, but it's done by working WITH the system and being smart and selective.
NOT playing the media games that just feeds the corporate pigs.

3. Buy land, or help nonprofits that own land to keep and expand their land,programs and services.
We can still connect all these groups by radio, but it may have to be done by internet
since Pacifica is about to lose at least 2 stations if not more.

If you want to empower the poor and minorities, the key is ownership.
of property, programs, and media connections that empower other people and communities to
TAKE BACK OWNERSHIP.

When you own your own property and districts, then you have more say in the policies
and you become EQUAL with these so called white supremacists you blame.
The real power comes from OWNERSHIP of property and KNOWLEDGE of the laws.
That's what people are monopolizing, not whiteness but KNOWLEDGE
and OWNERSHIP that can be taught to empower and train others to do in order to have equal
weight, power and authority as anyone else.

This is what the Freed Slaves did in the historic district where I live. They made sure everyone
bought and owned their own land so they leveraged their businesses and community development themselves. They were more successful by owning and building their own church district and businesses, full of jazz clubs and liquor shops and brickmaking, 100 years before they were even considered citizens. That's how powerful that was, they didn't rely on being citizens to own and run their own district, in fact they were more powerful than Blacks today who depend on help from govt and never get it.

So that's the key. And I've found other people buying land and organizing connections by radio network across the country to start empowering Blacks to take back ownership.

You can help by connecting Antifa to these groups that are doing and building power the right way.
That's where equality comes from, when you own your own land and work it yourself.
Then it doesn't matter what White people do with their own land and power,
if each community has its own.

www.freedmenstown.com
www.rightsfortheworkers.org

If you want references to land ownership, Economist Hernando De Soto of Peru also advocated for democratic liberation of migrant workers by making them OWNERS of the land they worked. So if you take the campus model of local ownership and management that came out of the Freedmen's Town district (www.campusplan.org) and replicate that across the border www.earnedamnesty.org
then all the poor minorities currently suffering from trafficking and slavery can be liberated and equalized by owning their own land and programs in exchange for investing labor into building cities.

A bunch of white privlaged rich kids is what ANTIFA is nothing more. ANTIFA is very much like the skin head movement was. All rich white kids that are just bored.

pro military, pro police
pro toxic masculinity
racist, anti-semitic

None of these definitions of Fascism even cover the most unique thing about Fascism.... Proof that Liberals are losing it mentally.... Because these characteristics can include a lot of Capitalist, or Communist regimes too.

Fascism's unique feature is it manages business for National Interest, unlike Capitalists who don't manage business, or unlike Communists who have government replace business.

With that said... Mussolini had a Fascist regime for years without being Racist, or anti-Semitic.

Mussolini actually initially had argued that Jews had a right to be in Italy since Roman times, and Mussolini also argued against Hitler that there were no superior, or pure races.

Actually a lot of things you listed wouldn't be included in other Fascist style regimes like Peron, or Franco.... Including Imperialism.

To say that ANTIFA were pro community, and pro workers rights, and Nazis were not would be a big time lie.

The German Labour Front was both pro community, and pro workers rights.

German Labour Front - Wikipedia

Last edited:
post001584.jpg

Being anti-fascist is like being anti-dinosaur. It's no longer relevant in the modern world.

:rolleyes: tough guy parrotbois keep telling themselves that.........

Forum List

Back