Antifa chants "burn it down"...

that be 'Affront' (an insult) and you are so incorrect. He's about the only thing protecting our freedom and liberty. I'm sorry you feel that other way. I wish some of you would open your eyes to the truth of the matter. Thomas is a constitutionalist. I'm sorry you guys do not like that one bit.
Equality and justice for all, that's a core belief in the United States and it's not going to change just because of people like you.

Equality and justice for all, that's a core belief in the United States and it's not going to change just because of people like you.

And yet YOU are the people demanding the end of civil liberties.

DURRRRRRR

It does not matter a flying fuck through a rolling donut about whether you disagree or not. Facts are facts. There is clear evidence of Proud Pukes -0 Percenters were behind the 01-06 Attempt Insurrection. Fuck Them. I love my country.

You seem very upset about the 1/6 riot.

You must be foaming at the mouth about the hundreds of left leaning riots.

Right? Or is that different, because, you know, reasons?

It does not matter a flying fuck through a rolling donut about whether you disagree or not. Facts are facts. There is clear evidence of Proud Pukes -0 Percenters were behind the 01-06 Attempt Insurrection. Fuck Them. I love my country.

There were no guns, thus NO INSURRECTION. No matter how much you posture, bitch, and moan.

The leftists setting up CHAZ WAS an insurrection.

DURRRRRRR

Leftist REAL insurrections are A-OK with chinese stooges like this twerp.

Well you're buying the propaganda arm of the dem party manure bud so i'd be unlikely to take biased reporting from you. bravoactual DAMN....american males have gotten so damn dumb it's unbelievable.

View attachment 679016

Clarence Thomas is the Target.

They even infiltrated the KKK with wokeism.

Kkk.jpg

stann said:

the hypocrisy is stunning. WHERE in all seriousness do you think that the left is on the side of equality and justice. No. I REALLY want to hear your answer to that one but i won't be holding my breath.

The " riot ? " On January 6th affected every American. The civil Rights riots are a completely different matter. But They are caused by the actions of far right extremists, too. So I guess they're not too much different.

.The 'riot' affected no americans except those that were there in support of President Trump and have had their CIVIL RIGHTS violated for going on two years. Don't tell me that you're still undergoing therapy..and if you are...which might be a good idea...it is not over J6..and if it is....you crazy drama queen.

The " riot ? " On January 6th affected every American. The civil Rights riots are a completely different matter. But They are caused by the actions of far right extremists, too. So I guess they're not too much different.

Really? I wasn't effected. How were you effected?

.The 'riot' affected no americans except those that were there in support of President Trump and have had their CIVIL RIGHTS violated for going on two years. Don't tell me that you're still undergoing therapy..and if you are...which might be a good idea...it is not over J6..and if it is....you crazy drama queen.
You're a complete a******. It affected every American. You didn't have to be there to realize our democracy was under attack. The very thought that other Americans were doing this is so repulsive is beyond belief. It's as if they stabbed America in the heart. If you don't feel that way then you're not an American.

You're a complete a******. It affected every American. You didn't have to be there to realize our democracy was under attack. The very thought that other Americans were doing this is so repulsive is beyond belief. It's as if they stabbed America in the heart. If you don't feel that way then you're not an American.

They delayed a formality by a few hours.

You are as delusional as trump is, that's the whole reason we have this mess.

The problem for these people is they have been spoon fed so many lies from the one term failure and Putin's Chief Ass Kisser that they can not tell truth from the lies. They no longer about the lies, in fact they want to be lied to.

You are as delusional as trump is, that's the whole reason we have this mess.

They delayed a formality by a few hours. That was the effect.

You talked shit, but you didn't, couldn't point to any other "effect".

Run along shit talker.

pure idiocy

Forum List

Back