Antifa chants "burn it down"...

I don't even know what you're talking about when you say the Chaz and autonomous zones. And I don't care cuz it didn't threaten the entire federal government of the United States. Must be some minor incident in some minor locality that you're trying to blow up into a big thing when real in reality it's a nothing that's what you people seem to do pick an isolated insulator and try to make it out as if it is comparable to what happened on January 6th. Believe me it is not. I never want to relive that day, horror of seeing those miscreants defile the sacred Halls of our government.

They were formal insurrections against the government. You don't know about them, becusae the media and dem authorities treated them like it was a second "Summer of Love".

Even if the accusations against the 1/6 rioters were true, they would still be in the same category as the other insurrectionists of the time.

ANd the lefty insurrectionists, were treated very differently. Becuase of political reasons.

They were formal insurrections against the government. You don't know about them, becusae the media and dem authorities treated them like it was a second "Summer of Love".

Even if the accusations against the 1/6 rioters were true, they would still be in the same category as the other insurrectionists of the time.

ANd the lefty insurrectionists, were treated very differently. Becuase of political reasons.
If you want to talk about small, isolated cases let's do. I looked up cases in the Pacific Northwest, one was far-right wing fanatics call the Bundy Brothers who took over a federal building and we're not prosecuted. In Portland Oregon I believe it was 74 people are up on federal charges I don't know what became of that. The important thing to remember is they did not try to overthrow the government. There's an absolute stupendous difference in these cases. Thus some of them getting off scot-free.

If you want to talk about small, isolated cases let's do. I looked up cases in the Pacific Northwest, one was far-right wing fanatics call the Bundy Brothers who took over a federal building and we're not prosecuted. In Portland Oregon I believe it was 74 people are up on federal charges I don't know what became of that. The important thing to remember is they did not try to overthrow the government. There's an absolute stupendous difference in these cases. Thus some of them getting off scot-free.

Declaring themselves NOT American territory is, a formal rebellion. THey were indeed, trying to "overthrow" the goverment at the very LEAST like the Confederates did, if not start a revolution, as per the Russian Revolution leading to a marxist hell hole.

That it failed miserable, is irrelevant. The 1/6 riot failed miserable too, and that is not slowing the railroading of hte acccused.

I've talked to a lot of lefties about this issue. All the excuses they come up with, for hte difference in treatment, are easily, pathetically easy to prove false.

It's political. Your side is going after the 1/6 rioters not because of what they did, but becuause of what they believe, ie they are on the "wrong" side, as far as you are concerned.

And that, is a violation of their civil rights.

Declaring themselves NOT American territory is, a formal rebellion. THey were indeed, trying to "overthrow" the goverment at the very LEAST like the Confederates did, if not start a revolution, as per the Russian Revolution leading to a marxist hell hole.

That it failed miserable, is irrelevant. The 1/6 riot failed miserable too, and that is not slowing the railroading of hte acccused.

I've talked to a lot of lefties about this issue. All the excuses they come up with, for hte difference in treatment, are easily, pathetically easy to prove false.

It's political. Your side is going after the 1/6 rioters not because of what they did, but becuause of what they believe, ie they are on the "wrong" side, as far as you are concerned.

And that, is a violation of their civil rights.
If you want to continue ordering the fine points of the law I suggest you talk to the justice department see how far you get. Every legal case is different and they are treated differently that's a given depends on the situation depends on the severity of the crime.

If you want to continue ordering the fine points of the law I suggest you talk to the justice department see how far you get. Every legal case is different and they are treated differently that's a given depends on the situation depends on the severity of the crime.

Severity? PEOPLE DIED and were raped in the lefty insurrections. And teh police were not allowed in to investigate. And the police were ordered by dems to accept that.

And that went on for WEEKS, as opposed to a few hours.

This is not a "fine point of law", this is blatant and massive violations of the civil rights of the accused.

You have a choice. You can support civil rights and freedom, or you can support the way the Dems are conducting the 1/6 trials.

You can't do both.

Severity? PEOPLE DIED and were raped in the lefty insurrections. And teh police were not allowed in to investigate. And the police were ordered by dems to accept that.

And that went on for WEEKS, as opposed to a few hours.

This is not a "fine point of law", this is blatant and massive violations of the civil rights of the accused.

You have a choice. You can support civil rights and freedom, or you can support the way the Dems are conducting the 1/6 trials.

You can't do both.
I'm sorry you feel deprived for some reason. Here in Omaha a few years ago and elderly man killed his wife because she was very ill and starting to get dementia on top of that. She asked him to kill her. At first they were going to prosecute him, in the end they simply dropped the case. In another case a man killed his wife at three children, he got life in prison. Every case is different, that's why they're treated differently. And you're comparing apples with oranges. I don't know what to expect, but I don't think you're going to get it.

I'm sorry you feel deprived for some reason. Here in Omaha a few years ago and elderly man killed his wife because she was very ill and starting to get dementia on top of that. She asked him to kill her. At first they were going to prosecute him, in the end they simply dropped the case. In another case a man killed his wife at three children, he got life in prison. Every case is different, that's why they're treated differently. And you're comparing apples with oranges. I don't know what to expect, but I don't think you're going to get it.

Sometimes it is just to treat different cases differently.

Your examples, it is easy to see why the different cases were treated differently and it was obviously Just to do so.

When comparing the 1/6 riots to the other riots of the period, it is also easy to see why they are treated differently.

and the reason is NOT Just.

Why is it such an alien concept to you, that even right wing rioters have civil rights that need to be protected?

Sometimes it is just to treat different cases differently.

Your examples, it is easy to see why the different cases were treated differently and it was obviously Just to do so.

When comparing the 1/6 riots to the other riots of the period, it is also easy to see why they are treated differently.

and the reason is NOT Just.

Why is it such an alien concept to you, that even right wing rioters have civil rights that need to be protected?
January 6th was caused by one man who spread a huge lie and whose followers were gullible enough to believe it despite all the evidence to the contrary and /or despite all the lack of evidence, whichever way you want to view it. The BLM riots, were caused by social injustice that has been occurring and reoccurring for decades, despite all of our laws saying it shouldn't exist. There was no intent by them to attempt to overthrow the government, it was never planned out to take over a federal building, it just happened. That's something that January 6 people can never say, the ones being prosecuted came prepared to do just that.

View attachment 661977

Antifa members in Washington, D.C., threatened to "burn it down" while demonstrating against the Supreme Court's decision overturning Roe v. Wade on Friday.

Members of the far-left militant movement joined protests in the nation's capital against the court's decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health.

"If we don’t get it, burn it down," the demonstrators chanted. In another chant, they said, "Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground."

Violent leftists are violent...

In other news, the sky is blue and waters wet...
Did they burn it down ? Did they come prepare to burn it down ? Were they caring Molotov cocktails ? Did they even try to do it ? On the other side we have January 6th, the main perpetrators came prepared to do what they threatened to do, and they attempted to do just that. They even had backup weapons across the Potomac ready to be brought in if it actually turned into a battle, to bring on their ignorant civil war.

January 6th was caused by one man who spread a huge lie and whose followers were gullible enough to believe it despite all the evidence to the contrary and /or despite all the lack of evidence, whichever way you want to view it.

You keep harping on the fact that you disagree with their motives. Do you understand that your hostility to their motives, is SUPPORTING my argument? you are demonstrating a motive for the difference in treatment, that is NOT the "severity o the crime".

The BLM riots, were caused by social injustice that has been occurring and reoccurring for decades, despite all of our laws saying it shouldn't exist. There was no intent by them to attempt to overthrow the government, it was never planned out to take over a federal building, it just happened.

You also keep harping on the fact that you agree with the motives of the other rioters of that period. Do you understand that your support for them, is also demonstrating a motive for the different treatment they recieved, that is NOT the "severit of the crime"?

That's something that January 6 people can never say, the ones being prosecuted came prepared to do just that.

We have not even looked for the organizers of the antifa and blm rioters, who would have had some pretty negative motives themselves.

Stann, a question. Do you undertand that Civil Rights, or Human Rights are something that EVERYONE has? And that the real test of whether you really support Human Rights is if you support them for your enemies?

You keep harping on the fact that you disagree with their motives. Do you understand that your hostility to their motives, is SUPPORTING my argument? you are demonstrating a motive for the difference in treatment, that is NOT the "severity o the crime".

You also keep harping on the fact that you agree with the motives of the other rioters of that period. Do you understand that your support for them, is also demonstrating a motive for the different treatment they recieved, that is NOT the "severit of the crime"?

We have not even looked for the organizers of the antifa and blm rioters, who would have had some pretty negative motives themselves.

Stann, a question. Do you undertand that Civil Rights, or Human Rights are something that EVERYONE has? And that the real test of whether you really support Human Rights is if you support them for your enemies?
I give up, you keep twisting the truth, I'm ending this discussion now I will not reply to any more of your nonsensical ideas. I have better things to do with my time goodbye.

Forum List

Back