Antifa chants "burn it down"...

The point of any investigation is get to the bottom of the truth. Like I said before you can believe whatever you want that doesn't make it true

Clearly that is not the case. If that was the case, all the riots would be being treated equally, until the investigations are complete.

Instead, the lefty riots are ignored while the one righty riot, is hyped to the N-th degree.

Your denial of what we can all see, just shows that you should NEVER be granted the slightest shred of credibility.

You are a troll and a partisan zealot.

Clearly that is not the case. If that was the case, all the riots would be being treated equally, until the investigations are complete.

Instead, the lefty riots are ignored while the one righty riot, is hyped to the N-th degree.

Your denial of what we can all see, just shows that you should NEVER be granted the slightest shred of credibility.

You are a troll and a partisan zealot.
Well at least I'm not a creep and a traitor. All the riots aren't equal. Riots that result from racism are just until they become violent. What you are calling a riot that happened on January 6th was like no other we've had. It was a failed insurrection, an act of betrayal against our country. Those people were traitors to our nation. There's a big difference.

Well at least I'm not a creep and a traitor. All the riots aren't equal. Riots that result from racism are just until they become violent. What you are calling a riot that happened on January 6th was like no other we've had. It was a failed insurrection, an act of betrayal against our country. Those people were traitors to our nation. There's a big difference.

You think because you agree with the riot, that that makes it "Just" is you being a violence supporting zealot.

That the Prosecutors are agreeing with you and picking and choosing their cases accordingly, is a massive violation of the rights of the accused.

The whole point of civil rights, of HUMAN RIGHTS, is that EVERYONE HAS THEM, even people you disagree with.

If you disagree with that, then you disagree with the very concept of HUMAN RIGHTS.

You either support the rights of the 1/6 rioters or you don't support Human Rights at all.

It is an either or situation.

BTW, I am not calling for a reversal of this situation. I am not, was never calling for the lefty rioters to be treated harsher than the right leaning rioters. I was always calling for equal treatment before the Law.

Because I am a good guy. I support Human Rights. ie the complete opposite of you.

You think because you agree with the riot, that that makes it "Just" is you being a violence supporting zealot.

That the Prosecutors are agreeing with you and picking and choosing their cases accordingly, is a massive violation of the rights of the accused.

The whole point of civil rights, of HUMAN RIGHTS, is that EVERYONE HAS THEM, even people you disagree with.

If you disagree with that, then you disagree with the very concept of HUMAN RIGHTS.

You either support the rights of the 1/6 rioters or you don't support Human Rights at all.

It is an either or situation.

BTW, I am not calling for a reversal of this situation. I am not, was never calling for the lefty rioters to be treated harsher than the right leaning rioters. I was always calling for equal treatment before the Law.

Because I am a good guy. I support Human Rights. ie the complete opposite of you.
You either are insane or you have limited comprehension of what you read. I said the civil Rights protests are justified until they become violent. The same is true of any protest. But comparing civil rights protests with what happened on January 6th is ludicrous at best..

You either are insane or you have limited comprehension of what you read. I said the civil Rights protests are justified until they become violent. The same is true of any protest. But comparing civil rights protests with what happened on January 6th is ludicrous at best..

I compare riots and how they are treated, and your response was to make a point about how one group are justified because "race".

You did that, not me. you are still doing it.

If you do not support Human Rights for those who you disagree with, then you do not support Human Rights.

It is hilarious that you make such an issue of "civil rights" when clearly, you oppose them.

Your lack of self awareness is epic. It is like a MOUNTAIN of not awareness. a really BIG fucking mountain.

I compare riots and how they are treated, and your response was to make a point about how one group are justified because "race".

You did that, not me. you are still doing it.

If you do not support Human Rights for those who you disagree with, then you do not support Human Rights.

It is hilarious that you make such an issue of "civil rights" when clearly, you oppose them.

Your lack of self awareness is epic. It is like a MOUNTAIN of not awareness. a really BIG fucking mountain.
I guess you must be a racist too. You can't compare a protest occurring because of racism and a protest occurring because one man lied to a whole group of people and calm them into being traders to their country there's no comparison.

I guess you must be a racist too. You can't compare a protest occurring because of racism and a protest occurring because one man lied to a whole group of people and calm them into being traders to their country there's no comparison.
Conned them into being traitors to their country.

Yes, you can. The accused have the same rights regardless of your opinion on their respective reasons.

That you are not getting that, is.... strongly supporting my point.

You are clearly and openly supporting different treatment of rioters based on political reasons.

That is a violation of the rights of the accused, that you are treating more harshly.

Your motive for the difference in treatment, is political. That makes any of them in prison or jail, political prisoners.

You are supporting the concept, and the practice of political prisoners, right now. It is happening right now, with your full support.

Yes, you can. The accused have the same rights regardless of your opinion on their respective reasons.

That you are not getting that, is.... strongly supporting my point.

You are clearly and openly supporting different treatment of rioters based on political reasons.

That is a violation of the rights of the accused, that you are treating more harshly.

Your motive for the difference in treatment, is political. That makes any of them in prison or jail, political prisoners.

You are supporting the concept, and the practice of political prisoners, right now. It is happening right now, with your full support.
apnews.com Comparison between Capitol siege, BLM protest is denounced. January 14th., 2001. I could list 30 more articles denouncing your position. I thought this issue was long put to rest. I guess there's some DieHard idiots in each and every case. I rest my case. You seem to want to be here simply to argue. The argument is long over, goodbye.

apnews.com Comparison between Capitol siege, BLM protest is denounced. January 14th., 2001. I could list 30 more articles denouncing your position. I thought this issue was long put to rest. I guess there's some DieHard idiots in each and every case. I rest my case. You seem to want to be here simply to argue. The argument is long over, goodbye.

My position is that you libs are supporting different treatment based on politics.

Your response is that the different treatment is not based on politics but on race.

Race is of course a political issue.

That other libs also share your position doesn't change that.

The different treatment is a violation of the civil rights of the accused.

This is tyranny.

My position is that you libs are supporting different treatment based on politics.

Your response is that the different treatment is not based on politics but on race.

Race is of course a political issue.

That other libs also share your position doesn't change that.

The different treatment is a violation of the civil rights of the accused.

This is tyranny.
I really feel sorry for you poor little white boy and you're twisted thinking. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. I'm sorry I can't help it if you're a racist and view the world in such a f***** up manner.

I really feel sorry for you poor little white boy and you're twisted thinking. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. I'm sorry I can't help it if you're a racist and view the world in such a f***** up manner.

I point out that different treatment for different rioters is a violation of their civil rights,

and your response is to justify the different treatement becasue of a political issue.

And then to call me a name and run away.

This is the point where, if you are not a political zealot, of that type that support tryanny and oppression, that you need to find a way to be a lefty, while supporting the civil rights of your enemies.

Can you do that, or is it now impossible? Is modern liberalism by definition now, anti-civil rights?

I point out that different treatment for different rioters is a violation of their civil rights,

and your response is to justify the different treatement becasue of a political issue.

And then to call me a name and run away.

This is the point where, if you are not a political zealot, of that type that support tryanny and oppression, that you need to find a way to be a lefty, while supporting the civil rights of your enemies.

Can you do that, or is it now impossible? Is modern liberalism by definition now, anti-civil rights?
And I told you over and over again that you're comparing apples to oranges. BLM protesters are protesting because they have been victimized by racism. The people who attacked the capital were aggressors, they weren't victims.

And I told you over and over again that you're comparing apples to oranges. BLM protesters are protesting because they have been victimized by racism. The people who attacked the capital were aggressors, they weren't victims.
You seem to have an issue with the judicial treatment of the violators in these protests. That's not going to change. These crimes are at two different levels. Seditious conspiracy is listed under treason which is categorized under high crimes and misdemeanors.

I was talking about BLM and antifa rioters. YOu keep twisting it to "protestors".

You are the one conflating the two, not me. And in doing so, you are showing that you support the RIOTERS.

And since you do it because of "racism", ie a political reason,

that supports my point, that you lefties are treating the different rioters differently based on political reasons.

Which is a violation of the right leaning rioters rights.

You are agreeing with EVERY STEP of my argument, except that you pretend to not be able to grasp that JUST BECAUSE YOU AGREE WITH THE RIOTERS, IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO GIVE THEM A PASS.

Not legally or constitutionally speaking.

If you do so, you are violating the rights of the rioters you did NOT give a pass to. Because it is not fair.

I was talking about BLM and antifa rioters. YOu keep twisting it to "protestors".

You are the one conflating the two, not me. And in doing so, you are showing that you support the RIOTERS.

And since you do it because of "racism", ie a political reason,

that supports my point, that you lefties are treating the different rioters differently based on political reasons.

Which is a violation of the right leaning rioters rights.

You are agreeing with EVERY STEP of my argument, except that you pretend to not be able to grasp that JUST BECAUSE YOU AGREE WITH THE RIOTERS, IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO GIVE THEM A PASS.

Not legally or constitutionally speaking.

If you do so, you are violating the rights of the rioters you did NOT give a pass to. Because it is not fair.
Exactly how many times do I have to tell you that everyone has the right to protest whatever their grievances are. Windows protest become violent then they need to be prosecuted. But, there's a big difference between looting which is a simple crime and seditious conspiracy which is considered a subset of the high crime all treason. You cannot compare the two that's the first thing we shouldn't even be having this discussion it's idiotic.

Exactly how many times do I have to tell you that everyone has the right to protest whatever their grievances are. Windows protest become violent then they need to be prosecuted. But, there's a big difference between looting which is a simple crime and seditious conspiracy which is considered a subset of the high crime all treason. You cannot compare the two that's the first thing we shouldn't even be having this discussion it's idiotic.

Dude. If that was the difference, then you people would have landed on the Chaz and the Autonomous Zone,( which were formal insurrections) like a ton of bricks, instead of coddling them for weeks.

All your excuses for your biased behavior are so retarded they take seconds to debunk.

You are clearly making a distinction based on politics. Thus your investigations and prosecutions are political, and the resulting prisoners are political prisoners.

This is you violating their civil rights on a massive scale.

You are an idiot.

Dude. If that was the difference, then you people would have landed on the Chaz and the Autonomous Zone,( which were formal insurrections) like a ton of bricks, instead of coddling them for weeks.

All your excuses for your biased behavior are so retarded they take seconds to debunk.

You are clearly making a distinction based on politics. Thus your investigations and prosecutions are political, and the resulting prisoners are political prisoners.

This is you violating their civil rights on a massive scale.

You are an idiot.
I agree they're handling these white thugs with kid gloves. The minimum sentence for sedition is supposed to be 5 years and $10,000 fine, the maximum penalty is execution. Maybe they're saving that for trump himself. They've been much too lenient with these January 6th hoodlums and scoundrels.

I agree they're handling these white thugs with kid gloves. The minimum sentence for sedition is supposed to be 5 years and $10,000 fine, the maximum penalty is execution. Maybe they're saving that for trump himself. They've been much too lenient with these January 6th hoodlums and scoundrels.

You want the 1/6 rioters to do 5 years, while the people behind the Chaz and the Autonomous Zones get nothing?

Are you purposefully tyring to make my case for me now?

You want the 1/6 rioters to do 5 years, while the people behind the Chaz and the Autonomous Zones get nothing?

Are you purposefully tyring to make my case for me now?
I don't even know what you're talking about when you say the Chaz and autonomous zones. And I don't care cuz it didn't threaten the entire federal government of the United States. Must be some minor incident in some minor locality that you're trying to blow up into a big thing when real in reality it's a nothing that's what you people seem to do pick an isolated insulator and try to make it out as if it is comparable to what happened on January 6th. Believe me it is not. I never want to relive that day, horror of seeing those miscreants defile the sacred Halls of our government.

Forum List

Back