Antifa chants "burn it down"...

They delayed a formality by a few hours. That was the effect.

You talked shit, but you didn't, couldn't point to any other "effect".

Run along shit talker.
I'm not like you I don't talk s***. ..https://www.unco.edu UNC Expert: the Capitol riot and it's lasting impacts January 12th 2021

I'm not like you I don't talk s***. ..https://www.unco.edu UNC Expert: the Capitol riot and it's lasting impacts January 12th 2021

4 hour delay. That's the most I heard claimed.

Meanwhile leftard riots killed dozens and burned down over a BILLION dollars worth of businesses and liveihoods.

Hey, remember that the next time some whining lib faggot whines about "food deserts" or "lack of jobs". LOL!!!

4 hour delay. That's the most I heard claimed.

Meanwhile leftard riots killed dozens and burned down over a BILLION dollars worth of businesses and liveihoods.

Hey, remember that the next time some whining lib faggot whines about "food deserts" or "lack of jobs". LOL!!!
You can't compare a deliberate attack against our government, with civil rights riots because of Injustice inequality under the law. First of all it doesn't make sense. And it makes you look like a total idiot. Call me names doesn't help your case at all just makes you look like a total bigot too.

You can't compare a deliberate attack against our government, with civil rights riots because of Injustice inequality under the law. First of all it doesn't make sense. And it makes you look like a total idiot. Call me names doesn't help your case at all just makes you look like a total bigot too.

You calling it a "civil rights riot" is just you revealing that you agree with and support those riots.

It does not make them any less of riots.

And each and every excuse for the difference in treatment has been easily debunked by me.

Hundreds of riots and you can about the ONE because it was by your enemies. That is what this is about.

That is why the difference in treatment and that by it self, is a violation of their rights.

Question: How many political prisoners does a country have to have, before it is no longer a Free COuntry?

You calling it a "civil rights riot" is just you revealing that you agree with and support those riots.

It does not make them any less of riots.

And each and every excuse for the difference in treatment has been easily debunked by me.

Hundreds of riots and you can about the ONE because it was by your enemies. That is what this is about.

That is why the difference in treatment and that by it self, is a violation of their rights.

Question: How many political prisoners does a country have to have, before it is no longer a Free COuntry?
I agree with the right to protest, when any protest turns violent and becomes a riot I do not support that. But there is a grave difference between an attack on our nation and a riot because of racism.

It does not matter a flying fuck through a rolling donut about whether you disagree or not. Facts are facts. There is clear evidence of Proud Pukes -0 Percenters were behind the 01-06 Attempt Insurrection. Fuck Them. I love my country.

Proud boys. BOO!

I agree with the right to protest, when any protest turns violent and becomes a riot I do not support that. But there is a grave difference between an attack on our nation and a riot because of racism.

If that excuse was the reason for the difference in the treatment, then the lefties involved in the Chaz and the Autonomous Zone, both formal insurrections, would also be being heavily investigated and overcharged with the same zeal as the 1/6 riot.

But, that's not happening. So, that excuse is debunked. Again.

This is a violation of the rights of the accused. On a massive and public scale.

If that excuse was the reason for the difference in the treatment, then the lefties involved in the Chaz and the Autonomous Zone, both formal insurrections, would also be being heavily investigated and overcharged with the same zeal as the 1/6 riot.

But, that's not happening. So, that excuse is debunked. Again.

This is a violation of the rights of the accused. On a massive and public scale.
I'm not giving you any excuses I'm telling you what's reality. If the justice department sees fit to prosecute then I'm fine with that in either case. They go by the law. Equality and justice under the law. You can't believe whatever you wish. I have faith in our government. I do not live in Russia or some other totalitarian society where you can't trust the government. The only thing I see that's a big problem is corporations are getting more and more influence and compromising the rights of the people.

I'm not giving you any excuses I'm telling you what's reality. If the justice department sees fit to prosecute then I'm fine with that in either case. They go by the law. Equality and justice under the law. You can't believe whatever you wish. I have faith in our government. I do not live in Russia or some other totalitarian society where you can't trust the government. The only thing I see that's a big problem is corporations are getting more and more influence and compromising the rights of the people.

They are not going by the law. They are picking and choosing which cases to pursue based on politics.

That is a violation of the rights of the accused.

That is the reality of this situation. Your "faith" is a false assumption.

They are not going by the law. They are picking and choosing which cases to pursue based on politics.

That is a violation of the rights of the accused.

That is the reality of this situation. Your "faith" is a false assumption.
Are you nuts ? Of course the investigation is only going after pertinent material. Why on Earth would they put important material in the investigation, that makes no sense. They are not crazy like trump is.

Are you nuts ? Of course the investigation is only going after pertinent material. Why on Earth would they put important material in the investigation, that makes no sense. They are not crazy like trump is.
Impertinent not important. I hate this voice machine.

They are picking and choosing based on politics. YOur denial is silly. Why are you playing stupid?

They are picking and choosing based on politics. YOur denial is silly. Why are you playing stupid?
www.brennancenter.org. Measuring the Successes of the January 6th Congressional Hearings June 9th., 2022 This is several others prestigious organizations have given their support and praise to the thoroughness and methodical of the investigation process. So I guess you can keep your silly thoughts to yourself and by all means if you want to remain stupid go ahead.

www.brennancenter.org. Measuring the Successes of the January 6th Congressional Hearings June 9th., 2022 This is several others prestigious organizations have given their support and praise to the thoroughness and methodical of the investigation process. So I guess you can keep your silly thoughts to yourself and by all means if you want to remain stupid go ahead.

My point was not that they are not being thorough.

My point is that they are picking and choosing who to go after, based on politics, which is a violation of their rights.

You choose to NOT address that point, and to instead talk about something completely unrelated.

That is because you know that I am right, that this is political and that you support it, even though you know it is morally, ethically and legally wrong.

You are a bad person, supporting tyranny.

My point was not that they are not being thorough.

My point is that they are picking and choosing who to go after, based on politics, which is a violation of their rights.

You choose to NOT address that point, and to instead talk about something completely unrelated.

That is because you know that I am right, that this is political and that you support it, even though you know it is morally, ethically and legally wrong.

You are a bad person, supporting tyranny.
They're only tyranny I saw in America, was trump's on January 6th the Congressional delegation investigating January 6th is during a very thorough and methodical job despite what you believe. They have all the pertinent information they need, and none of it is political it's based on the facts and where the facts lead to.

They're only tyranny I saw in America, was trump's on January 6th the Congressional delegation investigating January 6th is during a very thorough and methodical job despite what you believe. They have all the pertinent information they need, and none of it is political it's based on the facts and where the facts lead to.

But their choice to go after one group of rioters, very differently than they are going after the vast majority of rioters,

that is political.

That makes this an injustice. That makes this a tyranny. That makes the prisoners, political prisoners. That makes you a support of a tyranny.

That's my point. YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE.

That is why you keep running away from it, and answering points I never made.

But their choice to go after one group of rioters, very differently than they are going after the vast majority of rioters,

that is political.

That makes this an injustice. That makes this a tyranny. That makes the prisoners, political prisoners. That makes you a support of a tyranny.

That's my point. YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE.

That is why you keep running away from it, and answering points I never made.
The point of any investigation is get to the bottom of the truth. Like I said before you can believe whatever you want that doesn't make it true

Forum List

Back