Antifa and BLM Using IED's on Federal Law Enforcement. Democrats Refuse to Condemn this Terrorism

Vid of antifa attacking in neighborhoods now.

Impossible. I've been assured by USMB leftists of two facts:

1. Antifa are a conspiracy theory by conservatives, and

2. Antifa are peaceful protesters.

They've never adequately and rationally explained how both points can be simultaneously true, but they assure me they are.

There is no organization called antifa. There is no member list. There is no leadership.

Last edited:
Damn. FOX News has sent the Trump psychopaths into a particularly violent killing frenzy tonight.

Trumpism is a now a death cult. Not every Trump cultist is a pissy violent psychopath, but most are. And look at all them here now, trying to convince each other how tough they are, and failing so hilariously.

The Republicans party? A cartel. That's why they no longer have any coherent platform. They're just about power for power's sake. Fascism and white supremacism aren't the ends, they're the means that the Republicans use to hold power.

Now, back to your bunkers, Trump cultists. You don't want to miss the next bit of propaganda. TheParty would be angry.

Ummmm, it's you retards being violent, stupid kitty.

Right wing fascists have killed mnore people than islamic terrorists.

Damn. FOX News has sent the Trump psychopaths into a particularly violent killing frenzy tonight.

Trumpism is a now a death cult. Not every Trump cultist is a pissy violent psychopath, but most are. And look at all them here now, trying to convince each other how tough they are, and failing so hilariously.

The Republicans party? A cartel. That's why they no longer have any coherent platform. They're just about power for power's sake. Fascism and white supremacism aren't the ends, they're the means that the Republicans use to hold power.

Now, back to your bunkers, Trump cultists. You don't want to miss the next bit of propaganda. TheParty would be angry.

Fascism is leftwing. ALL collectivist governments are leftwing. No government at all is rightwing.

They've never adequately and rationally explained how both points can be simultaneously true, but they assure me they are.

There is no organization called antifa. There is no member list. There is no leadership.

Ummmm, yeah, there is. Stalin created it in the 1930s. Your propaganda only works on retards

Time for U.S. Marshal Service and DHS agent's to use deadly force against the military wing of Democratic Party.
You forgot to mention the grenade launchers and flamethrowers carried by over half of the women demonstrating.

An oversight that lessens the impact of your tall tale.

Shocking that you stand with the domestic terrorists.

By my count, we're about January 1775. Good times ahead

Fascism is leftwing. ALL collectivist governments are leftwing. No government at all is rightwing.

Fascism is right wing. Hitler came to power by blaming foreignors for Germany's problems. A Trump supporter sent mail bombs to people who supposedly didn't support Trump.

Well, we know Democrats do indeed badly want to murder police officers, despite all the noisy faggots trying to spin it otherwise. BLM is a Democratic Party gang, and all those 'kneelers' who like wearing theri kill the pigs' socks are criminal associates.

Shocking that you stand with the domestic terrorists.

By my count, we're about January 1775. Good times ahead

Don't worry any about mamooth here; he's too dope addled to ever find a place to vote, much less ever have the attention span to fill out a mail in ballot, and in fact he's a poster boy for teenagers who overdose and die in alleys.

Fascism is right wing. Hitler came to power by blaming foreignors for Germany's problems. A Trump supporter sent mail bombs to people who supposedly didn't support Trump.
You complain about ONE NUT when tens of thousands on your side are currently rioting an looting cities across the country.

Wrong. ALL collectivist governments are leftwing. The opposite of total government is no government.

There is no leftwing authoritarianism vs rightwing authoritarianism. There is authoritarianism vs no government.

Simple concept, but way beyond your thinking ability.

Democrats are doing the same thing now that they did when the KKK attacked Black people. Ignoring it.
Coyote thinks violence against innocent citizens for political purposes is funny. Idiot.
I don't agree with a lot of what coyote says, and we are both on very far opposite ends politically. But she is not mean, nor thinks anything that harms humans or animals is "funny".
Just sayin'.
If that's true, then why did she post a laughing icon?
I don't know. Ask her. I just gave my own opinion. Yours may vary.

Democrats are doing the same thing now that they did when the KKK attacked Black people. Ignoring it.
Coyote thinks violence against innocent citizens for political purposes is funny. Idiot.
I don't agree with a lot of what coyote says, and we are both on very far opposite ends politically. But she is not mean, nor thinks anything that harms humans or animals is "funny".
Just sayin'.
don't
If that's true, then why did she post a laughing icon?
I don't know. Ask her. I just gave my own opinion. Yours may vary.
Your opinion is wrong and because it isn't based on facts.
Your opinion is wrong and because it isn't based on facts.

First..learn how to reply with quotes.
Second, there are no facts concerning PERSONAL OPINIONS. Are you stupid?
Nope. Are you a fucking idiot?
I'm smart enough to know how to use the quote function, bub.
I doubt it, goat fucker.

And that somehow means they don't exist?

Retard.

Really. You know that politically correct speech, is a concept created by Fascism? You know that using violence to affect political change, was something Hitler did with the brown shirts?

Moreover, Hitler didn't blame foreigners. He blamed the people in his own country. Those evil German-Jews. I don't see Trump or anyone else, blaming legal Mexican immigrants.

In fact, he's not even blaming illegals. He's say that is a problem, because it is. I don't see him pointing to violence in Chicago, is a problem cause by foreigners.

If you support stopping people from having a different view than you, like say having a guy at the San Fransisco museum of art, forced out because he said they would still take art from white artists, then you are a fascist. Not us.

Forum List

Back