Anti-White Racism and Anti-Police Prejudice – Big Problems

The reason there isn't anarchy is because white people have been deracialized.

If a politician so much as talks about the legitimate interests of white people, they are immediately called a "racist" that is "pandering" to "white grievances".

No advancement of white women could ever make up for the hit to the white family's income and well being that is caused by white male displacement.

You have got to be joking.
White males are not "victims".
They still represent the vast majority of middle and upper management positions in the work force, even after factoring in the ascencion of white females due to AA, as well as the occasional black or hispanic.

Throughout the history of this country right up to the present, the law makers of this land have been "entitled" white males, so for you to state that "white people have been "deracialized" is nothing but comical nonsense,

Now that the playing field has been lawfully leveled to an extent, what has happened is that the marginal/mediocre lot of white males who by default were not left behind before, are now irrelevant and have to compete fairly without favoritism, and now they are experiencing what women and minorities have for numerous generations.
White people have been deracialized, dipshit. Marginal and mediocre non-whites(like you)literally flourish as a result of this "leveled playing field".

If white people weren't deracialized this country would not exist the way that it does today. There sure as fuck wouldn't be an anticipation of the day that white people become a minority.

White pepple ARE a minority on this planet, you stupid fuck.

Your issue is that they no longer can relegate minorities on this soil to second class citizenship without reprecussions.

So sit and stew and churn over your outrage over the fact that NOW is your reality...deal with it.
Which makes it even more retarded to believe that racially aware white people would allow themselves to become a minority in the only countries in which we are a majority.

White people ARE deracialized, that IS the reality NOW.

A person or a group of people cannot be "deracialized" without their consent...especially if they represent a numerical majority.

Do you even understand what "deracialized" means?

If you do, you should understand that the state of "deracialization" is to in effect "lose" characteristics that are specific to your racial group.

So what characteristics are White people losing that are so important to them as a collective?

And before you answer, remember that you do not speak for ALL white people.

What is being lost to "them as a collective"?

The institutionalized ability of the wealthy among them to economically colonize, subjugate, extract and concentrate societal wealth into the hands of an entitled privileged few to the detriment of society as a whole.

The point is you "tough guys" are wimpy assholes and cry babies ...all the Alpha Male shit you all talk about is Bull shit ...you all are Punks who can dish out but whine when its served to you ...fuck off weakling wimp- we are not going to ever be Politically correct with Trump supporting shit heads LOL go ahead and cry Lol
Looks like YOU'RE doing the "crying" :rolleyes:

They still represent the vast majority of middle and upper management positions in the work force, even after factoring in the ascencion of white females due to AA, as well as the occasional black or hispanic.

Throughout the history of this country right up to the present, the law makers of this land have been "entitled" white males, so for you to state that "white people have been "deracialized" is nothing but comical nonsense,

Now that the playing field has been lawfully leveled to an extent, what has happened is that the marginal/mediocre lot of white males who by default were not left behind before, are now irrelevant and have to compete fairly without favoritism, and now they are experiencing what women and minorities have for numerous generations.
But they ARE competing WITH FAVORITISM << Favoritism to Blacks. Your problem is you're not strong or man enough to stand up tall and admit that you are a racist who supports racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites (men & women both) are the victims, as they have been for the past 56 racist years.

You're not "joking" You're just a weakling who can't speak the truth. But then that's YOUR problem.

Sure, it never happened did it, alternative facts.
I know it didn't help me get an assistantship at Memphis State University in 1977, ruining my whole economic life. Only blacks got them. All non-blacks were denied, veteran or no veteran.

FACT, in any way shape or form.or whatever you choose to call it. Got it now ?

Sure, it never happened did it, alternative facts.
I know it didn't help me get an assistantship at Memphis State University in 1977, ruining my whole economic life. Only blacks got them. All non-blacks were denied, veteran or no veteran.

FACT, in any way shape or form.or whatever you choose to call it. Got it now ?
You poor thing, you believe that? Jesus.

But they ARE competing WITH FAVORITISM << Favoritism to Blacks. Your problem is you're not strong or man enough to stand up tall and admit that you are a racist who supports racial discrimination, as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites (men & women both) are the victims, as they have been for the past 56 racist years.

You're not "joking" You're just a weakling who can't speak the truth. But then that's YOUR problem.

You could not distinguish the "truth" from your own "alternative facts" if it bit you in the ass.

You're absolutely correct that "Im not joking" about how unmanly your incessant whining over some wrong that you think was done to you decades ago really sounds.

You have had more than ample time to get over it and pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

The face of AA is not the Black Bogeyman" that has your fragile psyche in pieces.

According to you, blacks are nothing but "drug dealers, prostitutes and criminals" and then on the other hand you blame those same people for YOU being a low achiever.

You don't get to have it both ways.

Your own failure and unwiilingness to reinvent yourself, like any other person who has suffered a perceived setback is likely how you will be remembered.
I think that is hilarious.

You poor thing, you believe that? Jesus.
It is FACT, there, and thousands of other places too, but your free to swim in denial. No law against it.

"Only blacks got them. All non-blacks were denied, veteran or no veteran."

Utter bullshit, sorry, some of us are irrevocably tethered to objective reality.

But Katznelson demonstrates that African-American veterans received significantly less help from the G.I. Bill than their white counterparts. "Written under Southern auspices," he reports, "the law was deliberately designed to accommodate Jim Crow." He cites one 1940's study that concluded it was "as though the G.I. Bill had been earmarked 'For White Veterans Only.' " Southern Congressional leaders made certain that the programs were directed not by Washington but by local white officials, businessmen, bankers and college administrators who would honor past practices. As a result, thousands of black veterans in the South -- and the North as well -- were denied housing and business loans, as well as admission to whites-only colleges and universities. They were also excluded from job-training programs for careers in promising new fields like radio and electrical work, commercial photography and mechanics. Instead, most African-Americans were channeled toward traditional, low-paying "black jobs" and small black colleges, which were pitifully underfinanced and ill equipped to meet the needs of a surging enrollment of returning soldiers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/28/b...ive-action-was-white-uncivil-rights.html?_r=0

By offering college tuition and low-interest home loans to millions of veterans, the GI Bill significantly expanded the middle class in the decades after World War II. At the same time, the then-Veterans Administration’s clinical psychology training program helped to transform psychology. But whether held back by segregation or cultural expectations, not everyone profited equally from the programs.

For African-American service members, of whom almost one million served during World War II, one huge barrier to fully using the GI Bill’s college benefits was a lack of access to higher education.

“Access issues for blacks were significant and really made a difference in terms of their ability to utilize the benefits, as compared to white males,” says Hilary Herbold, PhD, who wrote a paper for the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (Winter, 1994–95) examining the experiences of African-Americans with the GI Bill.

But not all Americans benefited equally

Although the G.I. Bill did not specifically advocate discrimination, it was interpreted differently for blacks than for whites. Historian Ira Katznelson argued that "the law was deliberately designed to accommodate Jim Crow".[23] Because the programs were directed by local, white officials, many veterans did not benefit. Of the first 67,000 mortgages insured by the G.I. Bill, fewer than 100 were taken out by non-whites.[24]

By 1946, only one fifth of the 100,000 blacks who had applied for educational benefits had registered in college.
[25] Furthermore, historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) came under increased pressure as rising enrollments and strained resources forced them to turn away an estimated 20,000 veterans. HBCUs were already the poorest colleges and served, to most whites, only to keep blacks out of white colleges. HBCU resources were stretched even thinner when veterans’ demands necessitated a shift in the curriculum away from the traditional "preach and teach" course of study offered by the HBCUs.[26] Banks and mortgage agencies refused loans to blacks, making the G.I. Bill even less effective for blacks.[26]
G.I. Bill - Wikipedia

What's to say, the black man is keeping you down.
Yup. Continues to. Ever since 1977, when I was racistly denied an assistantship at Memphis State University. Even now in retirement, my Social Security payments are kept down because of that Affirmative Action discrimination of 40 years ago.
How do you know you weren't denied due to your abilities or lack there of....or were denied due to letting in a white female, since they are the largest recipients of AA?

I see that whining about non existent persecution is yours, "DEFLECTIONIST".

How many years now have you been crying the same sob story?
"non-existent persecution" is just more of your silly Denialism. Affirmative Action is, by far, the worst. malicious, racial discrimination against the largest number of victims (whites) over the past 56 years - and you know it

And the defecting is all yours.

The most prosperous demographic as a result of AA are WHITE FEMALES.....You know it and prefer to whine that you're a "victim".

You need to get some help for your bitterness and reinvent yourself.

It is not anyones fault except your own that you're a failure.
If you penalize white males while uplifting white females you are essentially negating the benefits when it comes to white family life.

Then it sounds to me like a problem between white males and white females.
That ruins the whole "Black AA is keeping me down" whine.

The GI Bill was affirmative action for white folk, really devastated american society didn't it.
As a white person and a veteran, I never got GI bill or affirmative action. GI bill is a myth.
You CHOSE not to use your GI Bill.....it's not a myth, it's just you whining about things and not taking any initiative. Do you think maybe those looking at your college app might have picked up on that?

"Only blacks got them. All non-blacks were denied, veteran or no veteran."

Utter bullshit, sorry, some of us are irrevocably tethered to objective reality.

But Katznelson demonstrates that African-American veterans received significantly less help from the G.I. Bill than their white counterparts. "Written under Southern auspices," he reports, "the law was deliberately designed to accommodate Jim Crow." He cites one 1940's study that concluded it was "as though the G.I. Bill had been earmarked 'For White Veterans Only.' " Southern Congressional leaders made certain that the programs were directed not by Washington but by local white officials, businessmen, bankers and college administrators who would honor past practices. As a result, thousands of black veterans in the South -- and the North as well -- were denied housing and business loans, as well as admission to whites-only colleges and universities. They were also excluded from job-training programs for careers in promising new fields like radio and electrical work, commercial photography and mechanics. Instead, most African-Americans were channeled toward traditional, low-paying "black jobs" and small black colleges, which were pitifully underfinanced and ill equipped to meet the needs of a surging enrollment of returning soldiers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/28/b...ive-action-was-white-uncivil-rights.html?_r=0

By offering college tuition and low-interest home loans to millions of veterans, the GI Bill significantly expanded the middle class in the decades after World War II. At the same time, the then-Veterans Administration’s clinical psychology training program helped to transform psychology. But whether held back by segregation or cultural expectations, not everyone profited equally from the programs.

For African-American service members, of whom almost one million served during World War II, one huge barrier to fully using the GI Bill’s college benefits was a lack of access to higher education.

“Access issues for blacks were significant and really made a difference in terms of their ability to utilize the benefits, as compared to white males,” says Hilary Herbold, PhD, who wrote a paper for the Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (Winter, 1994–95) examining the experiences of African-Americans with the GI Bill.

But not all Americans benefited equally

Although the G.I. Bill did not specifically advocate discrimination, it was interpreted differently for blacks than for whites. Historian Ira Katznelson argued that "the law was deliberately designed to accommodate Jim Crow".[23] Because the programs were directed by local, white officials, many veterans did not benefit. Of the first 67,000 mortgages insured by the G.I. Bill, fewer than 100 were taken out by non-whites.[24]

By 1946, only one fifth of the 100,000 blacks who had applied for educational benefits had registered in college.
[25] Furthermore, historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) came under increased pressure as rising enrollments and strained resources forced them to turn away an estimated 20,000 veterans. HBCUs were already the poorest colleges and served, to most whites, only to keep blacks out of white colleges. HBCU resources were stretched even thinner when veterans’ demands necessitated a shift in the curriculum away from the traditional "preach and teach" course of study offered by the HBCUs.[26] Banks and mortgage agencies refused loans to blacks, making the G.I. Bill even less effective for blacks.[26]
G.I. Bill - Wikipedia
Looks like you studied at Hillary Clinton University. Just like she told Dick Morris regarding Bill Clinton's physical attack on him >> "Just deny it. It'll be your word against their's".

HA HA, Here's another liberal thinking we're going to pay an iota of attention to his liberal "sources", or that what is on paper = what actually occurs. Yeah right! What a waste. :rolleyes:

No. YOU arent. It is not rocket science to figure out that as the most prosperous beneficiaries of AA that white females have propelled many white families into dual income success.

You are too young and far too stupid and lazy to recall or research the era when even they were not typically placed in executive or managerial positions.

You prefer to portray the "poor, maligned white male' as a sacrificial lamb.
It is not rocket science to figure out that for every one white female benefitting from AA, there are far more white females victimized by it, by being the dependents (daughters, wives, mothers) of white male victims. I've corrected you on this many times, yet you keep tossing out the :bsflag:about white females being the "prosperous beneficiaries of AA" This is how you make yourself a name in this forum, as a top notch LIAR.

You CHOSE not to use your GI Bill.....it's not a myth, it's just you whining about things and not taking any initiative. Do you think maybe those looking at your college app might have picked up on that?
FALSE!! I had nothing to say about it. There was no GI Bill available to graduate students at Memphis State in 1977. And how lame of you to comment on what you have no idea about. Sounds like you're just another supporter of AA racism.

No. YOU arent. It is not rocket science to figure out that as the most prosperous beneficiaries of AA that white females have propelled many white families into dual income success.

You are too young and far too stupid and lazy to recall or research the era when even they were not typically placed in executive or managerial positions.

You prefer to portray the "poor, maligned white male' as a sacrificial lamb.
It is not rocket science to figure out that for every one white female benefitting from AA, there are far more white females victimized by it, by being the dependents (daughters, wives, mothers) of white male victims. I've corrected you on this many times, yet you keep tossing out the :bsflag:about white females being the "prosperous beneficiaries of AA" This is how you make yourself a name in this forum, as a top notch LIAR.

You havent "corrected" me about anything. What you have done is to solidify my belief in your utter lunacy.

According to you, blacks are drug dealers, prostitutes and criminals who have not "taken advantage" of the "favoritism" they have been granted, so how is it possible that all of these "millions" of poor maligned, beleaguered white males and females have been harmed by being displaced by blacks....since you claim that blacks are the only group to benefit from AA?

Make up a good one now....you have already surpassed every fairy tale ever written.

Im sure that a few more delusions lurking in your little pointed head.

How could anyone be racist against white people?

You ever met a democrat?

The only thing they hate more than individual liberty, is white people.
Actually, that's quite a startling generalization of an entire political party. The individual rights of everyone except white straight males have been historically and viciously tramped on, beginning with the rights of native Americans to even live and be recognized as human.

Absolutely asinine ideas are being thrown around by enormous numbers of American blacks. All it takes is for a black guy to get shot by a white person, or cop of any race, and the looneytunes are up in arms, and ready to riot.

The we have the almost as asinine public officials (gutless cowards) who are perfectly OK with charging an obviously innocent person (non-black) with murder or manslaughter, to avoid rioting .

You see where this is going ? Actually, it has already gone there >>

1. George Zimmerman & Trayvon Martin

2. Darren Wilson & Michael Brown

3. Daniel Pantaleo & Eric Garner

4. 6 Baltimore cops & Freddie Gray

5. Timothy Loehmann & Tamar Rice

6. Betty Shelby & Terrence Crutcher

7. Michael Slager & Betty Shelby

Despite clear evidence of justifiable homicide, large numbers of blacks, egged on by unscrupulous black “leaders”, like Ray Owens, pastor of Metropolitan Baptist Church -- Tulsa’s largest predominantly black congregation -in the Betty Shelby case, innocent cops and citizens with CCW permits are being railroaded because of pandering to anti-white, anti-police hysteria. There cannot and will not be an end to all this racial, paranaoic lunacy, as long as irresponsible public official keep throwing their police and gun owners under the bus, to appease the masses of the racially deranged.

Prosecutors have got to stand up to the Obamas, the Sharptons, Ray Owenss, and other race hustler provocateurs, and assess shooting cases correctly. They need to judge them as self-defense, when that is what they are (ex. Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby), and assess other cases properly, according to the circumstances, not to loudmouth instigators and mindless mobs.

If the rioters do come out in full force, then they should be met with greater force by the police and National Guard, who should be heavily armed, ready to deal, and take whatever action is necessary, to stop that rioting. Instances like we’ve seen in Ferguson, MO, Baltimore, MD, and other places are a national disgrace, they are idiocy, and should never be allowed to happen again.

Now that Obama is finally (and thankfully) gone, no longer do government officials like Jay Nixon and Stephanie Rawlings have to worry about DOJ civil rights lawsuits, and the insurmountable costs of fighting them. No excuses any more.
I'm not sure what the "clear evidence" of justifiable homicide was in any of these cases. In one case the man who got shot was literally running away from the officer. In one case the man was saying "I can't breathe," and yet was choked even more. In one case the young boy was playing with a toy gun. In one case the guy was holding a bb gun in a Walmart. In one case the guy was in the back of a police van.

Seems to me that as long as the shooter claims he feared for his life - that is considered justification for the killing. I just have to wonder if the shooter's reaction would have been any different if the perp had been white in these cases. I believe the assumption is that the black man, kid, person, is a constant threat, no matter what they are doing.

Forum List

Back