The Legacy of George Floyd Square in Minneapolis: Filth, Anti-Zionism, and Defunded Police

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Simply put, no one should be surprised. Just look at South Africa 30 years on and how the black ruling class has wreaked havoc.

Giving grease to the squeaky wheel of whining black only begets a bigger mess.

And we see that mess in virtually every major metropolitan area, with NY sending in State Troopers and National Guard to patrol subways because 'defund the police' and handcuffing them, and 'bail reform', was the failure most of us knew it would be.

Simply put, no one should be surprised. Just look at South Africa 30 years on and how the black ruling class has wreaked havoc.

And we see that mess in virtually every major metropolitan area, with NY sending in State Troopers and National Guard to patrol subways because 'defund the police' and handcuffing them, and 'bail reform', was the failure most of us knew it would be.

You really don't know squat about South Africa do you?

Another dumb racist thread by another dumb racist.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”

-
Rev. Martin Luther King Jr

You really don't know squat about South Africa do you?

Another dumb racist thread by another dumb racist.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”

-
Rev. Martin Luther King Jr

More than you, dummy. Even the black folks in SA admit that it was safer when the whites ran the place.

The Scandinavians who started Minneapolis would be heartbroken if they knew what had happened to their once beautiful and peaceful town.

And so would Mary Tyler Moore, who started her legendary TV show by throwing her hat into the air. Nowadays it would be immediately stolen.

More than you, dummy. Even the black folks in SA admit that it was safer when the whites ran the place.
:lmao:

Why do you frailures find the need to pretend in such stupid ways? I've never heard a single South African say that. In fact Africans from all over the continent are happy to call it home.

:lmao:

Why do you frailures find the need to pretend in such stupid ways? I've never heard a single South African say that. In fact Africans from all over the continent are happy to call it home.
Yes .. yes .. I'm sure those Rwandan's in the mid 90s called it home ... all 500K - 800K of them that perished. Or those from Sudan. Great vacation spots. :rolleyes:

Yes .. yes .. I'm sure those Rwandan's in the mid 90s called it home ... all 500K - 800K of them that perished. Or those from Sudan. Great vacation spots. :rolleyes:
I visited the Museum in Cape Town with like two floors dedicated to the Rwandan genocide. Powerful stuff. What do you imagine it has to do with South Africa? You know those are seperate countries right?

20210924_132634.jpg

It’s that attitude

It’s that attitude of BLM black, which is absolutely an abomination. It is disgrace to the honorable people of Africa, the beautiful Christian people, people of Africa, who are our blood brothers in Jesus, as they accept our Lord and Savior.

It’s that attitude

It’s that attitude of BLM black, which is absolutely an abomination. It is disgrace to the honorable people of Africa, the beautiful Christian people, people of Africa, who are our blood brothers in Jesus, as they accept our Lord and Savior.
Would that be the beautiful Christian folks who enslaved, raped, mutilated, beat, lynched and murdered us.

White Jesus or black Jesus?

Would that be the beautiful Christian folks who enslaved, raped, mutilated, beat, lynched and murdered us.

Propaganda brother also, you’re being disrespectful and you’re wrong.

“Us”

“Your people”

That’s how you think and talk … and other BLM people. But it’s not the reality. So I hope you could be cool and pay homage to the honorable African nation.

The earliest Christians were Ethiopians from 2000 years ago. These were Africans.

You never respond to the fact that African blacks owned 1 million white slaves.

Jesus looked like a middle eastern person.

Nah, it's the black scumbags who CONTINUE to enslave their own kind.

You fuckers have never evolved.

My mom grew up just a few blocks from there....Was a quiet, safe blue collar neighborhood....That was a bustling little intersection...The crappy "food" store used to be a neighborhood pharmacy, with the diner where you'd often meet your neighbors...Upstairs was the office of the family's GP doc.

Was a crummy shithole before Floyd died....Now it needs a good coat of fire.

The Scandinavians who started Minneapolis would be heartbroken if they knew what had happened to their once beautiful and peaceful town.

“George Floyd Square”

Having a monument to someone who held a gun to a pregnant ladies stomach. That is as ugly and demonic as it gets.

It’s part of the BLM attitude, which is an abomination. Teaching black folks that they’ve never been anything but dumb animals. I mean that’s the way of BLM. They never celebrate the African Kings or warriors. They never celebrate the fact that some of the roman emperors were African.

I think it’s quite obvious that pro blm Black people represent about 3% of all blacks In America…. They have the support of Hollywood and the media.

Average black man or white man has the same history. We all descended from slaves and slave owners.

“George Floyd Square”

Having a monument to someone who helped a gun to a pregnant lady stomach. That is and ugly and demonic as it gets.

It’s part of the BLM attitude, which is an absolute abomination. Teaching black folks that they’ve never been anything but dumb animals. I mean that’s the way of BLM. They never celebrate the African games or warriors. They never celebrate the fact that some of the roman emperors were African.

I think it’s quite obvious that pro blm Black people represent about 3% of all blacks In America…. They have the support of Hollywood and the media.

Average black man or white man has the same history. We all descended from slaves and slave owners.
3e3875c7b1baee41d4ce9658a30d703d763e55fd2cdd53ef73af2890036f7f3e_1.jpg

Propaganda brother also, you’re being disrespectful and you’re wrong.

“Us”

“Your people”

That’s how you think and talk … and other BLM people. But it’s not the reality. So I hope you could be cool and pay homage to the honorable African nation.

The earliest Christians were Ethiopians from 2000 years ago. These were Africans.

You never respond to the fact that African blacks owned 1 million white slaves.

Jesus looked like a middle eastern person.
What propaganda? I am speaking on facts.

That is false a white man brought the Bible to Ethiopia.

That's been the American way.

That's what you have told us, I am waiting on you to post something to prove it.

Jesus is described as a black man according to your Bible.

Forum List

Back