Not one BLM Riot since The Donald

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
was sworn in? What changed? Oh the humanity and injustice disappeared? Why have they forsaken the oppressed? Fair weather protesters who cut and run simply because they might be prosecuted??? but if their cause is just will they not be aquitted, and if not Brother Martin and Ghandi have shown a trip to jail can energize the public......

No cops have murdered unarmed black children so far under Trump. Maybe BLM managed to changed things over the last couple years.
Blm didnt confine itself to "murdered" children.......
No, and neither did the cops.
Funny werent they all....or almost all aquitted? They had an opportunity to do some real good as far as deadly force discussion but were goaded into rioting by the Admin.......so far this yr almost 300 have died in confrontations with the police

No cops have murdered unarmed black children so far under Trump. Maybe BLM managed to changed things over the last couple years.
Funny werent they all....or almost all aquitted? They had an opportunity to do some real good as far as deadly force discussion but were goaded into rioting by the Admin.......so far this yr almost 300 have died in confrontations with the police
Maybe BLM read Facebook and Twitter and the op ed section of the paper and realized the rioting was giving them a bad name. Or they ran Antifa out of town.
Or maybe it's because Republican lawmakers introduce bills to curb protesting in at least 18 states

Maybe BLM read Facebook and Twitter and the op ed section of the paper and realized the rioting was giving them a bad name. Or they ran Antifa out of town.
Or maybe it's because Republican lawmakers introduce bills to curb protesting in at least 18 states
You mean to protect the rights of others. They read fakebook alright......and realized their criminal privilege had been revoked

You mean to protect the rights of others. They read fakebook alright......and realized their criminal privilege had been revoked
I don't support destruction of property, so I'm just pointing it out. We need to be careful, though, we don't go too far with this. Like what's happening in Russia right now with Putin throwing all and sundry in jail for protesting because he wouldn't give them a permit to protest. We just don't want to head down that slippery slope.

I don't support destruction of property, so I'm just pointing it out. We need to be careful, though, we don't go too far with this. Like what's happening in Russia right now with Putin throwing all and sundry in jail for protesting because he wouldn't give them a permit to protest. We just don't want to head down that slippery slope.
Most of those were about protesting in traffic were they not......your Russia russia russia comp is a little flat. People were assaulted in their cArs, emergency medical aid was hindered......and so on

was sworn in? What changed? Oh the humanity and injustice disappeared? Why have they forsaken the oppressed? Fair weather protesters who cut and run simply because they might be prosecuted??? but if their cause is just will they not be aquitted, and if not Brother Martin and Ghandi have shown a trip to jail can energize the public......

We had a million protestors the day after Trump was inaugurated

What do you mean?

Most of those were about protesting in traffic were they not......your Russia russia russia comp is a little flat. People were assaulted in their cArs, emergency medical aid was hindered......and so on
More "and so on," I think--but article didn't specify. I lived in an area with regular traffic jams; on at least a twice daily basis I was sitting in a parking lot called the Interstate. Emergency vehicles used the shoulder or alternate routes usually. That excuse is bulloney. But it sure sounds good when people can't abide the inconvenience of a traffic tie up on a Saturday morning or whatever. What they really can't abide is the protesters and what they represent.

What do you mean?
Not sure how to be more clear here. What is puzzling you?

What do you mean?
It was clear to me. I was just wondering why my interpretation actually bothered you.. You like statism some of the time. Why not shut out opposition? That just goes along with your enjoying illegal surveillance and activism in our court system :dunno:

More "and so on," I think--but article didn't specify. I lived in an area with regular traffic jams; on at least a twice daily basis I was sitting in a parking lot called the Interstate. Emergency vehicles used the shoulder or alternate routes usually. That excuse is bulloney. But it sure sounds good when people can't abide the inconvenience of a traffic tie up on a Saturday morning or whatever. What they really can't abide is the protesters and what they represent.
Not baloney at all its verified incidents.......well at least they sold lots of t-shirts.....

What do you mean?
It was clear to me. I was just wondering why my interpretation actually bothered you.. You like statism some of the time. Why not shut out opposition? That just goes along with your enjoying illegal surveillance and activism in our court system :dunno:
Your interpretation didn't bother me; I agreed with it. As for the rest of it, bugger all if I don't fit into your pigeon hole.

What do you mean?
Your interpretation didn't bother me; I agreed with it. As for the rest of it, bugger all if I don't fit into your pigeon hole.
Just questioning consistency :D

What do you mean?
Just questioning consistency :D
The problem with consistency, sometimes, is that in order to be philosophically pure, you have to give up common sense. I know you don't like that, but as far as I'm concerned, honoring pure logic is worthless if it ends up causing more harm.

Forum List

Back