ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

And quit twisting the data. All this mDNA bullshit. All I had to do was debunk ONE misinformation they gave me about mDNA and that was the last time I listened to any conservative about the subject I'm sure they know NOTHING about.
LOL

Going for the Virtue Signaling crown again. Lmao

So you are a Ghoul. Dont agree with me Die. Heard of people like that before in history. Real assholes.
Who are the real assholish "Ghouls"?
From the April 19, 2022, edition of The Daily Wire's The Ben Shapiro Show
BEN SHAPIRO (HOST): They're so out of touch with the American people. And it's on every, single issue. COVID just happens to be the most obvious issue. Like, if you look at the polls right now -- if you asked a year ago, what is Americans' top issue? It's COVID. If you look right now, Americans care less about COVID than they do about, pretty much anything else except for string theory. Like, they don't care about this at all.

And the reason they don't care about it is because they're back to work. They're back to school. No one they know is dying of Omicron because people weren't dying of Omicron in mass numbers.
"By late January, 2022, the Omicron variant accounted for 99.5 percent of all new COVID-19 infections in the United States. During that time, the seven-day average for new COVID-19 deaths reached 2,267. From January 30 through February 5, more than 18,400 Americans died from COVID.

As visualized by The New York Times, the Omicron peak, on the far right, was one of the highest peaks of the entire pandemic in the United States in terms of deaths per day.

COVID-19 deaths via NYT tracker, from 4/19/22
COVID-19 deaths per day, as visualized by The New York Times. Screenshot from 4/19/22."

Crap sources like Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc. mass-misinform millions of somewhat captive viewers for political fun and profit. If they were forced to report news in the public interest or lose their broadcasting licenses far more people would still be alive today.

I believe the Salk Institute produced the first study to show that the spike-protein alone is what causes damage.

Who are the real assholish "Ghouls"?

"By late January, 2022, the Omicron variant accounted for 99.5 percent of all new COVID-19 infections in the United States. During that time, the seven-day average for new COVID-19 deaths reached 2,267. From January 30 through February 5, more than 18,400 Americans died from COVID.

As visualized by The New York Times, the Omicron peak, on the far right, was one of the highest peaks of the entire pandemic in the United States in terms of deaths per day.

COVID-19 deaths via NYT tracker, from 4/19/22
COVID-19 deaths per day, as visualized by The New York Times. Screenshot from 4/19/22."

Crap sources like Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc. mass-misinform millions of somewhat captive viewers for political fun and profit. If they were forced to report news in the public interest or lose their broadcasting licenses far more people would still be alive today.
Omicron was no more than a cold Moonbat. More Fear Mongering from you clowns. Was an Uoper Resoiratory virus not acdead lung virus like Alpha and Delta. And your own immune system is what kills you if you are one of the unfortunate ones. Cytokine storm turns your lungs into hamburger meat.

That is proven treatable with early treatment all over the world. But here it is take the jab or DIE. No early treatments with Off Label Cheap drugs is Murder

Omicron was no more than a cold Moonbat. More Fear Mongering from you clowns. Was an Uoper Resoiratory virus not acdead lung virus like Alpha and Delta. And your own immune system is what kills you if you are one of the unfortunate ones. Cytokine storm turns your lungs into hamburger meat.

That is proven treatable with early treatment all over the world. But here it is take the jab or DIE. No early treatments with Off Label Cheap drugs is Murder
We should all get the same care trump got when he got it and that includes the helicopter ride to the hospital.

Never saw a president flown to the hospital in a helicopter for a cold Before.

Omicron was no more than a cold Moonbat.
Yep, just keep ignoring the clear evidence. Again, Omicron, the most recent variant of a COVID-19, killed over 18,000 Americans within a week and you don't give a flying fuck. Most of them would have survived if they'd only bothered to get freely vaccinated. But jerks like YOU continue dissuading them.
No early treatments with Off Label Cheap drugs is Murder
Take all the Ivermectin you want, idiot. Knock yourself out. Be sure to throw in some chlorine. The only one stopping you is YOU!

Last edited:
Does anyone care to comment on the fact that the Salk Institute produced the first study to show that the spike protein alone causes damage?

Now, what are they injecting into your body? Is it the . . . SPIKE PROTEIN?

Last edited:
Does anyone care to comment on the fact that the Salk Institute produced the first study to show that the spike protein alone causes damage?

Now, what are they injecting into your body? Is it the . . . SPIKE PROTEIN?
Sure and No. There's no "SPIKE Protein" in the vaccine. Again:
The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.

Yep, just keep ignoring the clear evidence. Again, Omicron, the most recent variant of a COVID-19, killed over 18,000 Americans within a week and you don't give a flying fuck. Most of them would have survived if they'd only bothered to get freely vaccinated. But jerks like YOU continue dissuading them.

Take all the Ivermectin you want, idiot. Knock yourself out. Be sure to throw in some chlorine. The only one stopping you is YOU!
BS on Omicron. Your entire post is pravda garbage

Like I told him, the minute I see a con writing mRNA I just stop reading, because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about. They cherry pick. Lie. Repeat lies they've been told. Misunderstood what they are being told.

Honestly, it's only killing them. So let them have their fun.

The two most vaccinated counties in our state--Oakland and Washtenaw--have the highest number of cases. This is seen all over now. Vaccinated people get the virus MORE.

Great going Ghoul.

The two most vaccinated counties in our state--Oakland and Washtenaw--have the highest number of cases. This is seen all over now. Vaccinated people get the virus MORE.
Wrong on all four counts:
Counties are ranked by the highest vaccination rate as of Apr. 14, 2022.
{...}

#1. Leelanau County​

- Population that is fully vaccinated: 81.9% (17,823 fully vaccinated)
{...}
--- 31.4% less cases per 100k residents than Michigan
{...}

#2. Mackinac County​

- Population that is fully vaccinated: 74.8% (8,075 fully vaccinated)
{...}
--- 7.3% less cases per 100k residents than Michigan
Great going, Ghoul.

#4. Washtenaw County​

{...}
--- 13.7% less cases per 100k residents than Michigan

#8. Oakland County​

{...}
--- 4.8% less cases per 100k residents than Michigan

Great going Ghoul.

I think what you are doing is connecting the dots that shouldn't connect. I doubt there is a connection between being the highest vaccinated and the most cases.

Is anyone wearing a mask anymore? That could be why.

Do people live and work closer to each other in these counties?

What will you say if the least vaccinated places start showing a spike? That has happened before. One week you say look it's the blue states that have it the worse and the next week it's red states. Are you cherry picking?

There are a lot of unvaccinated people in these counties too. A LOT. A lot of blacks haven't been vaccinated and it's killed a lot of them. They've been effected by covid the worse. And a lot of Republicans in these counties too.

I think you are making a false connection.

w
The five counties with the most new confirmed cases per capita are Washtenaw, Mackinac, Oakland, Macomb and Wayne.

Why did you leave out the other 3?

Great going Ghoul.

I found this

We describe here a striking comparison between the similar-sized and neighboring countries of Bahrain and Qatar. While both countries have achieved impressive vaccination rates, cases increased to unprecedented levels in one country while decreasing steadily in the other. Although this could be attributed to a number of factors, we argue here that the heavy reliance on alum-adjuvanted inactivated virus vaccines may have contributed to these discrepant outcomes. We then expand the analysis to compare the outcomes of the top 10 vaccinated countries based on their reliance on inactivated virus vaccines. The results remarkably align with the initial findings seen in Bahrain and Qatar. Countries that did not use inactivated virus vaccines achieved steady declines in daily COVID-19 deaths, while other countries did not. This work highlights the urgent need to further study the effectiveness of alum-adjuvanted inactivated virus vaccines for COVID-19 before expanding their use.

Aluminum salt-based adjuvants (alum) were the first adjuvants used in licensed human vaccines. They are still the most widely used because of their wide-spectrum ability to strengthen immune responses and their excellent track record of safety (39–41).

There is so much we don't know. So stop acting like you know. And stop connecting dots that don't connect.

Great going Ghoul.

In February they told us data shows that states with low vaccination rates have had the biggest share of deaths over the past six weeks.

So did you post this in February? Did it move you to go get vaccinated?

There are a lot of unvaccinated people in these counties too. A LOT.
In Michigan, yep.
Aluminum salt-based adjuvants (alum) were the first adjuvants used in licensed human vaccines. They are still the most widely used because of their wide-spectrum ability to strengthen immune responses and their excellent track record of safety (39–41).
I think Bill Gates is their only fan anymore, LOL. Good find. Link?

In Michigan, yep.

I think Bill Gates is their only fan anymore, LOL. Good find. Link?
I can't find the original link

luminum is used in vaccines as an adjuvant. An adjuvant is vaccine component that boosts the immune response to the vaccine. Adjuvants allow for lesser quantities of the vaccine and fewer doses. The adjuvant effects of aluminum were discovered in 1926. Aluminum adjuvants are used in vaccines such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria-tetanus-containing vaccines, Haemophilus influenzae type b, and pneumococcal vaccines, but they are not used in the live, viral vaccines, such as measles, mumps, rubella, varicella and rotavirus.

Vaccines containing adjuvants are tested extensively in clinical trials before being licensed. Aluminum salts, monophosphoryl A (a detoxified bacterial component), and squalene (a compound of the body’s normal cholesterol synthesis pathway) are the only materials that can be used as adjuvants in the United States. The quantities of aluminum present in vaccines are low and are regulated by the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER).

Sorry, I meant the link for what you posted before.
I found this

We describe here a striking comparison between the similar-sized and neighboring countries of Bahrain and Qatar. While both countries have achieved impressive vaccination rates, cases increased to unprecedented levels in one country while decreasing steadily in the other. Although this could be attributed to a number of factors, we argue here that the heavy reliance on alum-adjuvanted inactivated virus vaccines may have contributed to these discrepant outcomes. We then expand the analysis to compare the outcomes of the top 10 vaccinated countries based on their reliance on inactivated virus vaccines. The results remarkably align with the initial findings seen in Bahrain and Qatar. Countries that did not use inactivated virus vaccines achieved steady declines in daily COVID-19 deaths, while other countries did not. This work highlights the urgent need to further study the effectiveness of alum-adjuvanted inactivated virus vaccines for COVID-19 before expanding their use.

Forum List

Back