ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

I think what you are doing is connecting the dots that shouldn't connect. I doubt there is a connection between being the highest vaccinated and the most cases.

Is anyone wearing a mask anymore? That could be why.

Do people live and work closer to each other in these counties?

What will you say if the least vaccinated places start showing a spike? That has happened before. One week you say look it's the blue states that have it the worse and the next week it's red states. Are you cherry picking?

There are a lot of unvaccinated people in these counties too. A LOT. A lot of blacks haven't been vaccinated and it's killed a lot of them. They've been effected by covid the worse. And a lot of Republicans in these counties too.

I think you are making a false connection.

w
The five counties with the most new confirmed cases per capita are Washtenaw, Mackinac, Oakland, Macomb and Wayne.

Why did you leave out the other 3?

No. The connection has been made everywhere. As I have told you.

Sorry, I meant the link for what you posted before.
Found it. Free PubMed. I was just interested because I'd recently read that they don't put any of that aluminum shit in the mRNA vaccines. And sure enough, mRNA vaccines proving most safe and effective has begun connecting everywhere, despite all the Ghoulish noises coming from the peanut gallery.
What could explain such divergent outcomes? While multiple factors are likely at play here, there is a major difference between the 2 countries in the types of vaccines being deployed. In Bahrain, the most commonly used vaccine has been the BIBP (Sinopharm) vaccine, accounting for approximately 60% of its inoculations (Trofimov and Said, 2021). Qatar, on the other hand, has relied solely on the BNT162b2 (Pfizer/BioNTech) and mRNA-1273 (Moderna) vaccines (Qatar, 2021).

Let me tell you what I think we're dealing with here: a potentially positive learning experience to get an--
GRIM REAPER: Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans. You talk and you talk and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this'. Well, you're dead now, so shut up!
By rate yes. But not by numbers.
But that's what I wanted to discuss.. Can I just say this at this time, please?
GRIM REAPER: Silence! I have come for you.
Oh, stuff a cork in that pie hole, you Ghoul. I'm just gonna say it.

First off, a rate is obviously a number, so "not by numbers" has stupid on its face. More importantly, "rate," not "number," is what gives Meaning to Life. One data point is meaningless without another for comparison. Now we can say Joe is taller than Jane. So what? Which is growing? Better yet, Which is growing faster? Each potential layer of comparison added provides for deeper meaning, understanding, usefulness. Each is

Integral
adjective

1. 1.
    necessary to make a whole complete; essential or fundamental.
    "games are an integral part of the school's curriculum"

Understanding that comparing "rates," e.g. "per capita," is always far more useful than simply comparing "numbers," e.g. "totals," is the essence of numeracy.

Found it. Free PubMed. I was just interested because I'd recently read that they don't put any of that aluminum shit in the mRNA vaccines. And sure enough, mRNA vaccines proving most safe and effective has begun connecting everywhere, despite all the Ghoulish noises coming from the peanut gallery.
Usually if you look into an anti vaxers claims you become more pro vaccine.

People absolutely died of covid. I know people who were hospitalized with it. I don't know if it was a million. You're aware the CDC admitted that some of their numbers are not actual Covid deaths, right?

The World Health Organization is estimating that nearly 15 million people were killed either by the coronavirus or by its impact on overwhelmed health systems in the past two years, more than double the official death toll of 6 million. Most of the fatalities were in Southeast Asia, Europe and the Americas.

Usually if you look into an anti vaxers claims you become more pro vaccine.

Wrong.
The mRNA can't possibly work as a vaccine.
Without and dead covid virus, there is nothing for the immune system T-cells to remember.
They can't remember or target spike proteins, because the whole reason coronaviruses have spike proteins is because our own exosomes do, and coronaviruses are mimicking our own exosomes.
Trying to get the immune system to target spike proteins, risks our own immune system killing us by attacking our own exosomes.

The World Health Organization is estimating that nearly 15 million people were killed either by the coronavirus or by its impact on overwhelmed health systems in the past two years, more than double the official death toll of 6 million. Most of the fatalities were in Southeast Asia, Europe and the Americas.

But the people with the lowest covid death rate are the countries with the lowest covid immunization rates, like in Africa.

Wrong.
The mRNA can't possibly work as a vaccine.
Without and dead covid virus, there is nothing for the immune system T-cells to remember.
They can't remember or target spike proteins, because the whole reason coronaviruses have spike proteins is because our own exosomes do, and coronaviruses are mimicking our own exosomes.
Trying to get the immune system to target spike proteins, risks our own immune system killing us by attacking our own exosomes.
Not one of you cons knows what mRNA is so stfu. lol

Not one of you cons knows what mRNA is so stfu. lol
But you do huh. As you promote the govt narrative and ignore evidence from all over the world. Doctors and scientist and their studies with vast experience. But FauChiCom says they All Lie

And only he and CDC knows. All other Doctors who disagree practuce Voodoo.

Lmao

But you do huh. As you promote the govt narrative and ignore evidence from all over the world. Doctors and scientist and their studies with vast experience. But FauChiCom says they All Lie

And only he and CDC knows. All other Doctors who disagree practuce Voodoo.

Lmao
You aren't listening to doctors all over the world. You're listening to one particular right wing quack job doctor out of the UK who's going against the medical community.

But the people with the lowest covid death rate are the countries with the lowest covid immunization rates, like in Africa.
Sorry, but you're an idiot. This has already been explained. I'm not wasting my time explaining it again to a liar and/or idiot like you.

LOL
hint
This just in! Breaking news! People who live here

1652113663921.png

Aren't getting covid as much as people who live here
1652113704687.png

Ive shown thousands of studies from 10s of thousands of doctors and scientist. You just dont look because you only push one narrative
So the medical community agrees with you? Then I agree with you. Show me these 10's of 1000's of doctors who agree with you on covid. I would call that consensus.

So the medical community agrees with you? Then I agree with you. Show me these 10's of 1000's of doctors who agree with you on covid. I would call that consensus.
STFU. I've used that link many times with you on the thread. And every time you ignote it. Standard tactiic of your side.

I dont play those games anymore. Now why do we have the worst stats on plamet earth?

Over the last few years ive used many. That one shows almost every treatment used and references the studies

Bottom line. You fuckers pushing no early treatments off label killed Americans
You and eagle are fools. You've muddied up the water so much who knows now. Piss on you.

I don't listen to anyone anymore who thinks

The pandemic was fake
The past election was rigged but not 2000
Global Warming isn't real
Evolution isn't real
Christianity is real
The Clinton Foundation was a fraud but Trump Foundation wasn't.
Hunter Biden was corrupt for $1 million salary but ok that the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION.

Do you believe any of these things? So you live in La La Land

You and eagle are fools. You've muddied up the water so much who knows now. Piss on you.

I don't listen to anyone anymore who thinks

The pandemic was fake
The past election was rigged but not 2000
Global Warming isn't real
Evolution isn't real
Christianity is real
The Clinton Foundation was a fraud but Trump Foundation wasn't.
Hunter Biden was corrupt for $1 million salary but ok that the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION.

Do you believe any of these things? So you live in La La Land
Go to the Dem Underground and get the rest of your bullet points.

Lmao

Forum List

Back