What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Their orphaned daughter has set up a go fund me to bury the dumbo duo. Because "freedom" means someone else pays for your funeral.
Ts and Ps.
How many threads are you going to post here celebrating the death of innocent people.

You are one sick Motherfucker.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope that you arent German. She really despises them.

Yes, right. Because they succumbed for a long time to dark forces, and you think that's great Tommy.

Humans are made in the image of God. When humans don't do as you would like you're thrilled to see them suffer and die.

Who else is?

Demons

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How many threads are you going to post here celebrating the death of innocent people.

You are one sick Motherfucker.

I am done playing with the dark forces.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against a spiritual wickedness in high places.--Ephesians 6:12

If you take PLEASURE in the death of innocents because they did not take the medical treatments YOU thought were best, this is demonic.

That's it. End of story.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am done playing with the dark forces.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against a spiritual wickedness in high places.--Ephesians 6:12

If you take PLEASURE in the death of innocents because they did not take the medical treatments YOU thought were best, this is demonic.

That's it. End of story.
I agree ...

I couldn't resist calling that POS a sick Motherfucker just one more time.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
no--they failed to keep their bodies in good condition

In most cases yes. Realize there are rare cases of top notch physical condition folks dying of Covid, but they are rare. However, I think EARLY TREATMENT could help all of these, or most.

In the end, faith is really key here. We didn't create our own lives, we don't own it, and we don't have total control how we exit this life--or much control at all, many times.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree ...

I couldn't resist calling that POS a sick Motherfucker just one more time.

Agreed 100% and the message was not for you, but for him. I'm really done with the ghoulish behavior from these cretins right now

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. No pun intended.

Okie dokie.

Yes. I am a Christian, and celebrating the death of people who did not take the medical intervention YOU thought they should have IS demonic.

Got a problem with that?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Yes. I am a Christian, and celebrating the death of people who did not take the medical intervention YOU thought they should have IS demonic.

Got a problem with that?
No, don't shoot.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In most cases yes. Realize there are rare cases of top notch physical condition folks dying of Covid, but they are rare. However, I think EARLY TREATMENT could help all of these, or most.

In the end, faith is really key here. We didn't create our own lives, we don't own it, and we don't have total control how we exit this life--or much control at all, many times.
yes rare--and that goes for other rare diseases/problems/etc resulting in deaths

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, don't shoot.

Right. Christians are supposed to cower in the corner and never tell people anything offensive.

The Cross offends. Debasing human life such as celebrating the death of innocents because they didn't adhere to your political views, might offend too.

Not sorry. Ol' Mac.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes rare--and that goes for other rare diseases/problems/etc resulting in deaths

Of course. We could all die at any minute of any day. We are all on "borrowed time".

Many here will never and cannot accept this. Which is the fundamental problem.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List