What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mustang

Gold Member
Reaction score
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
They brought it on themselves. Stupid people caught up in a cult of idiocy.
I saw the news story before I posted here. Apparently, the couple even posted an anti-vaccination video as if to commemorate their stupidity for all eternity. Their daughter should add a video of her parents lying in their coffins at the end of the previous anti-vaxx video message in the hope of preventing other children from being orphaned.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I saw the news story before I posted here. Apparently, the couple even posted an anti-vaccination video as if to commemorate their stupidity for all eternity. Their daughter should add a video of her parents lying in their coffins at the end of the previous anti-vaxx video message in the hope of preventing other children from being orphaned.
I bet that video gave you fucking ghouls a big woodrow, didn't it?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They're not innocent. They're guilty of being monumentally stupid.
yes--we know you LOVE criminals and hate law-order..stop the stupid shit...you just made yourself look stupid ....

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you people are the stupid ones for gobbling up the MSM propaganda lies--Goebbels would be proud of you hitlerjugend

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They brought it on themselves. Stupid people caught up in a cult of idiocy.

When did you get vaccinated, demonic ghoul? Have you gotten any boosters yet? If not, you're all but UNvaccinated, and in the same category.

But since you're a judgemental Puritan, this won't matter to you.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
"dark sense of humor" yes. This is how you reacted. Ol' Mac. Get introduced to the real you, repent and start over. I can't emphasize this enough.
"Repent"?

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
so you, also, laugh at people dying---
..they would've died of something else anyway
No. I laugh at you. What are you in real life, somebody who hawks vitamins and a diet plan?

I don't actually care about people who outspokenly promote stupid crap and die for it.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Repent"?

Yes. Because taking pleasure in the deaths of others, especially others who are largely good people but were a little skeptical about a rushed vaccine--is demonic.

You got that? Have I been clear enough.

It's demonic.

SweetSue92

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No. I laugh at you. What are you in real life, somebody who hawks vitamins and a diet plan?

I don't actually care about people who outspokenly promote stupid crap and die for it.

This is demonic.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Yes. Because taking pleasure in the deaths of others, especially others who are largely good people but were a little skeptical about a rushed vaccine--is demonic.

You got that? Have I been clear enough.

It's demonic.
"Demonic"? Yikes.

You're not claiming to be a Christian, are you?

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
One cannot help wondering if the couple would be alive if they had been treated with the highly effective drug Ivermectin, which is widely used outside of the U.S. to successfully treat Covid patients.

Just sayin'.

And given the glee with which the Prog-Commies chortle over every unvaccinated death, it's not a leap to suspect that some of these deaths are actually medical executions for "The Cause".

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I hope that you arent German. She really despises them.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List