ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

It does confer some immunity. Unvaccinated people are five times more likely to get Covid.
Which does precisely NOTHING to prove who will or will not transmit it in any single interaction. That's why we know the "passports" are worthless for ANYTHING other than a means of crowd control for political reasons.

Their orphaned daughter has set up a go fund me to bury the dumbo duo. Because "freedom" means someone else pays for your funeral.
Ts and Ps.
Dude....STFU.
I really hope Karma comes back on you bigtime.

You mean . . . such as wearing full M.O.P.P. gear, a military grade gas mask, taping sleeve and pant cuffs, taping seams of doors and windows, never venturing outside, changing mask charcoal filters every eight hours? Sure, right—all us normal people are doing that (everyday).
NO. Getting vaxxed.

Fuck em

This "vaccine" DOES NOT provide immunity from infection nor spread of the virus--only lessens the severity of it. A simple google search will validate that the vaxxed carry as much covid as the unvaxxed. Try again.

And less all the time. Pfizer down to 77% effectiveness and losing it monthly. Moderna also losing effectiveness.

So this thread sees a load of crazy fucks losing their minds because they are reminded that they are fucking stupid.
There is no other explanation.
These suicides in Alabama had a vote and it was worth as much as a sensible persons vote.The truth of it is that the world is probably a bit better now that they are silent.

Anti-vaxxers dropping like flies...

Ya don't have to join them folks

So this thread sees a load of crazy fucks losing their minds because they are reminded that they are fucking stupid.
These suicides in Alabama had a vote and it was worth as much as a sensible persons vote.The truth of it is that the world is probably a bit better now that they are silent.

What does it take to get a loathsome cretin like this moral worm taken off this forum?

Anything at all?

How do you know you've had a largely miserable life? You're gleeful about the fact that some people GOT SHOTS and some people did not. Yes, your one shining achievement in life is that...wait for it...YOU GOT A FREE SHOT

And being loathsome, you lord this over people to celebrate their deaths.

The Bible calls this being "given over to a reprobate mind". Folks. Look how awful it is

But also victims of people who preyed on their credulity and on their worst impulses.
Lol, as time goes on I find less and less sympathy for these stupid antivaxers. Don't tread on me bullshit they spout. Meanwhile when I was a child ya had to have your shots before attending school. They would rather listen to fringe idiots instead of real doctors. Take invermectin and and melaria medicine instead of proven clinical medicine while enriching snake oil salesmen on Amazon. It is almost like the right is doing an experiment on just how much they can take advantage of them . Fuck them let them be suckered.

What's going on with the left? They used to make a big show of caring for anyone from illegal aliens to criminals to freaking terrorists. Covid comes along and the crazy left turns bloodthirsty and dances on the graves of innocent Americans who died of the disease. It's getting downright creepy.

Forum List

Back