ANti vax Alabama couple get covid and die.

Their orphaned daughter has set up a go fund me to bury the dumbo duo. Because "freedom" means someone else pays for your funeral.
Ts and Ps.
How many threads are you going to post here celebrating the death of innocent people.

You are one sick Motherfucker.

I hope that you arent German. She really despises them.

Yes, right. Because they succumbed for a long time to dark forces, and you think that's great Tommy.

Humans are made in the image of God. When humans don't do as you would like you're thrilled to see them suffer and die.

Who else is?

Demons

How many threads are you going to post here celebrating the death of innocent people.

You are one sick Motherfucker.

I am done playing with the dark forces.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against a spiritual wickedness in high places.--Ephesians 6:12

If you take PLEASURE in the death of innocents because they did not take the medical treatments YOU thought were best, this is demonic.

That's it. End of story.

I am done playing with the dark forces.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against a spiritual wickedness in high places.--Ephesians 6:12

If you take PLEASURE in the death of innocents because they did not take the medical treatments YOU thought were best, this is demonic.

That's it. End of story.
I agree ...

I couldn't resist calling that POS a sick Motherfucker just one more time.

no--they failed to keep their bodies in good condition

In most cases yes. Realize there are rare cases of top notch physical condition folks dying of Covid, but they are rare. However, I think EARLY TREATMENT could help all of these, or most.

In the end, faith is really key here. We didn't create our own lives, we don't own it, and we don't have total control how we exit this life--or much control at all, many times.

In most cases yes. Realize there are rare cases of top notch physical condition folks dying of Covid, but they are rare. However, I think EARLY TREATMENT could help all of these, or most.

In the end, faith is really key here. We didn't create our own lives, we don't own it, and we don't have total control how we exit this life--or much control at all, many times.
yes rare--and that goes for other rare diseases/problems/etc resulting in deaths

Forum List

Back