They hate Trump more than they love America leftist will fly baby Trump blimp on 4th of July in Dc

Especially when you people were so nice to Obama.
NOW we can do "whataboutism's" -

typical. they're off limits til they help your point of view.

however, yea; obama had some crazy shit done to him too. the best way to fight stupid is to laugh at it/ignore it. getting mad or anything else simply legitimizes the move to the people doing it.

The loons on the left..blowing snot bubbles over a Trump balloon. Priceless
no kidding. who the fuck cares. people have been mocking the president since the dawn of time regardless of who it is. getting mad about it has never helped, nor stopped it.

I doubt Trump will give a shit. I know I won't.

He is the most sensitive president ever

President Snowflake

No, he's the first president that will punch back.

President take no crap.
Some punch back

Making up childish names and calling them Loser

Worthy of a ten year old

That's how you have to talk to libtards. He's just addressing them on their maturity level.

When you call him orange that's a sign of being childish?
When you say he has small hands, is that a sign of being childish?
When you say he has bad hair, is that a sign of being childish?
When you say he's fat, is that a sign of being childish?
When you talk bad about his wife, is that a sign of being childish?

You fucktards are hilarious.

Two sets of standards, one for you, one for the president. When you do it, it's fine. He replies in kind and it's "childish."

Last edited:

President Snowflake

President take no crap.
Some punch back

Worthy of a ten year old
when you get hit with crap like TWO SCOOPS OF ICECREAM????? and shit - what do you do with childish attacks? i wish he'd ignore you fucking putz-nuggets but he doesn't.

President Snowflake

President take no crap.
Some punch back

Worthy of a ten year old
when you get hit with crap like TWO SCOOPS OF ICECREAM????? and shit - what do you do with childish attacks? i wish he'd ignore you fucking putz-nuggets but he doesn't.

Complaining that Trump got 2 scoops and everyone else got one is THE DEFINITION OF CHILDISH. But, liberals do it so that's ok. But Trump better not punch back or he's "childish".

President Snowflake

President take no crap.
Some punch back

Worthy of a ten year old

Complaining that Trump got 2 scoops and everyone else got one is THE DEFINITION OF CHILDISH. But, liberals do it so that's ok. But Trump better not punch back or he's "childish".
well i do get trump acts like a child at times. that's just trump; better or worse. but for any one-sided coin of an asswhipe to not see the childish actions of their own side?

you're hard pressed to be more useless in the world at that point and it fits many people in here who lead off with "trump wrong" even if it contradicts everything they've ever said or believed in. that's the pure definition of pavlovs dogs and not having a mind of your own.

Forum List

Back