I'm Finally Ashamed Of My Country

And you guys still don't get it. This is EXACTLY why this is happening. You take the attacks on Trump as attacks on the military. This was his whole mission. You are proving all of his detractors right.

That’s it? Really? He’s spent more on OUR military than Obama did, you need to do a little research. Before you go out on that plank any further, try looking in the mirror for all those detractors you claimed...

I've already provided all my information as far as the military and my family. I respect the military. I don't however think there is a competition to see who respects the military more. You guys are attacking people that are calling out Trump for the fraud he is, even many of us whose family's have strong ties to the military... and don't give TWO FUCKS that Trump dodges the draft and didn't serve his country.

It looks like you care if he didn’t serve, do you lie about everything or just the things that fit your narrative? Most of us have military ties, that’s like asking if you know it gets dark at night, pretty lame...

What has Trump done for the military since he has been in office? Has he fixed the base housing? No. How in the FUCK can you say Trump cares about the military and he hasn't fixed that? Why has he not fixed the VA like he promised? Do you know how many soldiers who were going to college in January got FUCKED because of Trump's temper tantrum government shutdown?

Desperate much? This POTUS has executed on more campaign promises than his 4 predecessors combined, do you live in a cave that only gets CNN?

You guys just take his word for everything and don't actually have a clue what is going on with the military. He hugs a flag and tells you he loves the military, and you just believe it.

It’s hard to believe you or your family had anything to do with the military...

You fit the description of a wanta be, make believe weirdo, if you really want to know...

Spending money to buy stuff that the military leaders don't even want is not a good thing.

Trump has not followed through with ANY of his top campaign promises. Build the wall and Mexico pay for it. Nope. Investigated Hillary and nave her locked up. Nope. Repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better? Nope again. Pass the biggest infrastructure plan ever? Nope on that one too. Hire the best people? Well.... nope. Denuclearize North Korea? Nope. Negotiate better trade deals especially with China. Nope.

What has he done? Well he had Pruitt push back environmental regulations that people from all over the world said is a huge mistake. He left the Iran Nuclear agreement... which has caused us to come to the brink of war with Iran. What else? Hmmm he left the Paris Environmental Agreement, what good has that done?

So what other promises has he come through with?

Oh and most of us have military ties? Trump doesn't. Did his dad serve? Did he serve? Did any of his kids serve?
Stop the illegal alien invasion even if Mexico doesn't pay for it.
Stop the anti-capitalistic red tape getting in the way of businesses from being great.
Stopped NK from firing missiles into Japanese waters. One misfire and up they go.
Got us out of bad deals and busy negotiating good ones to take their place. Rome wasn't built in a Day.
Made us the biggest energy producer on the planet.

There is no "illegal invasion". There are refugee claimants, who are attempting to get to US soil to claim asylum, under the laws of the USA.
If all they wanted was Asylum they should've stopped off in Mexico and got it there. Now, because of Trump, they have to.

Under the UN Refugee Convention which the USA Congress has confirmed and which was signed into law by Dwight Eisenhower, refugees have the legal right to decide which country they want to seek asylum from. Trump cannot overturn US refugee statutes by EO. This will be tossed by the Courts in 5 minutes or less.

Mexico is, in many ways, just as dangerous as the countries they're fleeing, and the narco-terrorist are also a huge problem in Mexico. So there is absolutely no way Trump can force anyone to claim asylum in Mexico, even if he could overturn US law by EO

Trump's EO is both illegal and unconstitutional, and will never be enforced.

That’s it? Really? He’s spent more on OUR military than Obama did, you need to do a little research. Before you go out on that plank any further, try looking in the mirror for all those detractors you claimed...

It looks like you care if he didn’t serve, do you lie about everything or just the things that fit your narrative? Most of us have military ties, that’s like asking if you know it gets dark at night, pretty lame...

Desperate much? This POTUS has executed on more campaign promises than his 4 predecessors combined, do you live in a cave that only gets CNN?

It’s hard to believe you or your family had anything to do with the military...

You fit the description of a wanta be, make believe weirdo, if you really want to know...

Spending money to buy stuff that the military leaders don't even want is not a good thing.

Trump has not followed through with ANY of his top campaign promises. Build the wall and Mexico pay for it. Nope. Investigated Hillary and nave her locked up. Nope. Repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better? Nope again. Pass the biggest infrastructure plan ever? Nope on that one too. Hire the best people? Well.... nope. Denuclearize North Korea? Nope. Negotiate better trade deals especially with China. Nope.

What has he done? Well he had Pruitt push back environmental regulations that people from all over the world said is a huge mistake. He left the Iran Nuclear agreement... which has caused us to come to the brink of war with Iran. What else? Hmmm he left the Paris Environmental Agreement, what good has that done?

Oh and most of us have military ties? Trump doesn't. Did his dad serve? Did he serve? Did any of his kids serve?
Stop the anti-capitalistic red tape getting in the way of businesses from being great.
Stopped NK from firing missiles into Japanese waters. One misfire and up they go.
Got us out of bad deals and busy negotiating good ones to take their place. Rome wasn't built in a Day.

There is no "illegal invasion". There are refugee claimants, who are attempting to get to US soil to claim asylum, under the laws of the USA.
If all they wanted was Asylum they should've stopped off in Mexico and got it there. Now, because of Trump, they have to.

Under the UN Refugee Convention which the USA Congress has confirmed and which was signed into law by Dwight Eisenhower, refugees have the legal right to decide which country they want to seek asylum from. Trump cannot overturn US refugee statutes by EO. This will be tossed by the Courts in 5 minutes or less.

Mexico is, in many ways, just as dangerous as the countries they're fleeing, and the narco-terrorist are also a huge problem in Mexico. So there is absolutely no way Trump can force anyone to claim asylum in Mexico, even if he could overturn US law by EO

Your quote says they have the right to select which country they can seek Asylum from, not to.

Your quote says they have the right to select which country they can seek Asylum from, not to.
That's all you have?

That's all you have?
I guess English isn't your first language. They can seek Asylum from the country of their choice to the First country they step in upon leaving their country.

I hate to tell you this... but the 4th of July isn't about the military. It's about the Independence of the Country.

We have Veteran's Day. We have Memorial Day. We have V-Day. I'm sure I'm missing more to support troops, but that isn't what the 4th of July is about.
With you Democrats it's never about the troops.

I hate to tell you this... but the 4th of July isn't about the military. It's about the Independence of the Country.

We have Veteran's Day. We have Memorial Day. We have V-Day. I'm sure I'm missing more to support troops, but that isn't what the 4th of July is about.

I'm not a Democrat. You guys continue that strawman. If you don't like and support Trump YOU MUST BE A DEMOCRAT RAH RAH RAH!

Turn on the tv or read some news... there are A LOT OF REPUBLICANS that know Trump is garbage and are very vocal about it, and some that have even left the party because people like McConnell, Graham, and many other turned from calling Trump scum, a con man, and more... and support him on everything just because they are afraid that in their next election they will lose his 30% base and won't be able to stay in office. They are no longer politicians, they are cowards who only care about staying in office instead of doing what is right.

I'm not a Democrat. You guys continue that strawman. If you don't like and support Trump YOU MUST BE A DEMOCRAT RAH RAH RAH!

Turn on the tv or read some news... there are A LOT OF REPUBLICANS that know Trump is garbage and are very vocal about it, and some that have even left the party because people like McConnell, Graham, and many other turned from calling Trump scum, a con man, and more... and support him on everything just because they are afraid that in their next election they will lose his 30% base and won't be able to stay in office. They are no longer politicians, they are cowards who only care about staying in office instead of doing what is right.
What is right is to re-elect Trump. Your cowards if you flee the party and allow the Democrats to win their socialized agendas.

What is right is to re-elect Trump. Your cowards if you flee the party and allow the Democrats to win their socialized agendas.
LOL! Dictate what you think is right. DJT is an abomination. A soiled tampon that needs to be removed.
BTW it's you're...just sayin'

Sorry it only takes a mindless lemming to vote for someone just based on the letter after their name rather than the person they are. If you have noticed the damage he is doing to the Republican party then you are blind. Do you REALLY think all these Republicans in Congress are doing so to spend more time with their family?... or because they know that if they ran for re-election they would lose because their constituents will take out Trump's actions and voice out on them? Mush easier to retire than lose.

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That only one of five network channels in my area even covered it.
  • That every democrat panned the event as "political."
  • That many in the MSM claimed they "hated it."
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

It was enough to bring a tear to one's eye.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

SALUTE TO AMERICA: President Trump HISTORIC Lincoln Memorial speech

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

Donald Trump: A total win.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

1) We should ignore how Trump put himself in the spotlight
2) And, OMG, Trump gave a speech where he did not lie about himself, spew hate, call people namres, etc

1) We should ignore how Trump put himself in the spotlight
2) And, OMG, Trump gave a speech where he did not lie about himself, spew hate, call people namres, etc
Trump couldn't have put himself in less of the spotlight unless he gave the commencement from under a plate floor out of sight speaking up through a pipe. You, the Left, the DNC and MSM all put him in the spotlight, with your insane reaction to someone simply wanting to celebrate this nation, its history, its heroes and its military with a tiny parade like it was the biggest waste of money ever and end of the world! In fact, some of you goons literally claimed it was and that Trump was coming after you with tanks!

When you lose the election again next year, don't scratch your head too hard wondering why. The Left have proven themselves unfit to lead, indeed, unfit to be Americans.

Trump is trying to keep American safe. Once again Dems ignore the will of the voters and file frivolous lawsuits to block Trump.

Forum List

Back