Anti-lifers

I hate this fucking issue, seriously.

Call me a schitzo, but I'm for both sides of the issue and so.........*kill myself*

aha. Wow.

I hate this fucking issue, seriously.

Call me a schitzo, but I'm for both sides of the issue and so.........*kill myself*

aha. Wow.

Welcome to the independents ... we are glad to have you. ;)

I feel the same way, there are times when abortion is not only valid but also a better choice, and many times when it's just wrong.

I feel the same way, there are times when abortion is not only valid but also a better choice, and many times when it's just wrong.

Yea I mean, I can't imagine being raped by some grotesque, fat, sweatty, possibly disfigured man (if I were a girl, lol); who subdues me and puts his most disgusting part into me, along with his bodily fluid, and then people expecting me to have his baby/carry it to term/etc.?!?!?! FFFFAAWWWkkkkkk that. If this guy is some sort of psychotic scumbag, perhaps the baby would inherit that and be a detriment to this Earth, wholly and forever.

A 16-year old, on the other hand, should have the baby always. I don't really have sympathy for the Responsibility-excuse, she can grow up really fast or seek adopting, loving parents.

Yea I mean, I can't imagine being raped by some grotesque, fat, sweatty, possibly disfigured man (if I were a girl, lol); who subdues me and puts his most disgusting part into me, along with his bodily fluid, and then people expecting me to have his baby/carry it to term/etc.?!?!?! FFFFAAWWWkkkkkk that. If this guy is some sort of psychotic scumbag, perhaps the baby would inherit that and be a detriment to this Earth, wholly and forever.

A 16-year old, on the other hand, should have the baby always. I don't really have sympathy for the Responsibility-excuse, she can grow up really fast or seek adopting, loving parents.

Definitely, but I wouldn't let the 16 year old raise the child for many reasons, adoption, but make them carry it as their punishment. After that I truly doubt they would make that mistake again, and if they did at least you know they are getting their own punishment.

The rape thing, I think should be the choice of the victim. There are other medical reasons to, and many anti-abortionists would rather let them both die ... which is plain stupid.

Definitely, but I wouldn't let the 16 year old raise the child for many reasons,

So you believe in stealing someone's child for no valid reason...
adoption, but make them carry it as their punishment.
Very interesting, the way you think- you don't give a damn about the child, yet you want to punish the girl and view the baby as a means of achieving that.

many anti-abortionists would rather let them both die ....
Now you're just lying.

Last edited:
Definitely, but I wouldn't let the 16 year old raise the child for many reasons,

adoption, but make them carry it as their punishment.
Very interesting, the way you think- you don't give a damn about the child, yet you want to punish the girl and view the baby as a means of achieving that.

Now you're just lying.

Projection is strong in this one.

1. Many anti-abortionists would rather both the mother and child die than allow an abortion to at least save the mother's life if both are in danger, or if just the mother's life is in danger more anti-abortionists would rather the mother die than allow an abortion. Note the important word "many" ... and I know a few on here that fit that as well.

2. It's not stealing babies. Traditionally offspring were raised by tribes, not single parents, especially not by parents that already proved to be irresponsible. Some of the best parents were those who adopt, because they wanted to raise the child ... while many who get abortions as a means of birth control would not want to raise the child in the first place, and even if they did want to, a 16 year old is not a valid parent ... they still need their own parents to tell them what to do.

3. When you accuse someone of being dishonest, you must show proof they are, otherwise it is you who is being dishonest, not them.

Thus you speak yet more of your lies

1. Many anti-abortionists would rather both the mother and child die than allow an abortion to at least save the mother's life

Demonstrate these masses

2. It's not stealing babies. Traditionally offspring were raised by tribes, not single parents

'traditionally' is a meaningless word, as you can cite numerous traditions to support anything you want to say. Also,. an appeal to tradition is a logical fallacy, and you've yet to show any valid reason for taking her child.

especially not by parents that already proved to be irresponsible.

No such thing has occurred. You and GT simply said 16-years olds; you didn't say anything about whether she had been shown to e irresponsible,. Try to back peddle like you usually do, but everyone ca red what you said.

Some of the best parents were those who adopt,
Completely irrelevant
even if they did want to, a 16 year old is not a valid parent ... they still need their own parents to tell them what to do.

Really? You know this for a fact? Perhaps you've forgotten that in many of the same 'traditions' you alluded to earlier, a 16-year-old girl was usually a mother already, having been wed years before. Just because you were an irresponsible fuckup at sixteen doesn't mean that everyone is, and it highlights your arrogance and generally shitty persona that you assume everyone who's 16 is the way you were.

By the way, I noticed you conveniently sidestepped my observation about you expressing no concern for the child, but making it clear that you view forcing a girl to have a child as a good punishment to teach her to keep her legs shut. I have to apologize to liability, now- you just proved that he was right when he said such pieces of shit existed who thought like you do.

Rape victims count for approximately zero percent of women seeking abortions.

Now you're just lying.

1. Many anti-abortionists would rather both the mother and child die than allow an abortion to at least save the mother's life if both are in danger, or if just the mother's life is in danger more anti-abortionists would rather the mother die than allow an abortion. Note the important word "many" ... and I know a few on here that fit that as well.

2. It's not stealing babies. Traditionally offspring were raised by tribes, not single parents, especially not by parents that already proved to be irresponsible. Some of the best parents were those who adopt, because they wanted to raise the child ... while many who get abortions as a means of birth control would not want to raise the child in the first place, and even if they did want to, a 16 year old is not a valid parent ... they still need their own parents to tell them what to do.

3. When you accuse someone of being dishonest, you must show proof they are, otherwise it is you who is being dishonest, not them.

You are so full of shit. Find one link where a pro-lifer has advocated death for the baby and the mother in medical emergent cases. ONE LINK. Surely you can pull one out of your ass.

the Alan Guttmacher Institute conducted a survey of women who were getting abortions, asking why they had made this decision. They received responses from 1900 women at 27 abortion "clinics" and 3 hospitals. The results were printed in Family Planning Perspectives, Planned Parenthood's magazine. Both the Guttmacher Institute and Planned Parenthood are pro-abortion, so it is fair to suspect that there may be a "pro-choice" bias to the study. Additional bias may be suspected from the nature of the survey: It is fair to ask if a woman who is getting an abortion for less-than-earthshaking reasons might not exagerrate or even invent justifications in order to make her decision sound more justified. Nevertheless, the results of their study are interesting. The following text and numbers are taken from the chart in Family Planning Perspectives, July/August 1988 issue, page 170:
Woman is concerned about how having a baby could change her life 16% Woman can't afford baby now 21% Woman has problems with relationship or wants to avoid single parenthood 12% Woman is unready for responsibility 21% Woman doesn't want others to know she has had sex or is pregnant 1% Woman is not mature enough, or is too young to have a child 11% Woman has all the children she wanted, or has all grown-up children 8% Husband or partner wants woman to have an abortion 1% Fetus has possible health problem 3% Woman has health problem 3% Woman's parents want her to have abortion <1% Woman was victim of rape or incest 1% Other 3%
(Totals do not add to 100% because of rounding.)

Why Women Have Abortions

The highest number I could find is 7%. This figure, higher than the abortion industry's (which should have the highest, to make their case) is from a religious site

Then I one, or zero, percent am pro-choice.
What about my choice to kill my kid the day after it's born? the day before? week before/ the day before that?

What about the day before that?
What about the second before that?

5 years old? 4? 3? 2? 1? 2 days? 1 day? 10 second? halfway out?

Hmm? At what millisecond does something do fundamental change that it's suddenly wrong?

Then I one, or zero, percent am pro-choice.
What about my choice to kill my kid the day after it's born? the day before? week before/ the day before that?

5 years old? 4? 3? 2? 1? 2 days? 1 day? 10 second? halfway out?

Hmm? At what millisecond does something do fundamental change that it's suddenly wrong?

I only support pro-choice if the sexual act that created the offspring was NOT voluntary with both partners. Did you get raped? I don't support it on any day, if not.

I only support pro-choice if the sexual act that created the offspring was NOT voluntary with both partners. Did you get raped? I don't support it on any day, if not.
Demonstrate how person A assaulting person B justifies person B killing person C

If such a loophole is allowed, women will simply lie.

Just like they did in front of SCOTUS and just like PP tells them to when they're too young under the current law

Now you're just lying.

You are so full of shit. Find one link where a pro-lifer has advocated death for the baby and the mother in medical emergent cases. ONE LINK. Surely you can pull one out of your ass.

That's one I hear frequently, but I will say I have never actually read anything where the death of the mother has been advocated to save the baby under the circumstances we are discussing. I wonder whether it's an urban legend.

i only support pro-choice if the sexual act that created the offspring was not voluntary with both partners. Did you get raped? I don't support it on any day, if not.
demonstrate how person a assaulting person b justifies person b killing person c

if such a loophole is allowed, women will simply lie.

Just like they did in front of scotus and just like pp tells them to when they're too young under the current law

i'm not a believer in some, ruining rights/whatever for others. I think it's doo-doo, crap, shit, etc.

Person a's "offspring" being forced upon person b is barbaric. The mental anguish person b-faces is exascerbated by bringing that offspring to term, and eventually seeing it, and person a's face in it either for its life, or before adoption procedures are implemented.

Pregnancy is also no walk in the park, and shouldn't be legally "forced" on anyone who didn't choose to act, sexually. That's not ok with me.

Further than that, doesn't require my brain cells. Call me "cold" or whatever but i don't blame the rape victim, itr was the rapist who created the situation to begin with.

Forum List

Back