Anti-Israel billboard causing controversy in Detroit

nazi town=pro AMERICAN FIRST town.

not really-----the Nazi town in which I grew up in north east USA----did not have
a single black family until well into the 1970s. Nazi town means racist pig plot
Name of town? And so what? Just because a town is all white makes it a "nazi town"? LOL....my wife came from an all white town and damn near all white county....its STILL that way.

your comment suggests the stupidity of typical beer marinated white trash.
A COUNTRY's demographics is not the same as the demographics of a fairly
small town which functioned as a SUBURBAN BEDROOM to a large
and very diverse cities. It's Nazi character was demonstrated by
a number of "restricted" private facilities-----like the town "club"
swimming and golf thing and the presence of Nazi literature scattered
all over the town------so much that by the time I was ten I was familiar with the
same kind of crap that Penelope continues to parrot. (I was ten a very long
time ago-----the post world war II era----I still remember buttons that read
"I LIKE IKE" and "better dead than red" and news of people with names like
Mc Carthy). In my childhood town ----the "N" word was so prevalent that children
used it---------it starled my own mom who told her kids "never say that word"
gee-----that lady across the street who never misses church each sunday
says it all the time-------and her daughter---my first playmate, says it too-----but
once I said "hell" and she cried "Ma----rosie said a bad word"

not really-----the Nazi town in which I grew up in north east USA----did not have
a single black family until well into the 1970s. Nazi town means racist pig plot
Name of town? And so what? Just because a town is all white makes it a "nazi town"? LOL....my wife came from an all white town and damn near all white county....its STILL that way.

all over the town------so much that by the time I was ten I was familiar with the
Mc Carthy). In my childhood town ----the "N" word was so prevalent that children
says it all the time-------and her daughter---my first playmate, says it too-----but
Lol so private clubs are now nazis....lovely. You mean a COUNTRY like ISRAEL that is for JEWS and if it could get away with it would eliminate its Arab population. The country is SPECIFICALLY for jews. Talk about "nazi". Typical Jewess. Wants one set of pure standards for Jews and a mixed up country for others especially whites. I see right through your double talk.

Lol so private clubs are now nazis....lovely. You mean a COUNTRY like ISRAEL that is for JEWS and if it could get away with it would eliminate its Arab population. The country is SPECIFICALLY for jews. Talk about "nazi". Typical Jewess. Wants one set of pure standards for Jews and a mixed up country for others especially whites. I see right through your double talk.

you see very poorly ----Nazi pig------Israel is the refuge of jews persecuted by the dung heap from which you emerged. Scum of your ilk have no idea just what the USA is -----now jump into the shariah cesspit-----of arabia where shit like you belong

you see very poorly ----Nazi pig------Israel is the refuge of jews persecuted by the dung heap from which you emerged. Scum of your ilk have no idea just what the USA is -----now jump into the shariah cesspit-----of arabia where shit like you belong
twist it however you want darling we ALL see through your bullshit.

twist it however you want darling we ALL see through your bullshit.

who is "we" are you still locked in your pig pen? or is it Alcatraz?

This was posted a few days ago - maybe in the Israel forum.

I don't see anything anti-Israel about it. I DO put my own country first and so does Israel.

What's wrong with that?

An Israeli leader told a joint session of Congress that President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran is stupid and dangerous and must be rejected. Congress gave him 40 ovations.

Bibi Netanyahu then went home and told the world there will be no Palestinian state, and was re-elected in a smashing victory.

“Perhaps it’s time for Americans, especially those in the White House, to recognize this new reality of Israeli politics,” says The Wall Street Journal. We should restore “Israeli confidence in U.S. support.”

Excuse me? Who is the senior partner here? Who needs whom more?

Israel is entitled to choose its own leaders, who are entitled to make their own policy. But that goes for us as well."

I don't see anything anti-Israel about it. I DO put my own country first and so does Israel.

What's wrong with that?

it is a vulgar INUENDO and nothing more. Of course vulgar people see
nothing wrong with it--------I was too young to vote for John Kennedy----but
I do have a recollection of similarly vulgar people hold signs -----"USA FIRST
-----SAY NO TO THE POPE". ------or------Kennedy "THE VATICAN's CHOICE".
There were no Catholics holding signs "VATICAN FIRST --VOTE KENNEDY"
just as there are no jews campaigning ISRAEL FIRST---DEATH TO THE USA----

of course there ARE islamo Nazis farting out by the MILLIONS ---
DEATH TO AMERICA----ALLAHU AKBARRRR

ShowImage.ashx

A billboard in the Michigan city of Detroit that reads “America First Not Israel” is arousing accusations anti-Semitism.

The large sign, placed on the city’s 8 Mile Road, was paid for by “Deir Yassin Remembered,” a New York-based organization that has been posting similar signs throughout the country.

Although the metro-Detroit area has one of the largest Arab populations outside the Middle East, as well as a sizable Jewish community, the sign was placed in a part of the city that is neither predominantly Jewish nor Muslim.

In an interview with Detroit’s WXYZ radio, a Fox News affiliate, the Anti-Defamation League’s Heidi Budaj said that the ad and its choice of location is trying to “drive a wedge between the American people and the State of Israel.”

“This particular sign goes a step further and raises an old anti-Semitic canard of dual loyalty, implying that Jews are not loyal to the country in which they live,” Budaj said. “Make no mistake that, while many of the Jewish people in the United States support the State of Israel as a Jewish state, we are loyal Americans.”

It's a Muslim city, no real surprise.

ShowImage.ashx

A billboard in the Michigan city of Detroit that reads “America First Not Israel” is arousing accusations anti-Semitism.

The large sign, placed on the city’s 8 Mile Road, was paid for by “Deir Yassin Remembered,” a New York-based organization that has been posting similar signs throughout the country.

Although the metro-Detroit area has one of the largest Arab populations outside the Middle East, as well as a sizable Jewish community, the sign was placed in a part of the city that is neither predominantly Jewish nor Muslim.

In an interview with Detroit’s WXYZ radio, a Fox News affiliate, the Anti-Defamation League’s Heidi Budaj said that the ad and its choice of location is trying to “drive a wedge between the American people and the State of Israel.”

“This particular sign goes a step further and raises an old anti-Semitic canard of dual loyalty, implying that Jews are not loyal to the country in which they live,” Budaj said. “Make no mistake that, while many of the Jewish people in the United States support the State of Israel as a Jewish state, we are loyal Americans.”

It's a Muslim city, no real surprise.

No its not a Muslim city.

What's wrong with that?

it is a vulgar INUENDO and nothing more. Of course vulgar people see
nothing wrong with it--------I was too young to vote for John Kennedy----but
I do have a recollection of similarly vulgar people hold signs -----"USA FIRST
-----SAY NO TO THE POPE". ------or------Kennedy "THE VATICAN's CHOICE".
There were no Catholics holding signs "VATICAN FIRST --VOTE KENNEDY"
just as there are no jews campaigning ISRAEL FIRST---DEATH TO THE USA----

of course there ARE islamo Nazis farting out by the MILLIONS ---
DEATH TO AMERICA----ALLAHU AKBARRRR

You think were all idiots and don't realize how your Zionist buddies control our congress with the media and their money. So many of our politicians know that AIPAC can make them or ruin them.

Means a lot to an American.

What would you, as an Iranian know about that?

you believe Irosie name calling. I'm an American born to Americans , a Caucasian female raised as a RC. Any other questions, If I were an Iranian I would say so without a bit of shame, unlike the sneaky Jews who used different names to hide their identity, to this day.

you believe Irosie name calling. I'm an American born to Americans , a Caucasian female raised as a RC. Any other questions, If I were an Iranian I would say so without a bit of shame, unlike the sneaky Jews who used different names to hide their identity, to this day.

Yeah, bullshit.

You're a Muzzie Beast, a liar for Allah.

Forum List

Back