How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run

How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run So Mrs. Clinton, you swore under oath that you never sent a classified e-mail, and that you turned over all e-mails. The FBI will decide this, they would be done already, but everyday they get more that was not there yesterday....................
How's that shilling against Hillary Clinton paying these days? I've been watching your posting history. Anti-Hillary thread...Anti-Hillary thread...Anti-Hillary thread................silence for a few days.......rinse and repeat.

• Banned
How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run So Mrs. Clinton, you swore under oath that you never sent a classified e-mail, and that you turned over all e-mails. The FBI will decide this, they would be done already, but everyday they get more that was not there yesterday....................
How's that shilling against Hillary Clinton paying these days? I've been watching your posting history. Anti-Hillary thread...Anti-Hillary thread...Anti-Hillary thread................silence for a few days.......rinse and repeat.
Nobody is watching you........................................

• Banned
Nobody is watching you........................................
Because nobody cares......................

Yea you pussies are hoping and pulling for the FBI, because you know your sorry ass party of clowns can't stop her:rofl:..

Funny how you so called Government haters love the Government when you want to stop Clinton..

I'll let you in on a little secret, Obama will pardon her just like drunk Bush did scooter libby:rofl:

No Problem..

BREAKING NEWS!!!

THIS JUST IN!!!

Hillary Clinton will destroy whoever the last person is in the KKKlown KKKar, and will be the next President of the United States of America.

YAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN!

Trust me dude, I wish to God that it were true but ever since Ibama The Idiot came on the scene, I've been hearing story after story about how he's "going down", or "going to jail" or "the end of his presidency" and now that Hillaru is running in hearing the same crap about her. She's guilty as sin. Yes she should be in jail, and if she wasn't a Democrat, she would be. But let's stop with that nonsense, it's getting old. Until I see it, and I doubt I will, I'm just not going to believe it or eve read the posts.

Yea you pussies are hoping and pulling for the FBI, because you know your sorry ass party of clowns can't stop her:rofl:..

Funny how you so called Government haters love the Government when you want to stop Clinton..

I'll let you in on a little secret, Obama will pardon her just like drunk Bush did scooter libby:rofl:

No Problem..

So you don't care that the bitch committed national security violations. I don't normally repost something I posted in another thread, but I'm going to just to save all the typing time. Here is a list of her minimum violations.

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings.

We also know for a fact the hildabeast had a minimum of 400 sensitive and classified documents on her unsecured server, just having those documents outside of approved containers is a felony for EACH document. The law says it doesn't matter if this was done intentionally or by neglect.

Also having the server stored in an unsecured locations, like her basement, the bathroom closet in CO, the cloud base backup service and her lawyers office, are once again felony violations for EACH document. That gives us a total of 2,000 felony violations at this point.

Then you add another 1,200 violations by the FACT that the people at Platte River Tech, the company that did the cloud base backups and her lawyer had access to those documents without proper clearances. Once again these laws do not differentiate between intent and neglect. If my math is correct that is 3,800 individual felony violations so I was being kind in just saying 2,000.

BTW, I didn't get into the obstruction of justice when she told Platte River not to back up all her emails or the perjury she committed by signing the affidavit to the Federal Judge that she had turned over all work related emails when in fact she hadn't.

So your challenge grasshopper is to prove she had no classified documents on her server, keeping in mind that the law doesn't care if she intended to have them or had them through neglect, if she had even one, she's guilty.

It is like the GOP is screaming "Fire!" but refuses to grab the hydrants and buckets.

This tactic gets old after awhile. What will happen if they do come across a real national scandal? Milk it for 2 or three years then drop it?

It is like the GOP is screaming "Fire!" but refuses to grab the hydrants and buckets.

This tactic gets old after awhile. What will happen if they do come across a real national scandal? Milk it for 2 or three years then drop it?
I would throw a bucket of water on Hillary any day...................Just bring her here and have the cameras rolling, but be ready to run for the hills when the makeup washes off..................................

Why are you deflecting from the topic of the thread, which is the FBI investigation of her violations of the espionage act?

No Problem..

So you don't care that the bitch committed national security violations. I don't normally repost something I posted in another thread, but I'm going to just to save all the typing time. Here is a list of her minimum violations.

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings.

We also know for a fact the hildabeast had a minimum of 400 sensitive and classified documents on her unsecured server, just having those documents outside of approved containers is a felony for EACH document. The law says it doesn't matter if this was done intentionally or by neglect.

Also having the server stored in an unsecured locations, like her basement, the bathroom closet in CO, the cloud base backup service and her lawyers office, are once again felony violations for EACH document. That gives us a total of 2,000 felony violations at this point.

Then you add another 1,200 violations by the FACT that the people at Platte River Tech, the company that did the cloud base backups and her lawyer had access to those documents without proper clearances. Once again these laws do not differentiate between intent and neglect. If my math is correct that is 3,800 individual felony violations so I was being kind in just saying 2,000.

BTW, I didn't get into the obstruction of justice when she told Platte River not to back up all her emails or the perjury she committed by signing the affidavit to the Federal Judge that she had turned over all work related emails when in fact she hadn't.

So your challenge grasshopper is to prove she had no classified documents on her server, keeping in mind that the law doesn't care if she intended to have them or had them through neglect, if she had even one, she's guilty.
I don't give a flying fuck about all that BS you just posted, Dosen't mean a damn thing to me, I just want her to kick ass simply because I HATE, Repukes, and the Tea Maggots..

Like i fucking said in my previous post, Obama will just pardon her BECAUSE, he wants his legacy/policies, kept in tact by his successor..

The only reason these maggots on the right want the FBI to bust her, is because you sewer rats on the right know you don't have ANY OTHER WAY to beat her, all of those clowns running on the other side don't have shit, none of those cocksuckers have any extensive foreign policy experience, they are all SHIT..

Funny how these pitiful fucks on the vile right , want the FBI to bust her when it benefits them, in other words they only like Government when it can do them favors..

No Problem..

You got that wrong.The challenge is yours to prove all your crazy accusations. There have been very many right wing claims, and you have proven none.

No Problem..

I don't give a flying fuck about all that BS you just posted, Dosen't mean a damn thing to me, I just want her to kick ass simply because I HATE, Repukes, and the Tea Maggots..

Like i fucking said in my previous post, Obama will just pardon her BECAUSE, he wants his legacy/policies, kept in tact by his successor..

The only reason these maggots on the right want the FBI to bust her, is because you sewer rats on the right know you don't have ANY OTHER WAY to beat her, all of those clowns running on the other side don't have shit, none of those cocksuckers have any extensive foreign policy experience, they are all SHIT..

Funny how these pitiful fucks on the vile right , want the FBI to bust her when it benefits them, in other words they only like Government when it can do them favors..

Your dear leader screwed Petraeus for much much less and the woman Petraeus allowed access had a security clearance. There were many folks that the hildabeast allowed access to her server and none had a security clearance.

Your willingness to give her a pass just demonstrates how immature and pathetic you are.

Looks like they are still at it...

How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run

James Comey – not Bernie Sanders -- is the biggest challenge to Hillary Clinton’s presidential ambitions, a prospect that should keep the former Secretary of State up at night. The fiercely independent head of the FBI is directing the investigation into Clinton’s use of a personal email server and attendant issues raised during the Benghazi inquiry, which could lead to indictments of the former Secretary of State or her various aides.

°Snip°

What could bring Hillary down? According to some who have followed the case closely, Mrs. Clinton could becharged with breaking several laws, including willfully transmitting or retaining Top Secret material using a private server, unauthorized removal of classified information from government control or storing such information in an unauthorized location, lying to Congress, destruction of government property (wiping the server), lying under oath to a judge about having given the government all her emails or obstruction of justice

No Problem..

You got that wrong.The challenge is yours to prove all your crazy accusations. There have been very many right wing claims, and you have proven none.

She admitted to having classified material on her server in the hearings, just that admission makes your BS moot.

Ok where is NY and her claim that hillary was not under criminal investigation by the F.B.I.

James could be the next Kenneth star :)

Forum List

Back