Anti-Health Care Reform Protesters Mock Parkinson's Victim

As Rush Limbaugh explained it, most people with Parkinsons are faking the tremors in an attempt to gain sympathy. This guy at the meeting must have been one of the fakers. That is why the Tea bagger threw money at him

link?

They gave him money. And said I choose whether to give.

And that's the truth. We have to right to choose it. The government doesnt.

They didn't give him money, they threw a dollar at him, mocking him. They have no idea of this man's situation, not at all.

Ask yourself Avatar, WWJD?

You think he would of reacted like they did?

You honestly can't say yes.

Jesus would have healed the man. Most mortals don't have that power. But the idea that this man thinks he is entitled to take their money from them against their will is theft.

That guy probably gave him more money than you ever have.

Mike Pence agreed that it was disgusting the way the crowd treated that poor man with Parkinson's. I just saw him interviewed by Chris Matthews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ik4f1dRbP8]YouTube - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim[/ame]

I find it very sad how this man was treated.. He didn't say a word and other conservatives scorned him and mocked him.. Why?? Are you people so fuill of hate that you can't even see that all you are doing is killing yourselves??

Everyone has their right to an opinion.. And we all should cherish and debate that opinion.. But what these people did was sick and evil.. Have you no class or sense of humanity??

It is seens like these that truly show what is wrong with this nation.. You will not find a video on the internet of a simular outburst by a liberal..

That pretty much says it all..

threads merged-del

Thats what happens when you go and counter protest, Get over it, Hes not in Kansas anymore .
Fuck him and his little dog.

The right stand for people being smart enough not to start a thread that's already the subject of a thread. I'm proud to support this stance against idiots not double threading.

Mobs, in the end, always turn out bad.

Mobs against the ENEMY WITHIN, i.e., the Obamarrhoidal arseholes (whatever shape they're in) who attempt to dismantle our CONSTITUTION and DESTROY ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM....the TWO PILLARS that made our Nation the GREATEST NATION IN MANKIND'S HISTORY......is a GOOD and recommended practice. !!!

Last edited:
YouTube - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim

I find it very sad how this man was treated.. He didn't say a word and other conservatives scorned him and mocked him.. Why?? Are you people so fuill of hate that you can't even see that all you are doing is killing yourselves??

Everyone has their right to an opinion.. And we all should cherish and debate that opinion.. But what these people did was sick and evil.. Have you no class or sense of humanity??

It is seens like these that truly show what is wrong with this nation.. You will not find a video on the internet of a simular outburst by a liberal..

Anybody who cares what an Obamarrhoidal POS like you thinks is probably another Obamarrhoidal POS.

Obamarrhoidal arseholes (whatever shape they're in) who attempt to dismantle our CONSTITUTION and DESTROY ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM....the TWO PILLARS that made our Nation the GREATEST NATION IN MANKIND'S HISTORY......are the ENEMY WITHIN.

These Obamnarrhoidal Arseholes are more dangerous than any other enemy our country ever faced.

WHY ???

Answer: Because IN EVERY CASE we won out against our enemies AND THE CONSTITUTION and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM remained INTACT..... whereas in this WAR against the ENEMY WITHIN, i.e. The MONUMENTAL FRAUD: The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his POISONOUS STOOGES, the FOUNDATION of our COUNTRY'S GREATNESS, THE CONSTITUTION is in danger of being dismantled and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM is in immanent danger of being PERMANENTLY DESTROYED.

Last edited:

We also must include the left as well.

LIBERAL "DEMOCRACY NOW" HOST ARRESTED AT VIOLENT PROTEST - Atlas Shrugs

buckle up your chinstrap s0n........................

Are you fcukking kidding me? Im amazed how many people can sit and watch a video and get totally duped. Thats a total hoax you dumbass...............even the idiot sitting down can be seen with a snickered laugh on his face at one point.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I will admit.........its a smart maneuver politically by whoever pulls a stunt like that. They know there are gullable assholes all over the country who immerse themselves in misery!!!

Anybody who cares what an Obamarrhoidal POS like you thinks is probably another Obamarrhoidal POS.

Obamarrhoidal arseholes (whatever shape they're in) who attempt to dismantle our CONSTITUTION and DESTROY ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM....the TWO PILLARS that made our Nation the GREATEST NATION IN MANKIND'S HISTORY......are the ENEMY WITHIN.

These Obamnarrhoidal Arseholes are more dangerous than any other enemy our country ever faced.

WHY ???

Answer: Because IN EVERY CASE we won out against our enemies AND THE CONSTITUTION and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM remained INTACT..... whereas in this WAR against the ENEMY WITHIN, i.e. The MONUMENTAL FRAUD: The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his POISONOUS STOOGES, the FOUNDATION of our COUNTRY'S GREATNESS, THE CONSTITUTION is in danger of being dismantled and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM is in immanent danger of being PERMANENTLY DESTROYED.

Maybe THIS is what the Right stands for.

Forum List

Back