Anti-gunners have to explain these cases .......

Not always...
In fact, quite the opposite.

Columbine had security guards
So did Stoneman High School
VA Tech had a police force
Uvalde had a security force that stood around and did nothing for an hour.
Ft. Hood was a fucking military installation, and it had TWO mass shooters.

Fact is, Good Guy with a gun never shows up in time...

You mean except for these guys....and a girl...

As Hunt and other partiers had a bite to eat in the kitchen, the suspect pulled out a gun and began firing on the crowd, sending everyone fleeing, Mendez recounted.

Mendez was shot in the head in front of his wife, who rushed to his side and believed he was dead due to the amount of blood covering his face. She then grabbed their two daughters and put them into a room deeper in the house, barricading them and other children inside.

"She barricaded the door with the dresser. There were three other children in there, not including my two daughters. A total of five kids. She … throws them in the closet, throws clothes over them. Tells them, ‘Be quiet. Do not make a peep if you hear loud noises in this room,’" Mendez said of his wife's actions.

As Hunt continued his alleged rampage, two other women began fighting back against the suspect and screamed for Mendez, knowing he had a concealed carry weapon, Mendez said.

"By the glory of God or the adrenaline and just everything, just the will to live and the will to protect my family, I was able to hear those pleas, those yells for help. I heard my name. And I was able to get up," he said.

He was able to pull out his firearm and shoot the suspect four times in the chest.

"Detectives have determined the individual who shot Jason, and others who fought against Jason, were acting in self-defense and defense of other innocent parties," Sgt. Tommy Hale said in a press release days after the incident, KTAR reported at the time.

[/URL]

======

Indiana mall shooting...

What we know about the armed bystander who killed the shooter at an Indiana mall | CNN

======

West Virginia woman....

https://www.wral.com/woman-credited...-apartment-complex-in-west-virginia/20306891/

======

Shotgun attacker at Church service....

Firearms instructor took out gunman at Texas church service

=====

Southerland Springs Church shooting .....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-texas-church-shooter-the-nra-found-its-hero/

You've been saying that for ten years, and it still hasn't happened.

We tried the Prison Industrial complex... We spend 100 billion a year on prisons, and crime doesn't go down.

And it is getting worse.....each year, you dumb ass........

Don't be absurd, dude, There was no tactical or strategic reason FOR the Germans to invade Switzerland.

Not because the Wehrmacht was terrified of the mighty Swiss Militia.

Germany also didn't invade Sweden. Had it completely surrounded, but didn't invade it because it made no tactical sense to. They also didn't invade Leichetenstein or Andorra or Spain. (There probably would have been an advantage to invading Spain in that they could have taken Gibraltar and cut off the Allies in the Mediterrean.

The fact is, most of the countries that gleefully turned over their Jews were Germany's allies. And the ones they invaded were STILL happy to turn in the Jews, because no one in Europe particularly liked them.

Moron, there was no tactical reason to bomb Britain, yet he did it............Hitler wanted the land in Russia.....

And again, they kept him from invading because they had lots and lots of guns....you dumb ass....

15 million people handed over for slaughter....you keep making my point, you doofus.....they disarmed their people, and that allowed the Germans to invade and murder at will...with no resistance.......you idiot.

You should know that the only armed people on a military base are the MP's personal arms have to be stored in the units arms room. In 1974 Israel had a school shooting afterward they had armed security in every school they have had 2 incidents since. In everyone of the incidents you mentioned the "security" personal failed at their job.

Put fully vetted armed combat veterans in schools, secure all entrances and school shootings will stop. Everyone of these pieces of shits are cowards they will not confront someone who will kill them without hesitation. Of course this life saving measure would never be implemented because it stops the ultimate goal of disarming law abiding citizens.

That's kind of fucking retarded.

So let's review.

1) I don't particularly want to live like a Zionist, in a racist police state. I'm not sure why you do.
2) The reason why security fails is that frankly, the bad guy with a gun has a plan while security is usually caught off guard.
3) The problem with arming people in the schools would be inevitably, someone is going to overreact to a disturbed child... like this.

Mind you, these are trained police officers. And you are going to put amateurs with guns in schools? I'm sure that's going to turn out well.

And it is getting worse.....each year, you dumb ass........

Yes, the Prison-Industrial Complex is the problem. You lock someone up (usually a person of color because there are different rules for white people) for a petty crime like, oh, gun possession. You put him in a prison with even more dangerous people, he becomes violent and anti-social. Then you let him out (because you don't have enough jail cells to hold him indefinitely) and he has no job prospects (because he has a record) and you scratch your big monkey cranium wondering why he commits more crimes.

Moron, there was no tactical reason to bomb Britain, yet he did it............Hitler wanted the land in Russia.....

Actually, there was an excellent reason to bomb the UK. First, they intended to invade it, in operation Sea Lion in 1940. When that proved unfeasible, continuing to attack the UK was important because their Italian Allies were fighting the UK in North Africa.

And again, they kept him from invading because they had lots and lots of guns....you dumb ass....

15 million people handed over for slaughter....you keep making my point, you doofus.....they disarmed their people, and that allowed the Germans to invade and murder at will...with no resistance.......you idiot.

No, what kept them from Invading Switzerland was that there was no tactical value in doing so. Neutral Switzerland gave Germany access to international banking after the rest of the world had cut them off with embargos.

Fifteen million people handed over because guns don't do a bit of good when people with tanks and bombers want to kill you.

So let's imagine you are a Jewish Ammosexual in 1940, and the SS has come over to introduce you an exciting new career as a lampshade. So you pull out your gun and maybe take one or two of them out before they murder you, and the next Day, your picture is in all the propaganda about "Murderous Jews... we told you so!!!"

That's kind of fucking retarded.

So let's review.

1) I don't particularly want to live like a Zionist, in a racist police state. I'm not sure why you do.
2) The reason why security fails is that frankly, the bad guy with a gun has a plan while security is usually caught off guard.
3) The problem with arming people in the schools would be inevitably, someone is going to overreact to a disturbed child... like this.

Mind you, these are trained police officers. And you are going to put amateurs with guns in schools? I'm sure that's going to turn out well.

What the fuck does your obvious antisemitic hatred have to do with protecting school children. The Jews have to live the way they do because they are surrounded by countries that want to destroy them. They protect their children with armed guards and it works.

Did you miss the part about fully vetted and combat veterans are not amateurs. I worked on computers in the Army for 6 years and I still trained with several different weapons more than most police do their entire career. I know, I have law enforcement officers in my family.

Why are "disturbed" children going to a normal school ?

Your either one of the morons who believe disarming law abiding citizens will keep firearms out of the hands of people with criminal intent or you know the truth that this whole anti-2nd amendment movement is about taking away firearms from the citizenry.

What the fuck does your obvious antisemitic hatred have to do with protecting school children. The Jews have to live the way they do because they are surrounded by countries that want to destroy them. They protect their children with armed guards and it works.

If I lived in a place surrounded by people who wanted to kill me (for good reason, because the Zionists stole their land), I would probably want to live somewhere else. I wouldn't want to live in an apartheid police state.

Did you miss the part about fully vetted and combat veterans are not amateurs. I worked on computers in the Army for 6 years and I still trained with several different weapons more than most police do their entire career. I know, I have law enforcement officers in my family.

Pushed papers in the army for 11 years.. and the last thing I'd want to do for a living is walk around a high school with a loaded weapon. Funny thing, being a veteran isn't like being a saint. I know a lot of guys I served with I wouldn't want anywhere near kids with a loaded weapon.

Why are "disturbed" children going to a normal school ?

Because their parents would scream bloody murder if you didn't let them...

Your either one of the morons who believe disarming law abiding citizens will keep firearms out of the hands of people with criminal intent or you know the truth that this whole anti-2nd amendment movement is about taking away firearms from the citizenry.

I'm a realist. No, gun bans won't stop professional criminals. They WILL stop the vast majority of gun deaths, which are a combination of suicides, domestic violence and accidents. Then the cops will have the resources to concentrate on the criminals.

The Europeans and Japanese have already figured this out.

If I lived in a place surrounded by people who wanted to kill me (for good reason, because the Zionists stole their land), I would probably want to live somewhere else. I wouldn't want to live in an apartheid police state.

Pushed papers in the army for 11 years.. and the last thing I'd want to do for a living is walk around a high school with a loaded weapon. Funny thing, being a veteran isn't like being a saint. I know a lot of guys I served with I wouldn't want anywhere near kids with a loaded weapon.

Because their parents would scream bloody murder if you didn't let them...

I'm a realist. No, gun bans won't stop professional criminals. They WILL stop the vast majority of gun deaths, which are a combination of suicides, domestic violence and accidents. Then the cops will have the resources to concentrate on the criminals.

The Europeans and Japanese have already figured this out.
The Jews had been in that area long before the Muslims conquered the region so they didn't steal the land from anyone.

You seem to keep missing the part about fully vetted I guaranty you would have enough Veterans to cover every school in the nation. I would do the shit for free if it meant keeping my grandchildren safe. Like I said it's not about keep kids safe it's about taking away guns from law abiding citizens.

I'm not giving away my constitutional right for yours or anyone else's false sense of security. I believe instead of the police putting their lives on the line to take away guns it should be you anti-2nd loons stacking up to kick in doors. By the way there are a thousand different ways to kill yourself.

And you just keep showing us why allowing some staff in schools would not only deter these attacks, but would also allow a last line of defense for students......Thank you....

1663337635333.png

The Jews had been in that area long before the Muslims conquered the region so they didn't steal the land from anyone.

The Jews had been driven out by the Romans in the Second Century, who just got fed up dealing with their shit. They hadn't lived there in a very long time, most of them didn't speak Hebrew, they spoke Yiddish (A corrupted German.)

You take a look at any prominent leader of the Zionist Entity, and you are going to find someone who either came from Europe OR their parents did. The Palestinians are indigenous, the European Jews are the invaders.

You seem to keep missing the part about fully vetted I guaranty you would have enough Veterans to cover every school in the nation. I would do the shit for free if it meant keeping my grandchildren safe. Like I said it's not about keep kids safe it's about taking away guns from law abiding citizens.

No, I just reject it as silly. If we had "full vetting" of gun purchases, we wouldn't have this situation to start with.

I'm not giving away my constitutional right for yours or anyone else's false sense of security. I believe instead of the police putting their lives on the line to take away guns it should be you anti-2nd loons stacking up to kick in doors. By the way there are a thousand different ways to kill yourself.

I am tired of living with gun toting maniacs because you are compensating for your shortcomings.

If you have a way to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people and still let you have them (even though I think most Ammosexuals are a few tacos short of a combination platter), I'd be happy to hear it.

The Jews had been driven out by the Romans in the Second Century, who just got fed up dealing with their shit. They hadn't lived there in a very long time, most of them didn't speak Hebrew, they spoke Yiddish (A corrupted German.)

You take a look at any prominent leader of the Zionist Entity, and you are going to find someone who either came from Europe OR their parents did. The Palestinians are indigenous, the European Jews are the invaders.

No, I just reject it as silly. If we had "full vetting" of gun purchases, we wouldn't have this situation to start with.

I am tired of living with gun toting maniacs because you are compensating for your shortcomings.

If you have a way to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people and still let you have them (even though I think most Ammosexuals are a few tacos short of a combination platter), I'd be happy to hear it.

Moron...

350 million Americans

600 million guns.

Over 21.5 million Americans can now legally carry guns in public for self defense....

Normal Americans use their guns 1.2 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, mass public shootings, beatings and stabbings....or 1.5 million times a year if you use the Department of Justice research...

Number of mass public shootings in 2021

Number of people killed in total?

Deer kill 200 people a year

Ladders kill 300 people a year

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100 people a year.....

The truth, facts, reality....and numbers....do not support your irrational, emotional beliefs....

Moron...

350 million Americans

600 million guns.
Moron,

43,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes
213 Billion in economic losses every year due to Gun Violence
Militarized Police who are armed like soldiers because they never know if the next traffic stop is going to come out shooting.
Building our whole society around fear of gun nuts, including active shooter drills, panic rooms, security doors at our workplaces, armed guards everywhere.

Whole communities where people are afraid to leave the house for fear of being shot.

This is what you Ammosexuals have brought us, and frankly, it kind of sucks.

Moron,

43,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes
Militarized Police who are armed like soldiers because they never know if the next traffic stop is going to come out shooting.
Building our whole society around fear of gun nuts, including active shooter drills, panic rooms, security doors at our workplaces, armed guards everywhere.

Whole communities where people are afraid to leave the house for fear of being shot.

Joe lies...it is what he does......he doesn't want to point out that the majority of gun deaths in the U.S. are suicides....that ruins his argument. He doesn't want to point out that in 2019 there were 10,258 actual gun murders...but the victims of those murders, 70-80% were criminals, engaged in the lifestyle of criminals....

That means using the 70% rate, 3,077 gun murders of innocent people in the U.S......a country of over 350,000,000 people........car accidents in 2018 from the CDC were 39,404.....

Broker Version 9.4 (Build 1366)

Of the 3,077 innocent gun murder victims in a country of over 330 million people, joe doesn't want you to know that the majority of those victims were the friends and family of criminals...caught in the crossfire of their criminal activity and revenge shootings...

That ruins his argument...........

It also ruins his argument when you look at the fact that as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 27 years, the gun crime rate went down 75%.....the gun murder rate went down 49%, and the gun crime rate went down 72%.....this means that guns do not increase gun crime, or gun murder.....which ruins his entire argument......

Also, Americans with legal guns save lives....lots of lives....according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, armed, law abiding Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders.......if you don't like their research, you can look at the Department of Justice research that shows the number of defensive gun uses at 1.5 million times a year...

1.1 million times a year guns are used to save lives from rape, robbery and murder......

That far outnumbers the innocent lives lost to criminals with illegal guns...guns they already can't buy, own or carry, but get anyway because they are criminals...

that makes for at least 176,000 lives saved—

Money saved from people not being beaten, raped, murdered, robbed?.......

So figuring that the average DGU saves one half of a person’s life—as “gun violence” predominantly affects younger demographics—that gives us $3.465 million per half life.

Putting this all together, we find that the monetary benefit of guns (by way of DGUs) is roughly $1.02 trillion per year. That’s trillion. With a ‘T’.

I was going to go on and calculate the costs of incarceration ($50K/year) saved by people killing 1527 criminals annually, and then look at the lifetime cost to society of an average criminal (something in excess of $1 million). But all of that would be a drop in the bucket compared to the $1,000,000,000,000 ($1T) annual benefit of gun ownership.

When compared to the (inflation adjusted from 2002) $127.5 billion ‘cost’ of gun violence calculated by by our Ludwig-Cook buddies, guns save a little more than eight times what they “cost.”

Which, I might add, is completely irrelevant since “the freedom to own and carry the weapon of your choice is a natural, fundamental, and inalienable human, individual, civil, and Constitutional right — subject neither to the democratic process nor to arguments grounded in social utility.”

So even taking Motherboard’s own total and multiplying it by 100, the benefits to society of civilian gun ownership dwarf the associated costs.

Annual Defensive Gun Use Savings Dwarf Study's "Gun Violence" Costs - The Truth About Guns

Broker Version 9.4 (Build 1366)

It also ruins his argument when you look at the fact that as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 27 years, the gun crime rate went down 75%.....the gun murder rate went down 49%, and the gun crime rate went down 72%.....this means that guns do not increase gun crime, or gun murder.....which ruins his entire argument......

Also, Americans with legal guns save lives....lots of lives....according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, armed, law abiding Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders.......if you don't like their research, you can look at the Department of Justice research that shows the number of defensive gun uses at 1.5 million times a year...

1.1 million times a year guns are used to save lives from rape, robbery and murder......

That far outnumbers the innocent lives lost to criminals with illegal guns...guns they already can't buy, own or carry, but get anyway because they are criminals...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....

The name of the group doing the study, the year of the study, the number of defensive gun uses and if police and military defensive gun uses are included.....notice the bill clinton and obama defensive gun use research is highlighted.....

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, no military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, no military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, no military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, no military)

2021 national firearm survey, Prof. William English, PhD. designed by Deborah Azrael of Harvard T. Chan School of public policy, and Mathew Miller, Northeastern university.......1.67 million defensive uses annually.

CDC...1996-1998... 1.1 million averaged over those years.( no cops, no military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, no military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, no military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops,no military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, no military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, no military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

2021 national firearms survey..

The survey was designed by Deborah Azrael of the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, and Matthew Miller of Northeastern University,
----
The survey further finds that approximately a third of gun owners (31.1%) have used a firearm to defend themselves or their property, often on more than one occasion, and it estimates that guns are used defensively by firearms owners in approximately 1.67 million incidents per year. Handguns are the most common firearm employed for self-defense (used in 65.9% of defensive incidents), and in most defensive incidents (81.9%) no shot was fired. Approximately a quarter (25.2%) of defensive incidents occurred within the gun owner's home, and approximately half (53.9%) occurred outside their home, but on their property. About one out of ten (9.1%) defensive gun uses occurred in public, and about one out of twenty (4.8%) occurred at work.
2021 National Firearms Survey

600 million guns in private hands......over 19.4 million Americans can carry guns legally in public for self defense.........

American use those legal guns 1.2 million times a year to stop rapes, stabbings, beatings, robberies, and murders, as well as also stopping mass public shootings when they are allowed to have their legal guns with them...

Gun deaths...the truth....

Gun murder...10,235

Gun accidents...486

Of the gun murder deaths....over 70-80% of the victims are not regular Americans....they are criminals...murdered by other criminals in primarily democrat party controlled cities....where the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians have released them over and over again no matter how many times they are arrested for felony, illegal gun possession and violent crimes with guns...that's on you and your political party...not normal gun owners.

Gun suicides... 23,491...

Moron,

43,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

you're the only one I know that lives in fear of being shot even though you you only have .005% chance of being murdered by a person with a gun

Moron,

43,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

The gun murder and gun suicide rates in the U.S. both remain below their peak levels. There were 6.2 gun murders per 100,000 people in 2020, below the rate of 7.2 recorded in 1974.

What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

Millions and millions of new guns in the hands of more and more Americans....and the rate of gun murder and suicide are lower than they were in 1974....

Also.....

Over 27 years, from 1993 to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019 (in 2020 that number is 21.52 million)...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
======

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

What changed in 2015?

The democrat party did 3 things...

1) they began a war on the police that forced officers to stop pro active police work, allowing criminals to run wild.

2) they began to release the most violent and dangerous gun offenders over and over again, not matter how many times they had been arrested for gun crimes

3) they used their brown shirts, blm/antifa to burn, loot and murder for 7 months in primarily black neighborhoods while the democrat party mayors ordered the police to stand down and not stop them......in order to hurt Trump during the election.

Moron,

43,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

Let me fix this for you and make it accurate...

Whole communities, in democrat party controlled cities where the democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicans attack the police to the point they refuse to do their jobs, quit or retire in massive numbers, which allows violent criminals to go wild, and where democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicians release violent, known, repeat gun felons over and over again, who are the actual individuals doing all of the shooting and killing...........where people are afraid to leave the house for fear of being shot.

There.....fixed that for you.....

Moron,

43,000 gun deaths.
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes

Apparently by accident, you are correct about ''Whole communities where people are afraid to leave the house for fear of being shot.''

Not surprisingly, those communities you referenced are so often communities in large, Democrat run cities where criminals have no real fear of consequences for their crimes.

I certainly think it's time for you and those like you to start flailing your Pom Poms for an Assault Machete Ban.

Joe lies...it is what he does......he doesn't want to point out that the majority of gun deaths in the U.S. are suicides....that ruins his argument. He doesn't want to point out that in 2019 there were 10,258 actual gun murders...but the victims of those murders, 70-80% were criminals, engaged in the lifestyle of criminals....

Actually, there were 14,500 in 2019. There were 20,000 in 2020.

And, yes, suicides are a big deal, if it's someone you care about.

Apparently by accident, you are correct about ''Whole communities where people are afraid to leave the house for fear of being shot.''

Not surprisingly, those communities you referenced are so often communities in large, Democrat run cities where criminals have no real fear of consequences for their crimes.

I certainly think it's time for you and those like you to start flailing your Pom Poms for an Assault Machete Ban.

Nobody anywhere should be afraid of leaving her house.

Forum List

Back