Anti-gunners have to explain these cases .......

You have to get three-fourths of the States to ratify an amendment and you know that will never happen, so you loons can only use unconstitutional means to infringe on a persons rights.

Actually, all we really need to do is repeal the law that exempts gun makers from lawsuits.

After a few million dollar payouts, you'd be amazed how fast the Gun Makers will scream "Well Regulated Militias!!!"

Actually, all we really need to do is repeal the law that exempts gun makers from lawsuits.

After a few million dollar payouts, you'd be amazed how fast the Gun Makers will scream "Well Regulated Militias!!!"
So sneaky means to deny people a Constitutional right. Gun manufacturers are no more responsible for gun crime than car makers are for accidents.

Instead of punishing law abiding citizens how about we use harsher punishment for crimes committed with firearms.

Instead of punishing law abiding citizens how about we use harsher punishment for crimes committed with firearms.

Incel Joe is on the side of criminals, and against the side of human beings.

He's in favor of allowing criminals to harm human beings, and opposed to doing anything to deter them from doing so.

Keep that in mind any time you read anything he says about how he thinks we should deal with crime, and you'll see that from that point of view, it makes perfect sense.

So sneaky means to deny people a Constitutional right. Gun manufacturers are no more responsible for gun crime than car makers are for accidents.

Joe is going to be a fascist no matter how often we try to educate him…

We tried that, dummy. We lock up 2 million people. Locking people up just makes matters worse, because if they weren't an anti-social maniac when they went in, they are when they come out.

We have 100 million Americans with a police record.... we can't lock them all up.

He's in favor of allowing criminals to harm human beings, and opposed to doing anything to deter them from doing so.

Keep that in mind any time you read anything he says about how he thinks we should deal with crime, and you'll see that from that point of view, it makes perfect sense.

Actually, it makes sense because that's what other countries do, and they have NOWHERE NEAR OUR CRIME RATES. Now, I deal with a lot of people all around the world in my business, and the one thing that they just don't understand about America is all our crime.

We tried that, dummy. We lock up 2 million people. Locking people up just makes matters worse, because if they weren't an anti-social maniac when they went in, they are when they come out.

We have 100 million Americans with a police record.... we can't lock them all up.

Actually, it makes sense because that's what other countries do, and they have NOWHERE NEAR OUR CRIME RATES. Now, I deal with a lot of people all around the world in my business, and the one thing that they just don't understand about America is all our crime.
That's because you loons care about the criminals more than the victims and made it so that prison is no longer a deterrent. Commit a gun crime with a gun and get 20 years hard labor, murder someone get an appeal, lose and a year later you are put to death.

I don't give a fuck what foreigners say. Every country you anti-2nd loons love to crow about have never had a Constitutional right to own firearms and in Europe it shows. The German's have run roughshod over the area twice. The Chinese and Soviets are another shiny example of gun control that ended in the murder of millions. History, learn and remember or live that shit over and over.

That's because you loons care about the criminals more than the victims and made it so that prison is no longer a deterrent. Commit a gun crime with a gun and get 20 years hard labor, murder someone get an appeal, lose and a year later you are put to death.

Uh, yeah, guy, let's get real. We lock up 2 million people. The Death Penalty costs millions of dollars to put one person to death, which is why we only execute about 15 people a year... we can't afford it. I love it when rightwingers whine about how nice prison is, when they wouldn't last a week in one.

I don't give a fuck what foreigners say. Every country you anti-2nd loons love to crow about have never had a Constitutional right to own firearms and in Europe it shows. The German's have run roughshod over the area twice. The Chinese and Soviets are another shiny example of gun control that ended in the murder of millions. History, learn and remember or live that shit over and over.

And America murdered millions of Native Americans. Whining about Genocide is a little silly, everyone has skeletons in their closet. Guns don't stop genocides when a government is determined to wipe someone out.

1663234541356.png

Uh, yeah, guy, let's get real. We lock up 2 million people. The Death Penalty costs millions of dollars to put one person to death, which is why we only execute about 15 people a year... we can't afford it. I love it when rightwingers whine about how nice prison is, when they wouldn't last a week in one.

And America murdered millions of Native Americans. Whining about Genocide is a little silly, everyone has skeletons in their closet. Guns don't stop genocides when a government is determined to wipe someone out.

View attachment 696399
So what your saying is that the citizenry should just let the Government kill as many as they want ?

So what your saying is that the citizenry should just let the Government kill as many as they want ?

I'm saying if the government decides to kill you, they are going to fucking kill you and there probably isn't much you can do about it except run.

That isn't a good enough excuse to continue to allow crazy people to buy guns. I don't worry the FBI is going to pull a Waco on my house, because I'm not doing anything that would attract their attention.

I am legitimately concerned that I or someone I care about might get shot because someone who had no business owning a gun was allowed to buy one. Because every time we have a mass shooting, we find out two things.

1) Everyone in that person's life knew he was crazy.
2) He had absolutely no problem buying a gun.

I'm saying if the government decides to kill you, they are going to fucking kill you and there probably isn't much you can do about it except run.

That isn't a good enough excuse to continue to allow crazy people to buy guns. I don't worry the FBI is going to pull a Waco on my house, because I'm not doing anything that would attract their attention.

I am legitimately concerned that I or someone I care about might get shot because someone who had no business owning a gun was allowed to buy one. Because every time we have a mass shooting, we find out two things.

I'm sure people like yourself could stomach running or kneeling, but I can not. There is a third thing about mass shootings they intentionally target gun free zones.

Moron...again.....you can temporarily lock up violent offenders.......but when the democrat party then releases them over and over again no matter how many violent felonies they commit, it defeats the point of having prisons.......

They do not have the same criminals we do...but they are getting them....their criminals are becoming more and more violent, and they do not respect or fear the European police anymore..........

Here....let me fix that for you....

I am legitimately concerned that I or someone I care about might get shot because Democrats released someone who had no business being out on bail, or released from prison because of the repeat, violent crimes they commited.....

View attachment 696399

Nope.....as that British poster brought up, and I posted about....95% of all deaths of Indians happened before 1600....when the diseases the Europeans brought over, you know, the British, French, Spanish, Portuguese......killed them off because they didn't have the immunity to them....

And thanks for pointing out that if the Indians had been as technologically advanced as the British, French, Spanish....they would not have lost the continent to them........

The hunter gatherers lost to the industrializing European society........you dipshit...

Guns stopped the mass murder in Switzerland...unlike the rest of Europe.......Switzerland did not disarm their civilians......France and the other countries did......

THE SWISS WERE PREPARED TO FIGHT FACISM TO THE BITTER END | FRONTLINE | PBS

That is why the Nazis despised Switzerland. Joseph Goebbels called Switzerland "this stinking little state" where "sentiment has turned very much against us." Adolf Hitler decided that "all the rubbish of small nations still existing in Europe must be liquidated," even if it meant he would later "be attacked as the 'Butcher of the Swiss.'"

The 1940 Nazi invasion plan, Operation Tannenbaum, was not executed, and SS Oberst Hermann Bohme's 1943 memorandum warned that an invasion of Switzerland would be too costly because every man was armed and trained to shoot. This did not stop the Gestapo from preparing lists of Swiss to be liquidated once the Nazis overran the country.

The other European nations were easily toppled and had little means to wage a partisan war against the occupation. Once their standing armies were defeated, the governments capitulated and the populaces were defenseless.

Only in Switzerland was the entire populace armed and prepared to wage a relentless guerrilla war against an invader. When the war began in 1939, Switzerland mobilized 435,000 citizen soldiers out of a population of 4.2 million. Production figures for Swiss service rifles, which had firepower equal to those of the Germans, demonstrate an ample supply of small arms.

Swiss militiamen were instructed to disregard any alleged "official" surrender as enemy propaganda and, if necessary, to fight individually. This meant that a nation of sharpshooters would be sniping at German soldiers at long ranges from every mountain.

While neutral, Switzerland was prepared to fight a Nazi invasion to the end. The celebrated Swiss Gen. Henri Guisan developed the strategy known as defense du reduit--an initial opposition followed by a retreat into the Alps, where a relentless war to the death would be waged. Most Swiss strongly opposed Nazism. Death sentences were issued for fifth-column activities, and proclamations against anti-Semitism were passed at various official levels.

There was no Holocaust on Swiss soil, something that can not be said for France, the Netherlands, Poland or most of Europe.

I'm sure people like yourself could stomach running or kneeling, but I can not. There is a third thing about mass shootings they intentionally target gun free zones.

Not always...
In fact, quite the opposite.

Columbine had security guards
So did Stoneman High School
VA Tech had a police force
Uvalde had a security force that stood around and did nothing for an hour.
Ft. Hood was a fucking military installation, and it had TWO mass shooters.

Fact is, Good Guy with a gun never shows up in time...

Here....let me fix that for you....

I am legitimately concerned that I or someone I care about might get shot because Democrats released someone who had no business being out on bail, or released from prison because of the repeat, violent crimes they commited.....

Except that's not really something I worry about.

Most mass shooters have NO CRIMINAL RECORD. As for petty criminals... um, yeah, but fairly unlikely I'd be killed by one of them.

Guns stopped the mass murder in Switzerland...unlike the rest of Europe.......Switzerland did not disarm their civilians......France and the other countries did......

Don't be absurd, dude, There was no tactical or strategic reason FOR the Germans to invade Switzerland.

Not because the Wehrmacht was terrified of the mighty Swiss Militia.

Germany also didn't invade Sweden. Had it completely surrounded, but didn't invade it because it made no tactical sense to. They also didn't invade Leichetenstein or Andorra or Spain. (There probably would have been an advantage to invading Spain in that they could have taken Gibraltar and cut off the Allies in the Mediterrean.

The fact is, most of the countries that gleefully turned over their Jews were Germany's allies. And the ones they invaded were STILL happy to turn in the Jews, because no one in Europe particularly liked them.

Moron...again.....you can temporarily lock up violent offenders.......but when the democrat party then releases them over and over again no matter how many violent felonies they commit, it defeats the point of having prisons.......

They do not have the same criminals we do...but they are getting them....their criminals are becoming more and more violent, and they do not respect or fear the European police anymore..........

You've been saying that for ten years, and it still hasn't happened.

We tried the Prison Industrial complex... We spend 100 billion a year on prisons, and crime doesn't go down.

Not always...

You should know that the only armed people on a military base are the MP's personal arms have to be stored in the units arms room. In 1974 Israel had a school shooting afterward they had armed security in every school they have had 2 incidents since. In everyone of the incidents you mentioned the "security" personal failed at their job.

Put fully vetted armed combat veterans in schools, secure all entrances and school shootings will stop. Everyone of these pieces of shits are cowards they will not confront someone who will kill them without hesitation. Of course this life saving measure would never be implemented because it stops the ultimate goal of disarming law abiding citizens.

Not always...

No, columbine did not....and the police waited outside........Columbine is the event that changed police tactics...which the Texas and Uvalde schools ignored....

And you just keep showing us why allowing some staff in schools would not only deter these attacks, but would also allow a last line of defense for students......

Thank you....

Forum List

Back