Anti-gunners have to explain these cases .......

Now...you answer these......

A woman is grabbed by a violent serial rapist at a bus stop, a train platform or in her apartment...he plans on beating, raping and murdering her. She has a gun, and can stop the rape with the gun......

Do you want her to use that gun to stop the rape?

A woman stops an attack with a gun, a brutal rape, torture and murder...in a public space....if you had the ability to go back in time, and prevent her from having that gun...would you?

It's telling that Rye Catcher refuses to answer this.

And obvious, why.

Rye Catcher is demonstrating the truth of what I said earlier, in this very thread, about its kind…

Those on the left wrong are on the side of the rapist. Few will openly admit it, but if they don't actively want the woman to be raped, wish they were the ones getting to do it themselves, they have, at the very least, a depraved-heart indifference to the woman being raped or otherwise harmed.

They would gladly sent that women to prison for possessing a weapon, or better yet, for using that weapon to stop some piece of shit from raping her, but they will just as gladly make sure that the rapist goes free.

These are the same filth who want to allow dangerous, mentally-defective, morally-depraved male perverts calling themselves “trans women” to have unfettered access to places where women are particularly vulnerable, such as restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, communal showers, and so on; for the very same reasons.

It's people like you who are out of touch with reality. Supporters for gun control are not "Anti-Gunners"; those who are sober, sane and obey the laws of our nation have the privilege to own firearms built for sport or defense. However, it is not an absolute Right.
^^^^
This is a lie. They have the right, and that right includes all firearms in common use for traditionally lawful purposes.
And that right is at least as absolute as the right to free speech, the right to go to church, the right to report the news, the right to vote and the right to have an abortion.
Guns, per se, are not mentioned in the 2nd Amendment, the word is "Arms".
If you want to argue the 2nd Amendment protects the right to own and use M60 machine guns, et al, I'm with you.
So are long guns and hand guns, and thus they too need to be controlled...
Non seq
The fact firerams are considered "arms" under the 2nd Amendment in no way means they need to be "controlled".

Just thought this would be a good starting point for the real gun problem in this country....the democrat party releasing violent criminals with long histories of crime, violence and gun crime...

It's been explained to you many times.

We don't have enough jail cells to lock up everyone who commits a mere gun possession crime.

We don't have enough jail cells to lock up those who commit property crimes.

We don't have enough jail cells to lock up those who commit minor assault.

We lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole and 100 million Americans have a police record.

We can't lock them all up.

We don't have enough jail cells to lock up everyone who commits a mere gun possession crime.

We lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole and 100 million Americans have a police record.

Can't never could do nothing.

Yes or no. Do you want to register guns?

Yes. And make them a lot harder to get.

I recently applied for a FOID card. I paid $11.00 and filled out a form and now I have a card that says I can buy a gun any time I want. That's it. I can't imagine they did much of an investigation other than punch my name into a computer and see if anything came up.

Yes. And make them a lot harder to get.

I recently applied for a FOID card. I paid $11.00 and filled out a form and now I have a card that says I can buy a gun any time I want. That's it. I can't imagine they did much of an investigation other than punch my name into a computer and see if anything came up.
Nazi.

NO, just someone who doesn't want to share his streets with crazy people who are able to get guns and not treatment.

Here's a crazy idea. Instead of making it HARD for the mentally ill to get treatment and EASY for them to get guns, let's make it HARD for them to get guns and EASY for them to get treatment.

I mean, yeah, I know, it's not what the Founding Slave Rapists would have wanted, but they didn't have to face down Joker Holmes or Awake the Rapper with an AR-15.

NO, just someone who doesn't want to share his streets with crazy people who are able to get guns and not treatment.

Here's a crazy idea. Instead of making it HARD for the mentally ill to get treatment and EASY for them to get guns, let's make it HARD for them to get guns and EASY for them to get treatment.

I mean, yeah, I know, it's not what the Founding Slave Rapists would have wanted, but they didn't have to face down Joker Holmes or Awake the Rapper with an AR-15.
Go after those people Nazi instead of innocent people.

How do you tell the crazy people from the innocent people without actually, you know, doing real background checks.

More importantly, why am I talking to you, it's not like you are capable of an intelligent conversation.
Nazi sez what?

wrong.....the democrats keep releasing the most violent, repeat gun offenders....sooo, you dumb ass, it doesn't matter how many people you temporarily put in jail, if you let them out over and over again so they can keep shooting and killing people.......

We aren't talking minor assualts...we are talking violent felons caught with illegal guns over and over again, even caught using those guns..........and the democrats just let them walk out, over and over again....

From Chicago.......all by itself...

1662906973388.png

Related 2022 Stories

#1: Man who tried to shoot 3 outside a North Side restaurant on New Year’s Day had a pending felony case, prosecutors say (January 6, 2022)

#2: Felon awaiting trial for 4 sexual assault cases escaped from electronic monitoring and tried to kill investigators who tracked him down, prosecutors say (January 15, 2022)

#3: With felony gun case pending, man shot passerby during “exchange of gunfire,” prosecutors say (January 23, 2022)

#4: Seven-time felon on electronic monitoring for his 4th gun case tried to shoot and kill his girlfriend’s father, prosecutors say (January 26, 2022)

#5: Teen on electronic monitoring for TWO gun cases carjacked a Lyft driver, then shot a 15-year-old at point-blank range, prosecutors say (February 10, 2022)

#6: Man killed nursing student months after going AWOL from felony DUI case, prosecutors say (February 20, 2022)

#7: Man shot and killed his own brother while on bail for a felony gun case, prosecutors say (February 22, 2022)

#8: Beloved Hyde Park bartender was killed by a robber who has 3 pending felony cases, prosecutors said (March 7, 2022)

#9: Man involved in New Year’s shoot-out that left one dead was on bail for his 3rd gun felony, prosecutors say (March 8, 2022)

#10: An 11-time convicted felon shot a 3-year-old and tried to kill the boy’s mother while on felony bail, prosecutors say (March 11, 2022)

#11: Man allegedly stabbed another to death 4 days after getting released on felony bail (March 29, 2022)

#12: He opened fire on his ex’s house, killing a man, prosecutors say. But he was supposed to be home 24/7 for a pending felony gun case. (March 29, 2022)

#13: Man shot a woman, fired toward 4 others, while on bond for being a felon in possession of a firearm, prosecutors say (April 7, 2022)

#14: Man killed his parents in an Uptown senior center while on bond for federal armed robbery and gun charges, prosecutors say (April 14. 2022)

#15: Four-time felon opened fire on a carload of victims, injuring 2 while on bond for felony gun case, prosecutors say (April 20, 2022)

#16: Man shot his ex this month and her boyfriend last month, prosecutors say. He was on felony bail. (April 24, 2022)

#17: Man tried to kill 2 cable TV installers over a missing dog, prosecutors say. He was on bail at the time. (April 30, 2022)

#18: Man escaped from electronic monitoring and ran over a cop in a stolen car while fleeing a murder scene, prosecutors say (May 19, 2022)

#19: A two-time felon circled a West Side neighborhood for 15 minutes looking for someone to kill in a revenge murder, prosecutors say. He was on bond for a gun case at the time. (May 21, 2022)

#20: Alleged mass shooter had a felony gun case pending when he killed 2, wounded 7 near Magnificent Mile, records show (May 22, 2022)

#21: Five months after escaping from electronic monitoring, he helped shoot up a carload of people, injuring 2, prosecutors say (May 29, 2022)

#22: Man accused of setting ‘Walking Man’ on fire has been AWOL from 2 felony cases for 15 months, court records show (May 30, 2022)

#23: Two weeks after being charged with having a stolen rifle in a hijacked car, he allegedly shot a man with a rifle after getting out of a hijacked car (June 11, 2022)

#24: Gunman left a woman paralyzed in River North just 4 weeks after officials sent his felony gun case to a “peace circle,” prosecutors say (June 13, 2022)

#25: Teen acted as murderer’s driver while awaiting trial for carjacking, stolen car cases: prosecutors say (July 6, 2022)

#26: Man shot victim 5 times, days after being charged in a felony narcotics case, prosecutors say (July 7, 2022)

#27: Concealed carry holder shot man who opened fire on his car at McDonald’s, prosecutors say (July 14, 2022)

#28: Terrorism, attempted murder charges filed against man who allegedly detonated bomb on Pink Line in May (August 8, 2022)

#29: Three-time felon shot robbery victim while on bail for felony gun case, prosecutors say (August 23, 2022)

#30: Concealed carry holder shoots 7-time felon who tried to kill him, prosecutors say. That man was on bail for a felony gun case. (August 25, 2022)

#31: Anti-violence worker, who’s also a 9-time felon, shot himself in the butt at a Bucktown gas station while on felony bail, prosecutors say (August 25, 2022)

#32: Killer shot motorcyclist 16 times while awaiting trial for a felony gun case, prosecutors say (September 1, 2022)

#33: Man killed his half-sister’s boyfriend while on electronic monitoring for shooting someone else, prosecutors say (September 5, 2022)

#34: Two months after posting bail for a felony gun case, he participated in a botched robbery that left the victim dead, prosecutors say (September 8, 2022)

#35: One week after being released on felony gun charge, man shot and killed rival gang member in random attack, prosecutors say (September 8, 2022)

Related 2021 Stories

Related 2020 Stories

Related 2019 Stories

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

You don't want people no crazier than yourself to get a gun, so you jumped through the hoops to get a gun yourself.

Of course, it is not at all unusual for a hypocritical left wrong-wing piece of shit to not be willing itself to obey the same rules that it wants to impose on others.

wrong.....the democrats keep releasing the most violent, repeat gun offenders....sooo, you dumb ass, it doesn't matter how many people you temporarily put in jail, if you let them out over and over again so they can keep shooting and killing people.......

You are comparing apples and oranges. Bail isn't the same as letting people out. People are entitled to bail because they are innocent until proven guilty. Hypothetically, we shouldn't be locking anyone up before they are convicted.

We aren't talking minor assualts...we are talking violent felons caught with illegal guns over and over again, even caught using those guns..........and the democrats just let them walk out, over and over again....

Because - again- no room in the jails to hold them.

This is always the Conservative Conundrum... you want to impose extreme morality on people, but don't want to commit the resources to actually enforce it. So you let any crazy who wants a gun have a gun, make it really, really easy to get one, and then complain when you can't lock up everyone for merely having one because you didn't want to pay the taxes for building the jails.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

You don't want people no crazier than yourself to get a gun, so you jumped through the hoops to get a gun yourself.

Of course, it is not at all unusual for a hypocritical left wrong-wing piece of shit to not be willing itself to obey the same rules that it wants to impose on others.

Well, except that I've undergone psych tests that tell me I'm actually... pretty normal, more amazing after what I've gone through in life. I go to my job every day, enjoy social activities with my girlfriend and family, pay my bills on time.

I'm an honorably discharged veteran with no criminal record. But what I want - get this - is for the government to do more than take my word for it.

Now, I had a pretty good credit score, and had been doing business with that bank for 20 years. Yet they STILL made me jump through a bunch of hoops to get a mortgage for my new place.

When I recently started a job, even though a manager had recommended me for it, the company STILL performed a thorough background check where they checked my credit, my former employers, my former co-workers, etc.

In short, they didn't just take my word for it, they checked it out.

I kind of want the gun sellers to do the same thing so they aren't selling to Joker Holmes or Awake the Rapper.

Oh, for the record, I'm probably not going to buy a gun. I just wanted to see how tough the screening process was for getting a FOID card, and the answer is- not very.

$11.00 and fill out a form.

Well, it's nice to have a second form of ID with my picture on it.

You are comparing apples and oranges. Bail isn't the same as letting people out. People are entitled to bail because they are innocent until proven guilty. Hypothetically, we shouldn't be locking anyone up before they are convicted.

Because - again- no room in the jails to hold them.

This is always the Conservative Conundrum... you want to impose extreme morality on people, but don't want to commit the resources to actually enforce it. So you let any crazy who wants a gun have a gun, make it really, really easy to get one, and then complain when you can't lock up everyone for merely having one because you didn't want to pay the taxes for building the jails.

Wrong.........you can keep lying, but normal people who never paid attention before are now paying attention...the democrats have been releasing violent criminals over and over again........and using "bail reform," as the excuse..........

We have plenty of room to hold criminals.....the democrats just choose to release the most violent ones over and over again....

Wrong.........you can keep lying, but normal people who never paid attention before are now paying attention...the democrats have been releasing violent criminals over and over again........and using "bail reform," as the excuse..........

Guy, it's not the winner issue you think it is.

If the GOP does well, it will be because of Gerrymandering, not because people have come to love their awful ideas.

To advocate for necessary, proper, and Constitutional firearm regulatory measures is not to be ‘anti-gun.’

That’s why the thread premise is a lie.
You have to get three-fourths of the States to ratify an amendment and you know that will never happen, so you loons can only use unconstitutional means to infringe on a persons rights.

Forum List

Back