Anti-gunners have to explain these cases .......

Why are you whining about natural disasters and equating those to beheadings?

Only in demented leftyland would that make sense.

Sorry, you are losing the plot here.

You said that a beheading in Philadelphia was a emblematic of Democratic Decadence.

But then there was a more recent beheading in Missouri..

Oh, both beheadings were committed by white guys...

Sorry, you are losing the plot here.

You said that a beheading in Philadelphia was a emblematic of Democratic Decadence.

But then there was a more recent beheading in Missouri..

Oh, both beheadings were committed by white guys...
Sorry. You're befuddled.

San Francisco is spelled differently than Philadelphia. That might have been a clue you missed. However, in San Francisco the "white guy" was named Jose Rafael Solano Landaeta.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. It is appropriate to point and laugh at the leftist.

Sorry. You're befuddled.

San Francisco is spelled differently than Philadelphia. That might have been a clue you missed. However, in San Francisco the "white guy" was named Jose Rafael Solano Landaeta.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. It is appropriate to point and laugh at the leftist.

Your post cited Philadelphia, not San Francisco. IN fact, your link made no reference to a beheading at all... I usually don't read right wing links because they are dishonest.

So you had beheadings in blue cities and red towns... because we don't treat mental illness in this country... But don't worry, more guns will solve the problem as long as no one burns a pot roast.

Your post cited Philadelphia, not San Francisco. IN fact, your link made no reference to a beheading at all... I usually don't read right wing links because they are dishonest.

So you had beheadings in blue cities and red towns... because we don't treat mental illness in this country... But don't worry, more guns will solve the problem as long as no one burns a pot roast.
Oh, dear. Your tender sensibilities were offended. I'm sure you would prefer your news from leftist outlets that censor the news so as not to confuse you with what you're not entitled to know. But don't worry, you make the perfect audience for letist media. Censorship will solve everything.

Oh, dear. Your tender sensibilities were offended. I'm sure you would prefer your news from leftist outlets that censor the news so as not to confuse you with what you're not entitled to know. But don't worry, you make the perfect audience for letist media. Censorship will solve everything.

Not at all. The problem with right wing sources is that they are all sorts of crazy.

The Epoch Times is run by the Falun Gong Cult. The Washington times is run by the Moonies. The blaze is run by Glenn Beck.

Say what you want about the MSM, they are run by big corporations, and big corporations have quality control.

Not at all. The problem with right wing sources is that they are all sorts of crazy.

The Epoch Times is run by the Falun Gong Cult. The Washington times is run by the Moonies. The blaze is run by Glenn Beck.

Say what you want about the MSM, they are run by big corporations, and big corporations have quality control.
Not surprising that a leftist would whine about "Right wing sources" when news in the MSM is in collusion with the leftist democrat cult.

Whine to us about "Russian disinformation". Do you pray at the altar of Nina Jankowicz?

Not surprising that a leftist would whine about "Right wing sources" when news in the MSM is in collusion with the leftist democrat cult.

Whine to us about "Russian disinformation". Do you pray at the altar of Nina Jankowicz?

Uh, yeah, how many of them are owned by foreign cults? Because I can think of two right wing ones that are.

Forum List

Back