Anti-DeSantis Attack Ad Mocked For Promoting Freedom In Florida: ‘Honestly, Did Ron DeSantis Write This Commercial?’

And whoever made it is as dishonest as fuck.

One clip, towards the end, shows some enrage would-be airline passenger throwing a stanchion. That's from one of those television shows which shows pissed off airline passenger and how the staff deal with them. I've seen the episode that clip comes from, and that had nothing to do with Covid. It wasn't even filmed in Florida. If memory serves, it was filmed at Chicago's Midway Airport.

But, they're libs, so you know they're gonna' lie...

I saw it.

Like an advertisement for people that no longer want govidaddy making all their decisions.

Oh, no it's people living their lives! lol. Fucking retards.

I saw it.

Like an advertisement for people that no longer want govidaddy making all their decisions.

Oh, no it's people living their lives! lol. Fucking retards.
I'm living my life as well. Funny how wearing a mask doesnt affect me like it does you pussy's.

I'm living my life as well. Funny how wearing a mask doesnt affect me like it does you pussy's.

Sure, sure little cuck. Keep wearing that useless safety blanket and calling others pussies.

Here, this should keep away that big bad covid monster.

PNTS130-FM5-flat_25cb7bb3-c733-4eb4-b897-2c7efb2dbefc_1000x.jpg

haha this is what the demafascist cult has come to…running ads attacking freedom

Says the guy who complains about having to wear a wittle bitty mask. You're such a baby.

I did? Please quote it.

Try harder, Linus. If all you have is grade school insults life is going to be hard.

Forum List

Back