Antarctica hits 63.5°F as Mitch McConnell promises to sabotage...

hey i got an idea!1

why dont you AGW cultists climb into a station wagon; about 10 of you; and go door to door like Jehovah's Witnesses?

The entire world is getting hotter. The jet stream dips down and the east coast gets hit with a lot of snow. Snow that only happens because the planet heating up creates enormous amounts of water vapor. So to Republicans, that means climate change is a hoax. Pity they don't know enough to be embarrassed.

good one stupid; i missed the part where you proved men caused it

pity YOU dont know when to be embaarrased

It's rdean... he's wrong on every point.

Liberals are all waiting for the world to end because of climate change. I'm just waiting for the ice age to end.

and of course true to liberal cowardly form after i answered the question he insisted i was afraid to answer, he wouldnt answer my question

idiots and hypocrites

The entire world is getting hotter. The jet stream dips down and the east coast gets hit with a lot of snow. Snow that only happens because the planet heating up creates enormous amounts of water vapor. So to Republicans, that means climate change is a hoax. Pity they don't know enough to be embarrassed.

i also missed the part where you showed that snow much of America got this winter was actually because "snow that only happens because the planet heating up"

you're a clown

Where have they changed dramatically? Be specific.

Did you miss the part of this thread where it talked about the likelihood of the warmest ever temperatures in Antarctica? That dramatic enough? The normaly coldest place on earth with the warmest temp ever.
That's dramatic.
Did you miss the part that they have only been recording the temps since 1979................

Wow..........temp studies for 35 years...............over the history of time that is just sooooo much..............

Finally, tell me how to grow food in ICE...................What the hell do you people want another ICE age...........which is what your side predicted back in the 70's.............along with saying all our coastlines would be under water....................at another time..............

That everyone on the coast was going to have to move or die..................How many of our coasts are under water now...................

Then your side goes the HURRICANES are gonna kill us all.............predicting more and more and more after a hard season of them................and then POOF.........HARDLY any more at all.....................

Your side might one day actually predict something right................If you guess enough times you might actually get something right sooner or later.................

Nature takes care of itself...............adapts......................always has and always will..............and nature has been farting the Lion's share of emissions into the air since the beginning of time.

i also missed the part where you showed that snow much of America got this winter was actually because "snow that only happens because the planet heating up"

you're a clown

Just wait, any moment now someone is going to come in and say that the snow was caused by heat sucking out the rest of the world's heat, like a fire place.

this loser is no better than zeke. the same people telling us about the difference between climate and weather are already concluding that the harsh winter was because the planet is hotter; and hotter because of man. already?

nice to know you idiots have all the bases covered though! lol
harsh winter; global warming
mild winter; global warming
harsh summer; global warming
mild summer; global warming
rain; global warming
snow; global warming
no rain; global warming
no snow; global warming

idiots and hypocrites

Today, I'm on a mission to measure the evolutionary increases in height of the human species. I'll do this by measuring many human beings over the next forever years. Let's start in Japan.

*measures four people, get's to fifth*

Wow, this guy is 5 foot 7!! That's the tallest human being I've ever measured! This must be species growing! The entire human species is growing at an alarmingly fast rate, turning into a species of giants! I bet it's because of GMOs causing mutations! Better get this peer reviewed!

*sends off data for peer review*

Upon reviewing the data we agree that the man in question was measured according to scientific methods, and we agree that he is 5 foot 7, and we agree that he fit the scientific definition of a human being. And we agree that there is a hypothesis that GMOs can cause mutations to organisms.

This is the methodology of global warming "science."

I don't know how these folks get up and face each day.... it's all doom and gloom.. I mean everything is doom and gloom.

Scientists have measured what is likely the highest temperature ever on Antarctica: 63.5 degrees Fahrenheit (17.5 Celsius).

Here's some math for you warmers, it would take over 200,000 of the largest hydrogen bombs every built just to lower the temperature of Antarctica ice 1 degree, just relax.

I just explained the effects. Too bad you don't know the difference between cause and effect. Course with all that knowledge gained from GOP "science", it really shouldn't be a surprise.

Where have they changed dramatically? Be specific.

Did you miss the part of this thread where it talked about the likelihood of the warmest ever temperatures in Antarctica? That dramatic enough? The normaly coldest place on earth with the warmest temp ever.
That's dramatic.

In the 1830's US sailors were able to penetrate farther south than has ever been possible since. I would bet you that it was a lot warmer back then than this date. No thermometers back then, but the ice was 200 miles further south than the present day.

Talk to your fellow Cult members about the difference between weather and climate

Do you not understand the word "related" as used in the sentence I wrote?

Just come on out and make yourself look really dumb and say the there is no relation between the climate and the weather.

Would you do that?

Do you understand that there is nothing happening now that hasn't happened before? In the scientific world that means that what you are saying is moot.

And there is not one shred of empirical data to support that statement. Not one. There are computer modeled data sets that say the temp rose by .01 degrees C, but the error bars are .10 degrees C. Now, derpy, you claim to "do" science. What does that mean?

I just explained the effects. Too bad you don't know the difference between cause and effect. Course with all that knowledge gained from GOP "science", it really shouldn't be a surprise.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Derpy, you are the poster child for cultists tossing virgins into volcanoes to appease the Gods. True story!

YAWN

why dont you just kill yourself if our demise is so imminent?

Is it just me, or is it actually irresponsible to tell someone to kill themselves on an internet forum? Moderators? I think it is the latter. What say you?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Derpy, you are the poster child for cultists tossing virgins into volcanoes to appease the Gods. True story!

Why don't you stop the childish insults, Mr. Moderator and do your job - like hand out warnings to those who tell others inappropriately to kill themselves on this very thread? Or are you just waiting for someone to actually do the dirty deed and their family sues the forum?

Forum List

Back