Another Win for the Good Guys. CHPO Exonerated in Shooting of Ashli Babbitt

Magaturds suck at insurrection. Like dogs chasing cars, when they finally caught one, they stood around and took selfies with it. Magaturds suck at insurrection like they suck at voting. Magaturds just suck out loud.
Haha...you poor nutless LefTards.
A few hundred core American patriots armed with crutches and flags showed up at THEIR Capitol Building to protest...and you scared pussies honestly believe that a bunch out of shape old dudes went there with the intent to "overthrow" the government....hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers.
Those Apache choppers would be no match for some old fat dudes wielding flags and crutches would they?
The crazy thing is; you don't even realize how fucking stupid you sound...and you wonder why nobody decent, sane and legitimate takes you LefTards serious?

I know, I know...you’re not a LefTard...just your typing fingers are.

The fact going through the window was stupid, is irrelevant.
The person who actually aimed at the head of an unarmed woman is a clear and present danger to all of society, and must be hunted down.
Go fucking hunt them down then. Best of luck. You'll need all you can get.

The Trumpsters are pretending that she was just some lone, innocent individual quietly walking through the door one sunny day in our nation's Capitol.

You can't ignore context much more than that. But that's how they're conditioned to behave.
You mean like how LefTards pretended that Breonna Taylor was hanging out in an apartment with choir boys?

I'm glad you didn't try to deny my post before deflecting. Good stuff. I appreciate the affirmation.
You’re saying that “context” is a critical element...I’m guessing you believe that cops have the right to kill unarmed tresspassers when they are accompanied by others?

You're still trying to change the subject.

Sorry, not interested. As usual.
Hahaha...Translation:
”This is getting scary; I hate dissent, I’ll bow out now.”

I couldn’t be more on topic. You implied that “context” was paramount in the killers decision to shoot Ashli Babbit. I assumed you were referring to the group / protester setting. I‘m guessing you didn’t feel the same when looters were shot during the BLM Jungle Fever months?

Who are ‘people like me’? You mean people looking for facts?
You have the facts. He was exonerated of wrongdoing by DOJ. If you don't like it that's your problem.

You guys want that cop's ID so you can turn his life into a living nightmare, so who do you think you're bullshitting, asshole.

So fuck off, you're not getting it.

He's not guilty of anything.

Derek Chauvin is.

Doesn't matter. I do agree with them that we deserve to know who he is. This is a member of the federal government who, right or wrong, gunned down an American civilian. They don't hesitate to publish the names of every cop who shoots a black guy in the news, so why does this guy get special treatment?

A coward shooting an unarmed woman stuck in a doorway. She posed no threat whatsoever.

It's uncanny how fast you guys are to stand up for a cop who guns down an unarmed black man, but when it's a white female Trump supporter suddenly you're out for blood.

You have the facts. He was exonerated of wrongdoing by DOJ. If you don't like it that's your problem.

You guys want that cop's ID so you can turn his life into a living nightmare, so who do you think you're bullshitting, asshole.

So fuck off, you're not getting it.
His name is part of the facts. We don’t have all of the facts. If you want to talk about mobs turning peoples lives into nightmares look no further than democrat rioters per George Floyd.

Forum List

Back