Another absolute, blatant lie from Biden

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
For all the Democrats and leftists who were so angry at Trump for consistently not supposedly being truthful... they are absolutely silent when Joe Biden tells observable, provable, non-interepretational lies.

“Look, let’s put this thing in perspective here. What interest do we have in Afghanistan at this point with al Qaeda gone? We went to Afghanistan for the express purpose of getting rid of al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, as well as — as well as getting Osama bin Laden. And we did,”

Um, Al-Qaedia isn't Gone from Iraq Joe.

The U.N. Security Council released a report in June that refers to large numbers of Al-Qaeda fighters.

“A significant part of the leadership of Al-Qaeda resides in the Afghanistan and Pakistan border region, alongside Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent. Large numbers of Al-Qaeda fighters and other foreign extremist elements aligned with the Taliban are located in various parts of Afghanistan,”

Where did all of the CNN, Wapo. MSNBC, and NYT fact checkers go??

Where did all of the Democrats go who said a president lying was so awful?

At this point, it's arguable the Xiden isn't telling lies of commission....He couldn't pass an EMS AAOx3 test at any given point in time, let alone know that what he's saying is or isn't true.

He's just the sock puppet for the lies of his neo-fascist puppeteers.
It's an American Politburo with the chairman being the Tan Messiah. His 3rd term will end this nation unless he is resisted.

After Biden got away with the biggest lie of all.....that he won the election with 81million votes! :mad-61:

why....all the other lies are a cinch to him!

To lie to the American people and the world....that's what he does best!
The fact that even his allies are turning on him worries me that they are ready to install Kamala. I can't even begin to express my loathing for that subhuman pile of filth. She will no more be running things than slo Joe has but the first time she bridles at being controlled she'll find herself pushed aside one way or another. These Marxists are playing the game for keeps and they know their time is short. They must complete their damage before 11/22 or they will be out of power for the foreseeable future.

For all the Democrats and leftists who were so angry at Trump for consistently not supposedly being truthful... they are absolutely silent when Joe Biden tells observable, provable, non-interepretational lies.

“Look, let’s put this thing in perspective here. What interest do we have in Afghanistan at this point with al Qaeda gone? We went to Afghanistan for the express purpose of getting rid of al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, as well as — as well as getting Osama bin Laden. And we did,”

The U.N. Security Council released a report in June that refers to large numbers of Al-Qaeda fighters.

“A significant part of the leadership of Al-Qaeda resides in the Afghanistan and Pakistan border region, alongside Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent. Large numbers of Al-Qaeda fighters and other foreign extremist elements aligned with the Taliban are located in various parts of Afghanistan,”

You must be mistaken. Joseph Biden (God's choice) doesn't lie.

I was a translator once in my life and it has me thinking ... can you imagine being a translator for Biden in some other country? Never mind his lying, just think of his gibberish. How would you be able to translate for him?

Biden is a sock puppet and controlled by the most evil people on the planet. I think they know their time is running out so they're trying to take as many people with them to meet their Satanic Father

David Adair recently said that there is currently a global battle between the 1%'ers. Paraphrasing, on the one hand are the Evil Ones, the pedophiles and murderers: the Islamists, Gates, Biden, the Clintons, most of the people in the American government, the CCP, et. al. Allied against them are the Dragon Families and their allies.

It's not out in the open, but its very real and ongoing

Last edited:
I think the big takeaway here is that many mainstream average Democrats, who were told by CNN, MSNBC, NYT, ABC, CBS etc. to be constantly fuming that a president might not always tell the truth, are now silent and uncaring that a president is not telling the truth.

I'm sure now it's "Well.. hey... ALL politicians lie... what me worry?"

The double standard is notable, observable, and provable. Mainstream Democrats don't mind lies as long as they are told by their candidate. That's quite factual.

After accepting Trump's blatant lies for 4 years, all of a sudden blatant lies are bad again.

Partisan politics is so ridiculous.

You can't imagine what it's like coming on a forum like this every day and seeing so many people literally saying one thing is good one minute, and then it's really fucking bad the next.

Had Trump withdrawn from Afghanistan, you'd have said it's the best decision ever.

Had Trump withdrawn from Afghanistan, you'd have said it's the best decision ever.
No, I don't think we should permanently leave Afghanistan, so you just made that up. Just admit you insecurely made up things about me in that post of yours... without even knowing me... because you're incapable of debating the point. Go ahead, just admit it. Be truthful

Meanwhile, even if done, it depends on how he did it. Trump wasn't dumb enough to just abruptly, suddenly pull out, against all military intelligence. That's a fact.

Biden did that, and you're making excuses for the dumbest military blunder in the past 40 years by trying to downplay it. This is the biggest military blunder in my lifetime easily. He's caused so much terror and death by his blunder here.

No, I don't think we should permanently leave Afghanistan, so you just made that up. Just admit you insecurely made up things about me in that post of yours... without even knowing me... because you're incapable of debating the point. Go ahead, just admit it. Be truthful

Meanwhile, even if done, it depends on how he did it. Trump wasn't dumb enough to just abruptly, suddenly pull out, against all military intelligence. That's a fact.

Biden did that, and you're making excuses for the dumbest military blunder in the past 40 years by trying to downplay it. This is the biggest military blunder in my lifetime easily. He's caused so much terror and death by his blunder here.

I'm making a generalization about Trump supporters. After 4 years of Trump supporters saying EVERYTHING he did was AMAZING, I reckon most Trump supporters would have said leaving Afghanistan would have been amazing.

If you actually think I know you and I'm in your brain and I've seen all your posts and am able to recall them at will, then you must be mental. It's pretty obvious what I said is a generalization.

The "dumbest military blunder in the past 40 years" is not pulling out of Afghanistan. This just shows how the most recent thing to happen is "the worst ever" is just a way of people who don't know shit manage to think about the world and politics.

Going INTO Afghanistan was a much worse decision. How many Americans died because of it? Iraq was also a much worse decision.

I'm making a generalization about Trump supporters. After 4 years of Trump supporters saying EVERYTHING he did was AMAZING, I reckon most Trump supporters would have said leaving Afghanistan would have been amazing.

If you actually think I know you and I'm in your brain and I've seen all your posts and am able to recall them at will, then you must be mental. It's pretty obvious what I said is a generalization.

The "dumbest military blunder in the past 40 years" is not pulling out of Afghanistan. This just shows how the most recent thing to happen is "the worst ever" is just a way of people who don't know shit manage to think about the world and politics.

Going INTO Afghanistan was a much worse decision. How many Americans died because of it? Iraq was also a much worse decision.

So you made a claim about what I would think because I don't agree with your narrative, and then try to play the victim of not being able to know what's in my head?

Um, why don't you just ask?

Why are people separated in your mind as "good" or "bad"?

You're the problem dude.

So you made a claim about what I would think because I don't agree with your narrative, and then try to play the victim of not being able to know what's in my head?

Um, why don't you just ask?

Why are people separated in your mind as "good" or "bad"?

You're the problem dude.

Fine, I'm the problem. Bye then

Partisan politics is so ridiculous. ...... seeing so many people literally saying one thing is good one minute, and then it's really fucking bad the next. Had Trump withdrawn from Afghanistan, you'd have said it's the best decision ever.
I agree with you. I think withdrawing from Afghanistan is a good decision no matter if Trump or this brain-dead monkey in the White House gave the word. Saul Goodman.

Forum List

Back