Another Win for the Good Guys. CHPO Exonerated in Shooting of Ashli Babbitt

You have the facts. He was exonerated of wrongdoing by DOJ. If you don't like it that's your problem.

You guys want that cop's ID so you can turn his life into a living nightmare, so who do you think you're bullshitting, asshole.

So fuck off, you're not getting it.
It’s truly remarkable that the name of the hero who lawfully killed a terrorist while committing her act of terror must remain concealed because conservatives would attempt to find and harm him.

This follows the DOJ investigation that also exonerated the officer. From the piece....

View attachment 529170

While there is no doubt that Babbitt's shooting was completely justified--the video from WAPO showed that, we should remember that this woman fought for our nation and for that she deserves our gratitude. We can add this to the sad lineage of President Trump who was responsible for the attack on the capitol and continues to lie about the 2020 election.

Its just a tragedy from every standpoint.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh........you were serious?

A cop shoots an unarmed women, likely without any warning....and the democrats cover it up?

I thought this was the humor section of U.S.messageboard.....

Doesn't matter. I do agree with them that we deserve to know who he is. This is a member of the federal government who, right or wrong, gunned down an American civilian. They don't hesitate to publish the names of every cop who shoots a black guy in the news, so why does this guy get special treatment?

I don’t see what good would come from that. We have people on this message board who say he needs to die. If they release his name, I can see an angry mob showing up at his house and killing him.

I don’t see what good would come from that. We have people on this message board who say he needs to die. If they release his name, I can see an angry mob showing up at his house and killing him.

Don't civilian officers deserve the same discretion? Nobody seems too concerned when it happens to them.

So I take it candycorn supports Florida's stand your ground law and disputes the conviction of Michael Drejka who was assaulted by a Negro and subsequently shot the Negro in self defense. :dunno:

Good guys don't shoot unarmed women.

And once again, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen. Joe Biden is president of nothing.
I suggest you watch the New York Times Documentary,it is very clear she was leading a mob who were violent and threatening and very close to congress..

It was a defensive gun use. Likely the only one that day.

No...it wasn't.....the officer wasn't under immediate threat....likely didn't give a warning....and still hasn't been named...........

I suggest you watch the New York Times Documentary,it is very clear she was leading a mob who were violent and threatening and very close to congress..

Yeah......your video didn't include the shooting.......and we know why...

The video I saw earlier posted by another poster showed 3 police officers in front of the doors. They were literally face to face with the protestors.....the officers did not have riot gear and did not have their guns out. The protestors were face to face with the officers...nothing separating them........no more than an arms distance apart.....

And the protestors did not touch the officers. Not once.

Then, riot police came in, and took the 3 officers away....again, unharmed.

The protestors broke the pane of glass in the right corner of the door frame.....babbit was in the window...you see an arm holding a gun from the corner and she gets shot....

Likely without warning, or at the least she couldn't hear anything because of all the noise.......she was shot without any attempt to push her out or restrain her....

It was a bad shoot.

1400 hours of video footage being held from the press and the democrat party political prisoners.....why? Because it shows the vast majority of those in the capitol were peacefully walking through the capitol, at the invitation of the police.......

The "insurrection," lie has already collapsed.......the government, under cover of the catastrophe in Afghanistan released the fact that there was no coordination of any kind on Jan. 6...........you guys really need to keep up.

Forum List

Back