Another Win for the Good Guys. CHPO Exonerated in Shooting of Ashli Babbitt

OK. Sucks for the guy that wanted a free ride.
He was gonna die anyway at 30,000 feet.

So let's move on,
Did you mention before that you were a teacher.
I'm a current teacher.

Would like discussion.

what does that have to do with the discussion at hand, other than you want to attack me for it, or what?

what does that have to do with the discussion at hand, other than you want to attack me for it, or what?
Teachers are very intelligent.
I wanted to have some intelligent discussion.

What is wrong with that Sweet Sue?

Teachers are very intelligent.
I wanted to have some intelligent discussion.

What is wrong with that Sweet Sue?

You know a lot of teachers and you think, on the main, teachers are "very intelligent"???

Do you know the stats on who graduates with degrees from the College of Education?

I say this to our shame.

Listen, I'm a freethinker. Always have been, probably always will be. If you want to correlate "intelligence" with "spouts the party line" you got the wrong lady

Then there is this:

1629619707648.png

Even conspiracy kooks called her death a hoax

Why are you so defensive?

Because 99 times out of 100, someone says "You're a teacher?" and then follows up with some utter BS that is always about spouting the Party Line--always. Like this: "How can you BELIEVE (or not believe) xyz"

College of Education. Thinks in systems. That's what we graduate.

That's what you were going to do. Right?

Good guys don't shoot unarmed women.

And once again, the 2020 election was fraudulently stolen. Joe Biden is president of nothing.

She should not have been there. End of story. Being a veteran and knowing they were armed, she should have anticipated it.

Once again, the election was not stolen and you have no evidence to support that other than your hate filled big mouth.
Go away You ignorant buffoon.

Because 99 times out of 100, someone says "You're a teacher?" and then follows up with some utter BS that is always about spouting the Party Line--always. Like this: "How can you BELIEVE (or not believe) xyz"

College of Education. Thinks in systems. That's what we gradua
That's what you were going to do. Right?
You have completely LOST me.
I have no IDEA where your crazy old mind has wondered.
Can you stay on task/topic?

I am NOT concerned about ANY of my current teachers.

Back on topic, away from sue.

Ashli Babbitt was a traitor.
She engaged in unlawful activity.

Was Babbitt invited to the Capitol?

Okay then why did you ask me.
I'm letting it rest.
I'm a teacher of 36 years.
Thought we might have some reasonable discussion, but apparently that's not going to happen.

Sorry I wasted your time SweetSue.

The psychotics who support the incompetent negro murdering that unarmed woman prove they are insane by insisting the savage negro, violently resisting arrest while on speedballs croaked because an 150 pound cop placed his knee on the criminal's upper back for the negro's own safety.

The psychotics who support the incompetent negro murdering that unarmed woman prove they are insane by insisting the savage negro, violently resisting arrest while on speedballs croaked because an 150 pound cop placed his knee on the criminal's upper back for the negro's own safety.
Ok, so Babbitt breaches the window w/out being shot.
Then what?

Worst case, the incompetent negroid could have grabbed her and request she please take a few steps back to be arrested by the half a dozen assorted law enforcement that were five feet away. :dunno:

What rational person would ever visit that building again knowing they will be shot in the head by entering a hallway without a hall pass. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back