Another Warning From Trump Comes True.....What Do You On The Left Have To Say Now????

Thomas Jefferson owned over 2,000 slaves. It wasn't a plantation as much as a town.

He had blacksmiths, candle makers, potters, wheel wrights, glass blowers, you name it.

How did poor whites compete with that? They didn't. You can't compete with people who work for free.

Jefferson did free his slaves upon his death. Everyone should give him that.
Slavery was a common practice in America and around the world in Jeffersons day

Dont judge 18th Century men by 21st Century standards

Because they were treated better than the left wants everyone to think. Like I said, I bet they were better educated and lived better than the democrat slaves in their plantations today.
Too bad you missed out on all the fun of being enslaved you would have loved it.

You obviously haven't read a history book on Jefferson. Get the fuck out of here. Troll.
We know why your kind loves Jefferson so much. It's because Jefferson envisioned a whites only society with no blacks. What makes Jefferson even worse than others is he KNEW slavery was wrong.

Link me to something saying how great Jeffersons slaves were treated. That and all the raping. Just like his father in law did. In fact, did you know Jefferson's black slave who he raped, Sally Hennings, was the half sister to Jefferson's own wife? Wrap your head around that.

So another crackah goes down, I not surprised that those who practiced anti freedom in the US would not want to be remembered.

We know why your kind loves Jefferson so much. It's because Jefferson envisioned a whites only society with no blacks. What makes Jefferson even worse than others is he KNEW slavery was wrong.

Link me to something saying how great Jeffersons slaves were treated. That and all the raping. Just like his father in law did. In fact, did you know Jefferson's black slave who he raped, Sally Hennings, was the half sister to Jefferson's own wife? Wrap your head around that.
Go fuck yourself, loser.

Slavery was a common practice in America and around the world in Jeffersons day

Dont judge 18th Century men by 21st Century standards
Some European countries banned slavery as early as the 14th century. Hell in what is now China, Wang Mang of the Xin Dynasty banned slavery in the 1st century AD. So dont act like 18th century Americans weren't enlightened enough to know slavery was wrong.

Kinky.

Some European countries banned slavery as early as the 14th century. Hell in what is now China, Wang Mang of the Xin Dynasty banned slavery in the 1st century AD. So dont act like 18th century Americans weren't enlightened enough to know slavery was wrong.

Someone should tell the Uyghurs!

Link me to something saying how great Jeffersons slaves were treated. That and all the raping. Just like his father in law did. In fact, did you know Jefferson's black slave who he raped, Sally Hennings, was the half sister to Jefferson's own wife? Wrap your head around

Can you imagine what this planet could have accomplished without Africa and the Middle East millstones hung around it's neck?

Forum List

Back